PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone, Im johnny quick stator question

Jruffy90
02-28-2017, 05:38 PM
Hi all Im Johnny I own a 110cc atc and a 85 200x both I really really like however Ive bewn going through a battery of failures on my extremely used 200x.. Lol. This is stator 2 that has failed, if memory serves this last one came from a 110.. Keep in mind I ran the hell out of it for quite some time with no issue until my wheeler bearing went so I parked it til I could fix and today I did just that.. Until no spark, immediately I tested the resistance and ohms on stator and yes out of wack.. Again.. My quesyion is this, knowing that they LOOK different is there any differemce in the oil sumped/covered vs the sump style/black excitor coil? The obvious answer youd think would be yes but I see no difference in bobbing that 110 through as much water as I have with no electrical issue for that to be the cause.. I only want to know because as of know I know where I could probably get another cheap but if its going to be an issue Ill hold off again. Thank you everyone and all input is appreciated. Cant wait to get more involved on the forums. Thanks, Johnny

Jruffy90
02-28-2017, 05:39 PM
If there is any difference my 110 also leaks oil on it.. Lol just sayin