PDA

View Full Version : Quick!!! Before it's gone!!!

Scootertrash
12-11-2016, 09:18 PM
This is a rare opportunity!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Bigfoot-Sasquatch-Yeti-Wallhanger-wall-mount-head-deer-elk-bear-buck-bison-gator-/361347766111?rmvSB=true

Tripd? El? Wanna go in with me?? We"ll be RICH!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!! BUUUUWWHHHWWWHHHHHHAHHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

fieldy
12-11-2016, 09:26 PM
$25,000. . .maybe for a full mount, lol.

tripledog
12-11-2016, 11:32 PM
$25,000. . .maybe for a full mount, lol.

I haven't priced dandruff shampoo lately, but $25k DOES seem a bit pricey for Head and Shoulders.

Evan Hagenow
12-12-2016, 12:06 AM
The pun was there and I'm glad you took it.

El Camexican
12-12-2016, 02:04 AM
That would really go well next to my Jack Links poster.

tripledog
12-12-2016, 08:00 AM
I had to google Jack Links. Dammit, El, quit making me learn!

El Camexican
12-12-2016, 08:42 AM
I had to google Jack Links. Dammit, El, quit making me learn!

They're my my long haul source of yummy.

tripledog
12-12-2016, 08:52 AM
This is a rare opportunity!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Bigfoot-Sasquatch-Yeti-Wallhanger-wall-mount-head-deer-elk-bear-buck-bison-gator-/361347766111?rmvSB=true

Tripd? El? Wanna go in with me?? We"ll be RICH!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!! BUUUUWWHHHWWWHHHHHHAHHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

Tempting as that sounds, I am still awaiting my Nigerian Lottery winnings, and what money El doesn't have tied up in the Ducati resto is likely earmarked to help fund the construction of the new border wall.

El Camexican
12-12-2016, 09:07 AM
Tempting as that sounds, I am still awaiting my Nigerian Lottery winnings, and what money El doesn't have tied up in the Ducati resto is likely earmarked to help fund the construction of the new border wall.

Only wall I'm buying is a Pink Floyd album. The rest of my funds are earmarked for a tunnel called the "El Chapo Expressway" :naughty:

fieldy
12-12-2016, 09:35 AM
Where's the feet, thats the most important part?

tripledog
12-12-2016, 06:20 PM
Where's the feet, thats the most important part?

That will set you back an additional $75k.

Mr. Clean
12-12-2016, 06:38 PM
Looks great. What a shame if I bought it, had it shipped and it got monkey'd with in transit.....for the only known Yeti on the planet.

fieldy
12-12-2016, 08:32 PM
Looks great. What a shame if I bought it, had it shipped and it got monkey'd with in transit.....for the only known Yeti on the planet.

They got another one they can get. Whoop whoop+

fabiodriven
12-12-2016, 09:03 PM
I do see the humorous aspect of this for certain, but I do happen to believe there are actual sasquatch out there. I'm not trying to say this thing is real, but in all honesty I can't help but wonder...

Caminofeld
12-12-2016, 09:43 PM
I think if sasquatch, yeti, etc. actually existed that they would have been found by now…IF they're actually less evolved ancestors or relatives. Now, if they're something entirely different like highly intelligent creatures that live in underground colonies that mankind has yet to discover, their existence may be possible. I just think too much effort has been put out over the years not to have found something. Probably the only unexplored places on this planet are subterranean and sub oceanic.

tripledog
12-12-2016, 10:16 PM
I do see the humorous aspect of this for certain, but I do happen to believe there are actual sasquatch out there. I'm not trying to say this thing is real, but in all honesty I can't help but wonder...

I would be inclined to agree with you, and in my younger days, I think I may have waken up with one. She sure didn't look like one when I brought her home, but beer goggles can have an adverse effect on one's judgement.

fieldy
12-12-2016, 10:27 PM
I would be inclined to agree with you, and in my younger days, I think I may have waken up with one. She sure didn't look like one when I brought her home, but beer goggles can have an adverse effect on one's judgement.

Trip, you was messin with sasquatch?

tripledog
12-12-2016, 10:43 PM

Not after I sobered up...

Scootertrash
12-12-2016, 11:13 PM

That's entirely possible, but he was for sure monkeying around. Sounds like he may have slipped her a banana and peeled out first thing in the morning.

tripledog
12-12-2016, 11:28 PM
That's entirely possible, but he was for sure monkeying around. Sounds like he may have slipped her a banana and peeled out first thing in the morning.

