PDA

View Full Version : Happy New Year white guys!

Scootertrash
01-04-2017, 09:10 PM
MTV has a message for you! (Yea, they're serious)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBluYsydAVc

Caminofeld
01-04-2017, 09:37 PM
Wow, all I have to say is wow…I'd share my thoughts, but I'll just continue to remain part of the silent majority and prepare for their day of reckoning.

Scootertrash
01-04-2017, 09:59 PM
Amazing isn't it?

El Camexican
01-04-2017, 10:14 PM
Looks like something Oscarmayer wrote.

tripledog
01-04-2017, 10:20 PM
I feel privileged to have been able to view that video.

fabiodriven
01-04-2017, 10:21 PM
I'm leaving this country.

Bren_downe
01-04-2017, 10:36 PM
I am jacks burning white guilt
https://youtu.be/Lg-fAUzZmJk

90nut
01-04-2017, 11:24 PM
#whofarkincares. #beingwhiteaintthatgreat!

jvining
01-05-2017, 12:43 AM
Sic Semper Tyrannis

Caminofeld
01-05-2017, 10:37 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7dTP5BGD1o

Where's the outrage? If it was the other way around there would be riots in the streets…all excused, of course, in the name of political correctness...

Scootertrash
01-05-2017, 11:48 AM
And some in the Lamestream media and certain police officials in Sh!tcago are "Not sure if it's a hate crime" and saying "Well, kids do stupid things"

Scootertrash
01-05-2017, 12:36 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7dTP5BGD1o

Where's the outrage? If it was the other way around there would be riots in the streets…all excused, of course, in the name of political correctness...

If anybody wants to see the actual video these POS live streamed on FB, PM me and I'll send you a link. Not gonna post it here.

ironchop
01-05-2017, 12:59 PM
This is nothing more than the media inflaming racial tensions in favor of Government approval, selling ad time, and creating scapegoats for almost 60 years of Democrats controlling minorities by using political themes, insinuations, race-baiting, trickery, and propaganda. The FBI destroyed their Jim Crow Plot in the early 60s so now they've resorted to claiming they are now FOR the minorities which, for some reason, has seemed to work flawlessly so far in convincing people (of ALL colors) with weaker reasoning skills and apathy for truth that they are merely unhappy because they are all being persecuted by the Great White Male Unicorn.

I don't do white guilt. I don't respect anyone who does, either. Its patronizing to take on responsibility for something you had nothing to do with and the only reason I see it happening so much is because everyone wants to be a social justice warrior "on the right side of history". Everyone likes to bash the South because its cool on Tweeker to pretend that racism is a Southern phenomenon. Its cool to support Planned Parenthood when Margaret Sanger (the founder) herself stated that she would like to curtail the birth rate of minorities in America through her work as a Eugenecist. In order to shirk their responsibility for supporting a racist organization, they make ridiculous and self-serving claims of "I`m supporting womens rights" (by visiting a clinic founded by a devout racist POS who once gave speeches to Womens Klan groups). Its cool to claim you`re a Liberal when just 50 years ago, your political party was the most racist and oppressive in the country. Even the South African Dutch Aparthied crowd looked up to the work being done by the Democratic Party in the Dirty South but this irony is completely lost on an entire 4 or 5 generations of apparently uneducated people who act on emotions and feelings rather than reason and truth. You will never win over these people until the media starts telling the truth. I don't see that happening any time soon. Half the country cant even tell the difference. This serves an agenda. They realize that we are starting to truly see what they`ve done to us all and they need a reason to divide, distract, and de-unify us all. They need a way to keep us all in-fighting amongst ourselves and eating up the tripe they pass off as truth. They don't want a United States because that would spell disaster for the Losers we have all elected to "lead" us.

They make wild claims of widespread institutional racism by posting videos of this weeks trained-to-shoot officers meeting this weeks crop of homegrown wannabes and get black folks all riled up about white people.

They show videos of an Autistic kid getting tortured by finest wannabe social justice warriors who needed four persons to overpower one autistic white kid while talking about how hilarious it is. While I find this all pretty pathetic, I`m not going to let this change the way I feel about others. I'm not too worried about anyone who needs four people to overpower a special needs student. That would make for an embarrassing and very short race war for them.

