PDA

View Full Version : Trikefest Events

VaBeachBigRed
05-18-2017, 09:43 PM
I'm going to Trikefest and trying to find out if anybody knows where I can find a list of days and times off all the events ??

Hopefully somebody that was there last year can tell me?

I would like to watch some of the 3 wheeler racing and ride through the town parade and want to make sure I don't miss it. Is it Friday Sat or Sun ????

mgusciora
05-18-2017, 10:29 PM
Friday is motocross. Saturday is drag

~Matt Gusciora

VaBeachBigRed
05-19-2017, 11:57 AM
Thanks for the info Matt !!

keister
05-19-2017, 01:06 PM
Billy mostly puts out a schedule of events. Times are all approximate and weather permitting. Time sort of sweeps past quickly at TrikeFest so it is hard to keep people on a very tight schedule.

Thursday - Devils' Backbone Hill Climb. MX sign-up.
Friday - MX tech inspection begins at 10am, Riders meeting at noon, 13 MX races. Drag race sign up immediately following.
Saturday - Drag racing at noon. Awards ceremony around dusk.

Nothing happens Sunday. Everybody packs up and leaves in the AM, but you are welcome to stay and ride if you wish.

keister
05-19-2017, 01:10 PM
As for the parade, I haven't heard anything about it for this year. It has happened a couple times, but it involves the town police, fire dept, etc so there is no guarantee.

There will be a group picture, but it hasn't been announced when yet, so......

There is also a chalkboard at the office and someone will take a dry erase board for near the shower / restrooms. One of us will keep those up to date with times, announcements, etc. Keep an eye out for them. There is also mostly a person riding around the camping area with a bullhorn to let people know when events are starting.