PDA

View Full Version : I want a STAR TOO!!

Dirtcrasher
06-09-2017, 03:14 PM
How do I get a star. Should I tell people they suk? degrade them? or is helping others a requirement; I've been good for years!!

Everyone's getting stars lately; It will certainly affect my status :rolleyes:

Where's my star dangit!!:lol::lol::D

tripledog
06-09-2017, 03:46 PM

May have been lost in shipping. Check Uranus.

bkm
06-09-2017, 03:49 PM
I think you have to self promote yourself as an ambassador of the sport, then degrade a racer for where he was running during a race. Oh, and lie about where that racer was actually running during said race. You know, stuff Christians who preach the word of God do. But, I'm not sure your ego is large enough to give yourself a star and looking back through your post history, I don't see where you acted like a juvenile and erased all your posts for the last few years.

But seeing as how I've outlined why you don't qualify, just give yourself one.

knappyfeet
06-09-2017, 04:13 PM
I haven't been here that long.....can I get on too? Everything I touch and do turns to gold.

If not I guess Midnight Star will do.

Helopilots
06-09-2017, 08:32 PM
I am the Star Alliance! Bow before me and pledge your allegiance!

3 Wheel Drive
06-09-2017, 11:53 PM
How do I get a star. Should I tell people they suk? degrade them? or is helping others a requirement; I've been good for years!!

Everyone's getting stars lately; It will certainly affect my status :rolleyes:

Here you go!

x-rider
06-10-2017, 12:20 AM
Woo hoo!! I got a hell of a star. Lol.

Dirtcrasher
06-10-2017, 11:43 AM
Even GLAMMY got a star!!

captainweezy
06-10-2017, 04:49 PM
May have been lost in shipping. Check Uranus.
Negatory tripledog

barnett468
06-10-2017, 07:37 PM
I am the Star Alliance! Bow before me and pledge your allegiance!

............................... https://www.mustang.org.au/forum/Smileys/smilies/bow.gif http://www.3wheelerworld.com/customavatars/avatar49313_3.gif

PREVIOUS KAWASAKI INTERNATIONAL R & D PROJECT ENGINEER AND ATV DEPARTMENT SUPERVISOR

Rob Canadian
06-10-2017, 07:45 PM
I GOT MY STAR!!!!!!!

knappyfeet would like this. :)

fabiodriven
06-10-2017, 08:19 PM
https://youtu.be/EYCpzXCqtsQ

El Camexican
06-11-2017, 10:00 AM
I'm starstruck by the creativity exhibited by our members.

Scootertrash
06-11-2017, 12:54 PM
I'm starstruck by the creativity exhibited by our members.

There are some stellar performances, indeed!

Scootertrash
06-11-2017, 12:56 PM
Now get down on your knee`s and begg me to leave !!

We can't have that! You're our only member fluent in Gibberish. :Bounce:Bounce:w00t::beer:naughty:

Mickey Dunlap
06-11-2017, 01:03 PM
How funny this has been for me to watch! LOL I asked to have my star taken down a while ago after I deleted some of my posts, then as I always do I said I was sorry I did that, but no one forgives on here, they act just like satan always bringing up the past to re-put you down, it's petty but that's whats done. I ask Bill (the owner of the site) since it was a long time ago I did that and that I made a public post saying I'm sorry for the way I acted and what I did, saying it was wrong, if he thought it would be OK if he would put it back on (since some mocked me about not having it). He said he would do it that night because he has been so busy selling House in FL., but he said or I could do it by right clicking and copying it and pasting , so I did. There is a list of the people that have been given the star by the owner of the site, people that were apart of the history of ATC 3 wheeling world, Mike Coe, Dean Kirsten (3Wheeling Magazine), Brett Driscoll, Scott Steger (PhaseFive), Mike Hallett and myself.

Now it's funny that all of you that have no history worthy of Bill giving you a star have taken it upon your selves to give your self one! LOL I am flattered that you want to be like me, or at least that's what it looks like since none of you did it on your own before this, but after all the talk about me having a ego, wanting all the attention or what ever you Hater keep saying over and over you do this. I'm sorry but I have been LMAO at you, thinking it's no big deal, that anyone can have star power if you just give your self one with out having anything to do with the history of the sport, talk about ego's! LOL Keep it up I'm flattered, not, you look foolish, childish and you have disrespected all those that have been given one, shame on you for mocking 3 Wheel World!