Don't fall for the hype. I think there are very ugly, twisted, dangerous, and unstable people out there we should never underestimate but I don't want to buy into the hate. Am I racially aware? Yep, I didn't live in Indianapolis for ten years to subscribe to the notion that the Cosby Show was an accurate representation of race relations. I will defend my own if forced into that corner but I wont let this hate creep in and consume me.

Every bit of this TRASH the media spews at us is meant to divide. Its meant to create unrest. Its meant to reinforce racism and racist stereotypes amongst both white and black. Has nobody noticed that the entire DNC platform for re-election has been "you are being oppressed/ screwed by THEM" "your failures in Life are to be blamed on THEM" "they have a secret good-ole boys club that meets once a week to plot your oppression and poverty".....This platform has worked remarkably in getting Democrats elected nationwide for over 50 years. Meanwhile, this "oppression" has continued unabated in every Democrat-controlled district in America while the constituency seems to be blind to it or straight up in denial. The Democrats use the emotional reactions of well-meaning people as a way to control them and to continue the charade.

Sharpton and Jackson NEED racism. The BLM NEEDS Racism or the donations dry up and Sharpton and that rich kid running the BLM would have to wear cheap suits and ride the bus instead of parading around in luxury tricking the poor folks into believing that they care about the impoverished

I blame the American Education system for its poor portrayal of 1850s America where they are led to believe that there were only twelve white people who opposed slavery and they were all Abolitionists or teaching them that there was some sort of senseless geographical anomaly known as the Mason-Dixon Line where racism and slavery magically disappeared once you crossed North into the Ohio river. They teach them that Lincoln was a friend and admirer (despite his own writings) of the colored man who had no political or military agenda in freeing ONLY southern blacks at first. They teach them that Slavery was omnipresent and in totality in the South whereas actual recorded figures suggest that ONLY 6% of Southerners owned any slaves at all. Funny how that doesn't support todays current media-pushed stereotype of Southerners and white folks in general. All the "good people" just happened to settle in the North while all the racists just happened to settle in the South. When I hear this crap, I immediately dismiss anything else this person says after I determine that they operate emotionally on the abbreviated-even-for-Cliff-Notes version of American history and therefore not educated enough for a good debate.

Ive busted my rear end to get where I'm at. Nobody ever gave me the address to the "Free stuff for White Guys CLub" so I`ve had to pay full price and full effort to have what I have. I'm not sure what crackhead came up with this idea but all I can say to them is SHOW ME THE PROOF. Pointing at three or four rich white dudes and claiming its because white males everywhere is pretty weak.

Honestly, I would be ashamed to get on any media and claim that the reason I'm a total failure is because this secret club of people with a different color of skin hate me so much that they secretly sabotage all my efforts at freedom and prosperity. Makes you look like youre wearing a tinfoil hat and subscribing to Left Wing Conspiracy theories.

I wont buy into it. There will always be ignorant folks on both sides doing incredibly ignorant stuff Live on FB or in a black church full of innocent worshippers. Someone is always looking for an excuse to be a Dick and right now, all media is rife with excuses for Dickery. See it for what it REALLY is....its all a PSY-OP.

Scootertrash
01-05-2017, 01:37 PM
I award you 10 internetz for the use of the word "Dickery"

You explain it far better than I.

Scootertrash
01-05-2017, 04:25 PM
4 charged with hate crime in Facebook Live torture of man with special needs
Posted 12:38 PM, January 5, 2017

CHICAGO — Four people accused of torturing a mentally disabled man have been charged with a hate crime Thursday.

The alleged attack was streamed via Facebook Live.

Jordan Hill, 18, of Carpentersville, is charged with aggravated kidnapping, hate crime, aggravated unlawful restraint, aggravated battery with a deadly weapon, robbery, possession of a stolen motor vehicle and residential burglary

Tesfaye Cooper, 18, of Chicago, is charged with aggravated kidnapping, hate crime, aggravated unlawful restraint, aggravated battery with a deadly weapon and residential burglary.

