PDA

View Full Version : New to 3WW Introduction

oldoo
06-06-2017, 06:49 AM
Hey all,

New to 3WW. Die hard trike fan from Australia. Currently have a few too many projects on the go. I'll post build threads when I get access to that part of the site.

Project 1 (my focus atm):
81' atc 70 xmas special replica custom
so far have had the frame stretched 2" and had fuel tank tabs moved back. Ive managed to pick up a set of blue fenders from maier. Costed a bomb to have them shipped to Aus. Ive had the rear hubs machined to run go kart wheels on the rear and planning on running a hoosier on the front. As for the engine, Ill be running a 140cc lifan with pull start conversion, with a custom stainless exhaust. Should haul hard once its all done...

Project 2:
1985 atc 250r, I saw this in the background in a gumtree ad and asked the guy to buy it and he said only if I bought all 5 trikes he had, So I borrowed a car trailer and haulled all 5 trikes home. The R is rough as guts. Will need full resto. Slowly collecting parts for when the time comes to strip it down. Hopefully later this year Ill tear it down after I finish the 70. Its on the back burner for now unfortunatley...

Project 3: 85' atc 200x. This bike came with the group of trikes I purchased. Fairly very complete and original, just rough as guts. Hoping to get it running and ridable one day...

Project 4: 85' atc 70. Hoping to do something cool with this and throw a kx 60 2t engine in it haha

project 5: k0 atc 70. Hoping to restore for the pool room one day....

Project 6: atc 70 1981 original. Bought this one unseen and got ripped unfortunately. This bike just needs some tlc and will be a runner. I have a feeling the intake valve is burnt out or the points are out as it backfires through the intake. Hopefully its a quick fix.

350for350
06-06-2017, 10:34 PM
You can't buy just one, you have to buy all five? Man, that's just terrible! LOL!

ivan-083
06-06-2017, 10:51 PM
Hey all,

New to 3WW. Die hard trike fan from Australia. Currently have a few too many projects on the go. I'll post build threads when I get access to that part of the site.

Project 1 (my focus atm):
81' atc 70 xmas special replica custom
so far have had the frame stretched 2" and had fuel tank tabs moved back. Ive managed to pick up a set of blue fenders from maier. Costed a bomb to have them shipped to Aus. Ive had the rear hubs machined to run go kart wheels on the rear and planning on running a hoosier on the front. As for the engine, Ill be running a 140cc lifan with pull start conversion, with a custom stainless exhaust. Should haul hard once its all done...

Project 2:
1985 atc 250r, I saw this in the background in a gumtree ad and asked the guy to buy it and he said only if I bought all 5 trikes he had, So I borrowed a car trailer and haulled all 5 trikes home. The R is rough as guts. Will need full resto. Slowly collecting parts for when the time comes to strip it down. Hopefully later this year Ill tear it down after I finish the 70. Its on the back burner for now unfortunatley...

Project 3: 85' atc 200x. This bike came with the group of trikes I purchased. Fairly very complete and original, just rough as guts. Hoping to get it running and ridable one day...

Project 4: 85' atc 70. Hoping to do something cool with this and throw a kx 60 2t engine in it haha

project 5: k0 atc 70. Hoping to restore for the pool room one day....

Project 6: atc 70 1981 original. Bought this one unseen and got ripped unfortunately. This bike just needs some tlc and will be a runner. I have a feeling the intake valve is burnt out or the points are out as it backfires through the intake. Hopefully its a quick fix.

Where abouts in Australia?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oldoo
06-07-2017, 07:33 AM
You can't buy just one, you have to buy all five? Man, that's just terrible! LOL!

Yeah man, It was annoying. But ah well I got the R. I managed to sell the two average 200x's and big red which I didn't want

[QUOTE=ivan-083;1453983]Where abouts in Australia?

From Sydney mate, yourself?

ivan-083
06-07-2017, 08:43 AM
Yeah man, It was annoying. But ah well I got the R. I managed to sell the two average 200x's and big red which I didn't want

[QUOTE=ivan-083;1453983]Where abouts in Australia?

From Sydney mate, yourself?

Perth buddy,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk