PDA

View Full Version : Kerker pipe for 200x

flynfish
03-30-2017, 05:32 PM
Hey guys does anyone have a kerker pipe on their 200x. I bought what was supposed to be a kerker header and midpipe with a supertrapp muffler from an 84 200x and it doesn't fit up right. If someone has one could you post up some pics for me thanks

the only time I will be easy is when I'm killed by death

apickering975
04-02-2017, 09:22 PM
Do you have pictures of the pipe right now? I don't know anyone who has a kerker pipe for their 200x but I have a full supertrapp exhaust for my 85 200x and it should be similar to the one you have if its from an 84.

86125m
04-03-2017, 10:07 AM
yes I have a full chrome kerker exhaust on my 84 200x and it was the devil trying to get the head pipe in through the frame its almost as if the pipe is just alittle to big but just keep trying to run the pipe at differnt angles it will go in.

flynfish
04-03-2017, 10:18 AM
Thanks guys I found out the head pipe came off an XL 250r. Same size midpipe and muffler and aftermarket headpipe. So seems like I'll be taking muffler to shop to have them move the bracket so I can mount it without drilling a hole thru my OEM grab bar

flynfish
04-03-2017, 10:27 AM
yes I have a full chrome kerker exhaust on my 84 200x and it was the devil trying to get the head pipe in through the frame its almost as if the pipe is just alittle to big but just keep trying to run the pipe at differnt angles it will go in.
Is yours a 3 piece exhaust. Mine I s head pipe midpipe and then muffler. Sorry I don't have pics it's in my buddy's shop waiting on me. Lol

flynfish
04-03-2017, 10:29 AM
Do you have pictures of the pipe right now? I don't know anyone who has a kerker pipe for their 200x but I have a full supertrapp exhaust for my 85 200x and it should be similar to the one you have if its from an 84.
I don't yet but it literally has an s bend in the midpipe. It's 3 piece header mid and muffler. Will try to get some this morning.