Brittany Covington, 18, of Chicago, is charged with aggravated kidnapping, hate crime, aggravated unlawful restraint, aggravated battery with a deadly weapon and residential burglary.

Tanishia Covington, 24, of Chicago, is charged with aggravated kidnapping, hate crime, aggravated unlawful restrain and aggravated battery with a deadly weapon.

This is a developing story. Check back for details. WGN

czac
01-06-2017, 02:33 PM
i will gladly let those morons have my "White" privileged for a few weeks and let them see what its like to be expected to pay bills, work every day, own a home and be responsible!

sledcrazyinCT
01-06-2017, 03:22 PM
MTV pulled that so fast yet it still is getting plenty of air time. Who the trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro are these schmucks to chastise white guys that would never tune into the trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro programming in the first place?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyH-3xDgvik

So the guy in white shirt represents the American Communist Party and the Don King look alike is a Professor at Harvard.

Sure are better things to spend money on then an ivy league college education huh?

ironchop
01-06-2017, 03:34 PM
The Don King lookalike is Dr. Cornel West.....he`s been a Far Leftist agitator for a very long time. He and Noam Chomsky (US Communist) are political colleagues and friends. They hang out a lot on Democracy Now with Amy Goodman and Chris Hedges

ironchop
01-06-2017, 03:36 PM
One good thing about Dr. Cornel West?......he despises Melissa Harris-Perry as much as she despises him.

briano
01-09-2017, 01:33 PM
N_GGERS. Would anyone like to buy a vowel?

Scootertrash
01-10-2017, 08:43 AM
I'd like to buy an "A"

Scootertrash
01-10-2017, 08:45 AM
MTV pulled that so fast yet it still is getting plenty of air time. Who the trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro are these schmucks to chastise white guys that would never tune into the trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro programming in the first place?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyH-3xDgvik

So the guy in white shirt represents the American Communist Party and the Don King look alike is a Professor at Harvard.

Sure are better things to spend money on then an ivy league college education huh?

Have you seen the video? If not I have a link if you're interested.

tripledog
01-10-2017, 09:07 AM
I'd like to buy an "A"

I'd like to buy a FRIGGIN A! I seem to have developed irritable vowel syndrome.

Scootertrash
01-10-2017, 11:39 AM
I'd like to buy a FRIGGIN A! I seem to have developed irritable vowel syndrome.

Does that mean your "A" hole is sore?

fieldy
01-10-2017, 02:56 PM
N_GGERS. Would anyone like to buy a vowel?

No thanks Pat, not only would i like to solve the puzzle but i would like to use post# 16 in a sentencing.

350for350
01-10-2017, 10:47 PM
The more I hear black people Basically say that since I'm a white male, therefore I must be a racist, the more racist I feel. Is it just their prophecy coming true or is it the fact that I'm tired of all of the anti white BS that's become the latest fad and is being encouraged everywhere? Also, just because someone isn't born being a police officer, does that mean that he/she shouldn't identify themselves as a "Blue Life"? They shouldn't be proud of their identity as a police officer? Just more double talk as far as I'm concerned!

fabiodriven
01-10-2017, 11:20 PM
The constant that all of these people are forgetting, whether they stand for or are black people, white people, police, etc... The labels are what causes racism. We are all people, regardless of color or occupation, and until we as people recognize that fact and begin to act as such and come together as one, the constant labeling and finger pointing will only continue to divide further. Just remember, many of these headline stories that are inescapable are designed to distract and/or program, or prepare the public for an agenda. Something to give the average Joe a reason to latch on to whatever agenda it is you'd like to forward.

For example, based on my personal standpoint which is admittedly far away from mainstream media... I saw about ten seconds of a live feed before it was switched away and I happened to see what appeared to be a developing story about someone who legally checked a firearm on an aircraft, then upon receipt of their firearm at their destination, unpacked their firearm and shot up the airport.

