PDA

View Full Version : My '86 350x.

Fastlifekm
01-24-2017, 08:12 PM
I've been a member for a few years but never posted anything before. I used to have a big red and
2-200x's('83,'84). I sold those a few years back and jut recently picked up a '86 350x.
Current mods I've done to it are full custom exhaust, hand built header by my buddy and mated to Lexx MX 450r Muffler.
Also I did a 400ex carb swap(need to do a rejet for the new exhaust), going 152/45. And I also have installed a DynaTek 400ex cdi box. Even needing jetting it's a wheelie monster(1/2 throttle and blip it and it pulls up the nose). Which is why I love it. She's not the prettiest but will definitley be a runner.

8DO83
01-26-2017, 09:33 PM
Looks killer! Sweet exhaust!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fastlifekm
01-27-2017, 04:51 AM
Looks killer! Sweet exhaust!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, it really sounds good. I wanted something aftermarket but prices are pretty high, and my buddy offered to do it for a good price. And I wanted a dual performance muffler for racing and for trail riding.
This one has a removable USFS approved spark arrestor/db killer. So I can race it and still be legal on the trails when I need to be. I'm in the process of vinyl wrapping/ re-enforcing the busted up plastics to make it look a bit better. Aswell as a new seat cover. Should look 100% better for now and keep it looking nicer till I am done with the performance mods and then start on cosmetics.