3 Wheel Drive
06-11-2017, 01:58 PM
Y'all are acting like Satan, what a bunch of devil worshiping hooligans you are!

Now who needs a new axle & camshaft?

bkm
06-11-2017, 02:10 PM
Mickey, your ego is so big it won't let you see the forest through the trees. These stars were not put up do to our ego's. Sorry yours won't let you see the irony in all of it. We didn't do this because we think we're some pioneer of the sport, or the sport owes us something. We did it to show how much of a narcissist you are what a mockery have made of the sport with your petty antics.

You were a good to great trike racer back in the day, I'll give credit where credit is due, but you raced three wheelers for Christ sake. You didn't cure a major disease, you didn't create a food source for starving people in Africa, you didn't save lives, you just raced a three wheeler. While cool and also something I couldn't have done, we're not going to worship at the Alter Of Dunlap, because you can't stop living off a B list celebrity status that 99% of the country has zero clue who you are.

Let me give you some free advice. Learn a little humility, I'll try as well. Stop shoving the word of God down people's throats. I'm a Christian, I attend church when I can, my favorite movie is The Ten Commandments, I'm a flawed man and also a sinner, but all that is between me and my God, no one else. You'll never see me try and push religion on anyone. And stop living in the past, no one cares.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

El Camexican
06-11-2017, 02:18 PM
Now it's funny that all of you that have no history worthy of Bill giving you a star have taken it upon your selves to give your self one!

Here we go again, Mickey the Marvelous has spoken. You don't know sh*t about what anyone on here has gone through in life. Divorce, problem children, drug addiction, loss of family, medical conditions, poverty, etc. There are people on this site that deserve medals and sympathy, yet say nothing, so best be quiet and thank your lucky "Stars" that most of the problems in your life that you've chosen to share on here were self induced rather that dealt by the hand of God.

That a grown man would A) ask for his star to be removed and B) beg for it back because he was getting razzed for being a spoiled crybaby in the first place is pathetic. That you are now troubled enough about it to post a comment like that once again shows how much better you think you are than the rest of the world.

PS. God helps those who help themselves, get some.

Mickey Dunlap
06-11-2017, 02:19 PM
It's Sunday and a open forum so it's time for Sunday school so you know how satan works.

Question: "What does it mean that Satan is the father of lies (John 8:44)?"

Answer: Speaking to a group of Jews, Jesus says, “You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies” (John 8:44).

Satan is the “father of lies” in that he is the original liar. He is the “father” of lies in the same way that Martin Luther is the “father” of the Reformation and Robert Goddard is the “father” of modern rocketry. Satan told the first lie in recorded history to Eve, in the Garden of Eden. After planting seeds of doubt in Eve’s mind with a question (Genesis 3:1), he directly contradicts God’s Word by telling her, “You will not certainly die” (Genesis 3:4). With that lie, Satan led Eve to her death; Adam followed, and so have we all.

Lying is Satan’s primary weapon against God’s children. He uses the tactic of deceit to separate people from their heavenly Father. Some of his more common lies are “there is no God,” “God doesn’t care about you,” “the Bible cannot be trusted,” and “your good works will get you into heaven.” The apostle Paul tells us that Satan “masquerades as an angel of light” (2 Corinthians 11:14), so that what he says and does sounds good and seems reasonable. But it is nothing more than a false appearance.

Many of Satan’s lies tend to perpetuate themselves. This is what happened when Eve convinced Adam to also believe the devil’s lie. Today, Satan still uses people to spread his lies for him. Often, he uses charismatic but foolish people to further his falsehoods, as in the case of false religions and cults.

The Bible has many names for Satan to describe his true nature, including “ruler of this world” (John 12:31), “god of this age” (2 Corinthians 4:4), “tempter” (1 Thessalonians 3:5), “deceiver” (Revelation 12:9), “Beelzebub” (literally, “lord of the flies,” the ruler of demons, in Matthew 10:25), and “Belial,” meaning “wicked” (2 Corinthians 6:15).