Clearly your media has the intention of dividing us racially amongst one another. This is perpetuated by every one of these movements who label anyone and are for some reason not only just acceptable, but I feel represented strongly enough that it's more than acceptable. I feel there is almost pressure to pick a side. Regardless of if it's the blacks vs the police, everyone vs white males, or Christians against Muslims, every side is wrong at this point. As long as we as human beings, and specifically Americans, are as willingly divided as we are, we will always be conquered. So I don't give a flying frig if you have a sticker on your car saying you're a black gay Muslim female cop. All I need to know is, are you a human farking being?

So back to the airport gun guy. Assuming I have that story correct, who might guess the outcome of a legal gun owner doing what he did in a public airport?

Scootertrash
01-11-2017, 09:07 AM
Yup, are correct on the little that you saw.

Full story is the shooter (allegedly) bought a one-way ticket from Alaska to FL, got his luggage, loaded the weapon in the bathroom , came out and started shooting.

The shooter had previously interacted with police in Alaska complaining that the government was controlling his mind and forcing him to watch ISIS videos. Authorities (allegedly) returned the firearm they confiscated when he was released. The same firearm he used in the shooting.

Shooter is also claiming mental health issues after returning from the middle east.

More later cuz it sucks typing on my tablet

Caminofeld
01-11-2017, 10:00 PM
Again, the debate over how much "risky liberty" we should allow. The problem is that one man's version of "common sense gun laws" differs from the next…and any infringement puts freedoms on a very slippery slope. I'm attending a free seminar on the 19th given by 2 Lawyers who are former LEO's regarding legal armed self defense and particulars of CC. Should be interesting, and what I heard from my local armorer is that even a clean shooting can be prosecuted if the political climate is right. Scary stuff.

Caminofeld
01-11-2017, 10:02 PM
And on another note Marilyn Mosby is being charged with a variety of things surrounding her handling of Deaddie Gray.

Scootertrash
01-12-2017, 11:53 PM
Yes she is. but it will be downplayed by the Liberal media at first, then completely disappear from the news once everything starts pointing to her being guilty. Finding her guilty would be racist.

Anybody who has paid any attention to the media over the years and has half a brain can tell it's all slanted one way. Left. Burying your head in the sand won't make it go away. Ignoring it won't make it go away. The best part of the whole brainwashing/programming argument? Look who's gaining ground. The liberal/progressives. Who constantly promotes racial disparities? Who constantly promotes racial unrest? Who owns all the mainstream news outlets? Liberals.

You know what? Yea, we are all human. But we're not all equal, and we never will be. Not everybody gets a trophy. Not everybody gets the hot babe. Not everybody gets to be wealthy. Not everybody gets to be cool.

Feel like life has cheated you? Don't get to hang out with the cool kids? Got picked last for volley ball? Too bad, it's probably because you suck at it. Suck it up and get over it, and quit blaming everybody else for your own inadequacies. Figure out what you're good at and excel at it, even if it not the "popular" thing to do, as long as it's not illegal or negatively impacting someone else's life. Ignore the naysayers and loudmouths. Most importantly, have some self-respect.

Disclaimer: "You" "Your" and any other personally descriptive term used in my post is a generalization and not directed at any particular person or member or entity employed/associated/ or regulated by 3ww.com.

Your Mileage May Vary.

Scootertrash
01-13-2017, 08:49 AM
The KKK can f off. They're part of the problem. Bunch of inbred jagoffs with tiny penai.

Let's get on a roll

Scootertrash
01-14-2017, 09:03 AM
Yea, Nice thought, but still wouldn't change the situation. Not to mention the potential ramifications at my job. 6-7 years left and I can do whatever the hell I want whilst collecting my pension.

Caminofeld
01-16-2017, 10:54 AM
Here's a piece of an article I read today written by an Indian guy on MSN.com [of all places]…

Somehow, America has become a place where it is perfectly legal to discriminate against white people. In university admissions, public housing, and employment, widespread racial discrimination toward whites (and Asians) is legally tolerated under the auspices of affirmative action. For instance, the National Football League has its Rooney Rule granting interview opportunities to minority coaches that are not granted to whites. Another example is medical school admissions; it is consistently easier (by as much as 57%) for blacks and Hispanics to gain admission to medical school than comparable Asians and whites with the same grades and test scores, according to published statistical data from the American Association of Medical Colleges.

