PDA

View Full Version : Instagram...Who does it?

ironchop
01-28-2017, 02:50 PM
Since I deleted my FB account a few months ago, I don't get any suggestions for IG pages from my old FB friends list. The search feature there is kinda lame too unless you know of a page name to begin with.

So .... Who does it and what are some good pages to check out?

I already follow @atc_daily, @theatcpage, @atc4me, and ohiotrikecrew, KASEY's page, DCs page, @hondaatc

Any other good ones or anybody with good trike pics on your own page?

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

Red Rider
01-28-2017, 03:29 PM
Instagram? What's that?

efhondakid
01-28-2017, 10:56 PM
I use it. I have quite the buffet of stuff I post haha. @buschhippie

ironchop
01-29-2017, 01:29 PM
What is Twatter ?
Same as facecrook.....A bunch of unsolicited opinions from the totally ignorant and the partially educated who all think they are smart enough to make sound political choices and decisions....Some just because they are celebrity Narcissistic wackos and the rest because some teacher somewhere told them they were a special snowflake who deserved a participation trophy and that the world values their opinions and that they deserved to be heard.

Twitter is also a giant virtue-signalling social site where you signal everyone of your friends about how progressive, morally superior, and intolerant of right wing opinions you are. It's like a giant highschool lunch table for popular kids where the losers try to get a seat at the table by making obtuse platitudes and regurgitating the same old tired memes and thoughts of the prom queen in an effort to be hip and cool.

But I'm not bitter....hahaha

ironchop
01-29-2017, 01:31 PM
I use it. I have quite the buffet of stuff I post haha. @buschhippie
I'm going to hit you up.

I'm @kentuckyrifledude

knappyfeet
01-29-2017, 03:51 PM
I'm not on any social media sites.

Maybe I don't know what I'm missing.

I'm on Drivetribe...........instagram like??? I really don't know. Motor Quest is my tribe.....it's just me, myself and I.

ironchop
01-29-2017, 04:30 PM
You're probably not missing anything.

Instagram is the only thing I do now besides a few forums I'm on occasionally. I like it because it's just pictures...Sure they have captions but the people I follow don't post memes either so there's no waving your own flag or playing internet victim. Plus nobody is crying about Trump.

The only thing I don't like about it is that Zuckerberg bought it last spring so it will likely go to hell like everything else that guy owns but until then I'll just keep enjoying the pics

Rob Canadian
01-29-2017, 08:15 PM
I like my FB. I do have a Instagram, Twitter but never use them. Snapchat.... Who cares.

I keep my political views off FB. I mainly post up good vibs for my friends and family. To each is their own. I am that guy that posts up food pics.:naughty:

axeman24
01-30-2017, 08:55 PM
instagram is the only social media I use as I just like the pics AND I CAN CONTROL EXACTLY WHAT I SEE
all others are junked up with memes and ranting .............just show me the trikes
floridaatcsyndicate posts awesome races 3wheelinbob if you love the 350x
oldckool_mx and vintage_offroad are pretty cool also but not only trikes
I don't always post trikes but they are all my pictures still looking for the money shot for my new 350x jacobaxelrad