PDA

View Full Version : Wyoming MN cops set traps to catch stoners on 420.......

Scootertrash
04-21-2017, 08:52 AM
242248 :lol::lol::lol:

“Undercover #420 operations are in place. Discreet traps have been set up throughout the city today,” the Wyoming, Minn., police department tweeted early Thursday, along with a photo of bagged chips and XBox games and an officer holding a fishing net. “#Happy420.”

We heard complaints about someone not having enough drugs for #420 so if you’re a drug dealer hit us up so we can……connect.:lol:

Having problems with your local drug dealer? File a complaint with us and we'll fix the problem. :lol:

Last years trap:

242249 :lol::lol::lol:

Aulbaugh
04-21-2017, 09:03 AM
They need to put some cereal and milk in that picture too! That's the go to meal for the munchies!

fabiodriven
04-21-2017, 10:11 AM
I resemble that remark!

tripledog
04-22-2017, 05:37 AM
Eenie, meenie, miney, mo, if they were in California, they could have caught Glamy by the toe.

El Camexican
04-22-2017, 07:14 AM
Eenie, meenie, miney, mo, if they were in California, they could have caught Glamy by the toe.

... but due to recent legislative changes they'd have had to let him go.

tripledog
04-22-2017, 08:02 AM
... but due to recent legislative changes they'd have had to let him go.

Yup, they'd have to leaf him be, no buds about it.

El Camexican
04-23-2017, 09:00 AM
News flash !.......this just in.........due to legislative ball sh!t......it must mean what Glamy figured out in 1972.........it`s no big fogen deal people ! .....homo`s licken each others inapropriate orfices.....with herpes ........and hepatitis from tattoo`s .......and purple hair with pink highlights .........gimme a fogen break .......if the gov. pricks tell you it`s ok then it must be A-O-K ? ......think for yourselves people !.......and don`t get whacked out for the money........the money does not define you ....where`s Mickey when you need him ?.........the power of Mickey Dunlap compels you ! .........and now for some Disco ........he got whacked out for the money .....whacked out hard for it honey.......so you better treat him r-i-g-h-t.....alright ?

I'm starting to correlate your posts to the political scene in Cali. Things must be getting pretty fracked up out there. Who da Fock is voting in your dumbocrats out there? Time to move south Dude.

tripledog
04-23-2017, 09:36 AM
^^^ Holy crap! My mortgage payment is well south of $450 a month in escrow. I am looking to add about 5 more acres, but that may not come to fruition.

El Camexican
04-23-2017, 09:39 AM
You better believe it .......registrations on cars to increase $200 a year plus .14 a gallon gas tax........ BECAUSE .....electric cars don`t use gas !!!!! isn`t that swell ? ......the minimum one bedroom apt. is $2000 a month .....the median home price is $675K .........and salad prices are soaring due to all the rain ......the drought is over .......but the penalties remain the same.....remember you can never have enough money in this lifetime .....eat , sleep , work , .....DIE .....repeat !

Ha! Back in Manitoba they have a system where the more tickets you get, the more your drivers license costs and your insurance premiums go up as well. After people started driving better and the revenues dropped they made it harder to have a good driving record and now it takes twice as long to clean up your points.

Like Chris and Joe said in Leathal Weapon 2: They fu*k you and the fu*k and they fu*k you. Anytime you hear that the rates, or cost of something is going up for your own good you know they're about to stick it in and break it off in you. Global warming related taxation is the biggest taxation scam in history. The dinosaurs died for us, we need to do our respect. Electric cars are an abomination!

El Camexican
04-23-2017, 09:43 AM
$675+For a shack? You could always buy Knappyfeet's Sponge Bob House and set it up on public land.

El Camexican
04-23-2017, 10:56 AM
And den .....Joanie from Joanie loves Chachie ...... died .......oh jeeez what else can go wrong ?

♪ Sunday Monday crappy days...♪

tripledog
04-24-2017, 11:31 PM
$675+For a shack? You could always buy Knappyfeet's Sponge Bob House and set it up on public land.

Is that your VINYL answer?

El Camexican
04-25-2017, 07:36 AM
Is that your VINYL answer?

I guess, but before jumping into that deal there's still the issue of the ballon payment to consider.

Scootertrash
04-25-2017, 07:50 AM
Don't forget the deflated value since it's pre-owned. ;)

El Camexican
04-25-2017, 07:55 AM
Don't forget the deflated value since it's pre-owned. ;)

Especially if a prick had ever lived in it.

tripledog
04-25-2017, 08:59 AM
Nice of you guys to air out your opinions. I would buy it, but my check might bounce.