The discrimination is so pervasive that I had to apply to medical schools as an African American to gain admission, an experience I wrote about in my book Almost Black. I discovered many American universities openly discriminated against white and Asian applicants by compromising their academic standards and state residency requirements to recruit minorities. For instance, the University of Wisconsin-Madison invited me to apply as an out of state minority, despite their strict state residency requirements. I also benefited from Case Western’s racially segregated admissions process that favored minority applicants. Despite my low 3.1 GPA, I got waitlisted at the University of Pennsylvania and Washington University, then the country’s third and fourth best medical schools, thanks to their adherence to affirmative action policies.

It is no coincidence that Donald Trump achieved resounding victories in states where local educational institutions practice racially discriminatory admissions policies. From my personal experience, I can assure you that white people in Wisconsin, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Missouri have every right to be angry that their hard-earned tax money goes into state-sponsored racism against Caucasians. After the election, students at Case Western, Washington University, the University of Pennsylvania, and the University of Wisconsin-Madison vehemently protested against Donald Trump. Ironically, those students fail to acknowledge their schools’ racist affirmative action policies alienated white voters, contributing to Trump’s victory.

Unfortunately, Trump’s defense of equal rights for white people is often misconstrued as racism against African Americans and Hispanics. At a Harvard post-election forum, Clinton communications director Jennifer Palmieri blatantly accused the Trump campaign of “providing a platform for white supremacists.” What Palmieri and other “civil rights activists” fail to recognize is their own hypocrisy – Why should white people be denied equal opportunity? Why are the rights of white people inferior to those of minorities? Perhaps, our country has become so politically correct that advocating rights for white people automatically equates to white supremacy. Even President Obama conceded that people who oppose affirmative action should not automatically be categorized as “being racists” in a recent Exit Interview with NPR’s Steve Inskeep. Had Trump run a campaign based on “white supremacy,” he would not have performed as well as his Republican predecessors, Romney and McCain, among minority voters. Who would have thought a “white supremacist” could win almost a third of Hispanic votes?

Caminofeld
01-16-2017, 12:53 PM
Yeah, it's the same as sobriety checkpoints. If you are exhibiting signs of impairment or performing poorly at your job, then by all means drug/alcohol test and take action accordingly. If your workplace performance is stellar, then I don't see the probable cause to drug test. My job has mandatory random drug testing because of the large number of healthcare workers stealing/ abusing narcotics. Crazy thing is, many addicts get away with it because they have a prescription for the drugs they're abusing.

Scootertrash
01-16-2017, 10:32 PM
And here are the 8 wealthiest men in the World:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/16/world/eight-richest-wealth-oxfam.html?_r=0

All liberals or minorities. Remember folks, these are the people who promote the "sharing of wealth". As long as it's someone elses's. Why don't they each take oh, say, half of their money and "share" with those less fortunate?

Scootertrash
01-16-2017, 10:40 PM
I completely understand .........and now looking back ....... when did we all agree to drug testing as a condition of employment ??????????? ......when da fack do we allow some arse-hole to decide .....you are what you do on your own time ......and then throw it under the guise of "terms of insurance" .......how bout invasion of privacy ? You don`t drink ....don`t smoke ......you must be the perfect human being ......and holier then thou .....because we drug tested you .....you can`t be an arse-hole !!!!

Right there with ya glamy. What I do at home or any other non work location is none of their damn business!

I'm a laborer, but I drive forklift on some of our jobs, one of the big ones, not a warehouse fork lift. If there's an accident with a 4000 lb load on my forks, someone could get killed. You'd never see me showing up for work "tuned up".
We don't have random testing, but if you are involved in an injury or accident, they test you at the hospital. Now if they had a test for THC like they do for alcohol that tests your level at that time, well, I wouldn't have a problenm with that in the instance of an accident or injury. People shouldn't be showing up for work f'ed up, but if they do and hurt someone else, that's BS.