To the best of my recollection, I just told the Chaquita that I had a bigger banana than Dole. The memory of that night is "kind of fuzzy".

Scootertrash
12-12-2016, 11:48 PM
Thanks a bunch for clarifying!

tripledog
12-13-2016, 12:00 AM
Thanks a bunch for clarifying!

It was the best description I could produce.

coolpool
12-13-2016, 12:04 AM
Why did the Samsquanch shove peanuts up his arse before eating them..........because he ate a peach pit once and had trouble passing it; now he makes sure all his food fits first!

tripledog
12-13-2016, 12:15 AM
Why did the Samsquanch shove peanuts up his arse before eating them..........because he ate a peach pit once and had trouble passing it; now he makes sure all his food fits first!
Yeti ate another peach pit...

3 Wheel Drive
12-13-2016, 08:46 AM
To the best of my recollection, I just told the Chaquita that I had a bigger banana than Dole. The memory of that night is "kind of fuzzy".

So it went down something like this?

https://youtu.be/-aJ9KnLwHfw

El Camexican
12-13-2016, 09:11 AM
I think if sasquatch, yeti, etc. actually existed that they would have been found by now…IF they're actually less evolved ancestors or relatives. Now, if they're something entirely different like highly intelligent creatures that live in underground colonies that mankind has yet to discover, their existence may be possible. I just think too much effort has been put out over the years not to have found something. Probably the only unexplored places on this planet are subterranean and sub oceanic.

There are a lot of sane and respected people who have seen something that resembles Bigfoot. A younger version of me would've argued with anyone who doubted his existence, but as I get older I've become a little more cynical about such things. It sure would be cool. Unfortunately with so many people trying to fake it's existence it's really hard to know what's real and what's not. Have you ever seen the Photos of footprint casts that show a broken toe, or markings that resemble fingerprints? Stuff like that really makes me wonder.

Along the lines of this topic, when I was a little kid I had a subscription to UFO magazine and many of the article said that the UFOs were being cited in Australia. Then one day a friend of my fathers who was Australian gave me a magazine about UFOs that was published in Australia and there was an article in there about a UFO landing in Selkirk Manitoba and it said that the police officer had witnessed a big foot getting out of the UFO. The location where they claimed this took place was a few miles away from where I went to high school and the story in our newspaper that was published a few months before that magazine was printed said that someone had called the RCMP and reported seeing some funny lights out on the lake. I've been a little doubtful of the news ever since then LOL!

keister
12-13-2016, 01:14 PM

^^^^ Says the guy who can't tell the difference between a wiener dog and El Chupacabra at Riverfest!

fieldy
12-13-2016, 09:55 PM
Everyone knows the weiner dog, aka mobile home security system.

fabiodriven
12-14-2016, 01:46 AM
I must say, the trip-D/scooter banter does not get old! The wit you two have I can only hope to develop as time goes by!

fabiodriven
12-14-2016, 01:48 AM
^^^^ Says the guy who can't tell the difference between a wiener dog and El Chupacabra at Riverfest!

Hahaha!!! I had forgotten about that! Thank you for the reminder!!

tripledog
12-14-2016, 02:21 AM
I must say, the trip-D/scooter banter does not get old! The wit you two have I can only hope to develop as time goes by!

You possess intelligence, mechanical abilities, and a command of the English language that I could only ever hope to acquire. I am just glad I haven't been banned, because my puns and one liners are often times no laughing matter.
Not meant as an insult, Fabio, but I think you have mellowed a bit in the last few years. I see that as a good thing.

fabiodriven
12-14-2016, 11:00 AM
Glamy the day will come when I can cup your supple yam bag in my very hand, however as I type this from the other side of the planet, neither I nor my place of employment can afford to have me away after I return from this. It will happen at some point my friend.

The frig you posting golf cart pics for?

ironchop
12-18-2016, 01:04 PM
Glamy the day will come when I can cup your supple yam bag in my very hand, however as I type this from the other side of the planet, neither I nor my place of employment can afford to have me away after I return from this. It will happen at some point my friend.

The frig you posting golf cart pics for?
LMAO....I'm shut in recovering from laser kidney surgery and it was 70 degrees here yesterday which quickly turned into tornado warnings and then an ice storm and 50 degree temp drop immediately afterward. I was thinking how a drop-in off one of those dunes would have knocked this 7mm stone loose and I would have way less recovery time for getting my urethra raped by my urologist. The stars are just too far out of alignment for this season's Invasion for me despite Rick's threats to start a GoFundMe to get us East Coast dicks to show up. I hate that this place is 900,000 miles away from Kentucky.

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk