PDA

View Full Version : added a 250sx :)

skunk
04-27-2017, 11:22 PM
welp, picked me up a 85 250sx i looked at over a week ago. i wasnt going to get it at first due to it needing rear axle bearings, smaller rims n tires, an air box, swing arm bearings, light/start-stop/choke switch assembly, tail light, gas tank rubbing the front fork, starter cylinoid bad, fork boots, and plastic wasnt the best. but the motor is strong and cranks first kick on cold start if you hit the primer button and first kick on warm, has an excelent front fender, good front end other than fork boots, good headlight, and good front breaks. also monday a cool customer of mine (an old man on a walker actualy) we got to talking and he said he had three honda trikes out back i might be interested in and when i got their to look i MIGHT could have made one run and ride with lots of ebay help. However, he says "iv got some old parts in the barn from wear we put that 250 motor in that model-t truck about 25 years ago" im thinking ok ill look but i had very low expectations........ for $50.00 i ended up leaving with a complete 85 250sx other than the motor and airbox with exelent plastics and lights bearings, ect. but the ******* idiots got the motor out those years ago by cutting the frame in front of the motor with a sawsall. so now i have everything i needed to fix the beater i went and picked up today for $350 except a few odds and ends. plus now an extra front end. i am one happy sunofagun! welcome to your perminant home....... ok so she still needs to earn a name..... but welcome home :)

UPNATM
04-27-2017, 11:59 PM
Wow, good stuff. Now, with all that said, where are the pics?! ��

skunk
04-28-2017, 12:21 AM
short notice on my peice phone but hears most of it, rest is in the shed or still in my truck.... also pictured is my shamefully dirty shop lol 242460

350for350
04-28-2017, 10:25 PM
You won't regret it!