PDA

View Full Version : Rode the 250R,& thieves burned my truck to the ground

Mike Fort Laud
02-08-2004, 04:19 PM
Boy does my luck really suck lately. I went and rode my 250R at the same spot as I always do and when I came back all that was left of my Chevy Extended cab Silverado was a smoldering lump of metal. My passenger door was open and all of my stereo equiptment was missing. I had it loaded with 2 Rockford Fosgate Amps, Kicker 12's,Altec Lansing Crossover, Kenwood 10 disk changer,all removed. I hate a thief, but stolen stereo equiptment can be replaced. But the scumbags used my own gas can to light my truck on fire. It burned until there was nothing left to burn, just a metal shell. I have it fully insured but now I have to wait probably a month for them to pay. I had the truck paid off,so now I am gonna have payments again. The thought of selling the 250R is now in my head so I can put more money as a down payment, but I DO NOT want to sell it. So now I have to get a rental car and drive that thing around for a month. oh yeah I almost forgot, I fractured a bone in my right hand above my pinky finger from a punch I threw the week before. My birthday was Feb 1 so I thought I may have a good month. I almost hate to think what next month will hold for me.

TeCaTe_MaN
02-08-2004, 04:36 PM
damn dude....that sux...too bad you didnt get back right when they were leaving...coulda chased em down and ran em over wit the R :D

trikerider2oo7
02-08-2004, 04:48 PM
that does suck...i would track that douche down a beat the hell out of him.

smokinwrench
02-08-2004, 05:13 PM
WOW your luck has been terrible here lately. If I were you I would buy some lottery tickets, because your luck has to change for the better here pretty soon.

as Joe Dirt said you gotta "keep on keepin on"

Trikeaholic
02-08-2004, 06:54 PM
well, mike, that is bad. my b-day was feb 5, and so far, nothing really good has happened to me, either, but nothing that bad!!

3 weelin geezer
02-08-2004, 08:37 PM
If you find out who dunnit, I would make em get me a new truck and if they cant pay I'd take their house and sell it for chump change just enough to pay for a new truck and for the stolen stuff. Ok, I would maybe have a little more stuff in there than I really had but who's to say it didn't burn up in there.

KASEY
02-08-2004, 09:33 PM
makes you wonder if all the setreo equipment wasn't in there if they would just pass it up ??? nothing to steal,,, thats the bad thing about leaving it unattended its an open invitation for thieves ,,,, were there any other vehicles around??? i would never leave it by itself either,,,, not worth it these days ,,,to many thieves!!!!! sorry it happened to you !!

ATC crazy
02-09-2004, 09:28 AM
Sorry it happened to you Mike. :(

AirManCam
02-09-2004, 04:31 PM
My bday was feb 1st also mike..since then I broke my ankle and watched my best friend die :( Guess for us thers no good luck around? :rolleyes:

ATC crazy
02-09-2004, 06:48 PM
Man...is everyone's B-Day in February?? My dad's was on the 7th :D

J.D.
02-09-2004, 09:43 PM
I'm removing the negative posts(Ford vs Chevy). You people should be ashamed for cluttering up something like this, with garbage like that.

Mike, that sucks to hear about your truck. Some luck you've had lately huh dude? I hope things get better for you....

88 Turbo Coupe
02-10-2004, 08:23 AM
You can't have anything custom these days without being worried about it. I guess if you had a beat truck the scum wouldn't even look at it. When you get your new ride make sure the alarm system blows the truck up when they break into it. This way you get wrid of the scum off the face of the earth and get another new truck from the insurance co. Don't for get to get the bomb endorsment!