PDA

View Full Version : Blaster riders ...;.

Ace Mon
02-04-2004, 02:36 PM
As I near getting the Majority of the parts I need ti finish my TRX Parts pile and start assemblying the quad I cant help to think to myself . "Gee Ace why werent you just a little smaller of a man . Blasters are pretty cool machines even though they are air-cooled . Even though I have never even ridden one for fear that I would resemble some kida of circus clown ia a sideshow . I have sat on them and they dont fit with us 6'4" 220 lbs dudes . But they are really inexpensive . I've kicked around the idea of "Buying one for the wife . " So I could play on it . But she wants jewlery I'm sure . I was just wanting to express my liking for the machine .

Honda300ex
02-04-2004, 06:10 PM
Blasters are great wifes bikes.. the oil injection is handy for them and they dont have that much power but they will still keep up with alot of things out their.. I like mine. Its small but thats a good thing.. you can throw it around alot easyier then the bigger bikes. If you put a Toomey or LRD pipe on them, 30mm carb and a few other mods you can be runing with 400ex's.. maybe even some 250r's

Wickedfinger
02-04-2004, 06:35 PM
I have sat on them and they dont fit with us 6'4" 220 lbs dudes

ACE my friend, I share your pain ... lol. I bought a '96 Blaster new just for kicks (my first "new" anything) and It didnt last me 4 months before I sold it and bought the then brand new Polaris 400L sport. So I went from the smallest full sized sport quad you can buy to which was by far the largest sport quad you could buy.

42F67N
02-05-2004, 12:39 PM
5'7 175 fits it good :-D