Satan has told more lies to more people (and even angels) than any other being ever created. His success depends on people believing his lies. He has used everything from “little white lies” to huge, pants-on-fire whoppers to deceive folks. Adolph Hitler, a man who learned how to lie effectively, once said, “If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed.”

Whether a lie is small or large is not really the issue. Lies are of the devil. If you’ve lied even once, then, unless you repent, you will not enter heaven. The Bible teaches that all liars “will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death” (Revelation 21:8). Proverbs 19:9 also teaches that anyone who lies will be punished.

Avoid this fate by obeying Mark 1:15: “Repent and believe in the gospel.” Jesus is the truth (John 14:6), and He will never deceive you. Those who come to Jesus in faith will find that “you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free” (John 8:32).

El Camexican
06-11-2017, 02:26 PM
It's Sunday and a open forum so it's time for Sunday school so you know how satan works.

Question: "What does it mean that Satan is the father of lies (John 8:44)?"

Answer: Speaking to a group of Jews, Jesus says, “You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies” (John 8:44).

Satan is the “father of lies” in that he is the original liar. He is the “father” of lies in the same way that Martin Luther is the “father” of the Reformation and Robert Goddard is the “father” of modern rocketry. Satan told the first lie in recorded history to Eve, in the Garden of Eden. After planting seeds of doubt in Eve’s mind with a question (Genesis 3:1), he directly contradicts God’s Word by telling her, “You will not certainly die” (Genesis 3:4). With that lie, Satan led Eve to her death; Adam followed, and so have we all.

Lying is Satan’s primary weapon against God’s children. He uses the tactic of deceit to separate people from their heavenly Father. Some of his more common lies are “there is no God,” “God doesn’t care about you,” “the Bible cannot be trusted,” and “your good works will get you into heaven.” The apostle Paul tells us that Satan “masquerades as an angel of light” (2 Corinthians 11:14), so that what he says and does sounds good and seems reasonable. But it is nothing more than a false appearance.

Many of Satan’s lies tend to perpetuate themselves. This is what happened when Eve convinced Adam to also believe the devil’s lie. Today, Satan still uses people to spread his lies for him. Often, he uses charismatic but foolish people to further his falsehoods, as in the case of false religions and cults.

The Bible has many names for Satan to describe his true nature, including “ruler of this world” (John 12:31), “god of this age” (2 Corinthians 4:4), “tempter” (1 Thessalonians 3:5), “deceiver” (Revelation 12:9), “Beelzebub” (literally, “lord of the flies,” the ruler of demons, in Matthew 10:25), and “Belial,” meaning “wicked” (2 Corinthians 6:15).

Satan has told more lies to more people (and even angels) than any other being ever created. His success depends on people believing his lies. He has used everything from “little white lies” to huge, pants-on-fire whoppers to deceive folks. Adolph Hitler, a man who learned how to lie effectively, once said, “If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed.”

Whether a lie is small or large is not really the issue. Lies are of the devil. If you’ve lied even once, then, unless you repent, you will not enter heaven. The Bible teaches that all liars “will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death” (Revelation 21:8). Proverbs 19:9 also teaches that anyone who lies will be punished.

Avoid this fate by obeying Mark 1:15: “Repent and believe in the gospel.” Jesus is the truth (John 14:6), and He will never deceive you. Those who come to Jesus in faith will find that “you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free” (John 8:32).

I've read this twice and I still don't see the part where Satan used a Star in his avatar. If you have a point to make, please share it with the class. :wondering

Now let's talk about self importance.

https://www.gotquestions.org/Bible-ego.html
https://bibletalk.tv/let-go-your-ego (guy's please listen to this for at least 1 minute, the guys nails this topic)

Question: "What does the Bible say about ego?"

Answer: While the word ego does not appear in the Bible, concepts and principles regarding the ego certainly do. The word ego generally refers to an exaggerated sense of self-importance, which usually results is an excessive preoccupation with “self.” But dying to self, the polar opposite of ego, is the biblical model for Christians. The Bible is filled with admonitions against the self because of man’s inherent desire to be worshiped. In fact, all the various forms of modern idolatry have self at their very core. The dark forces of this age have convinced many that contentment is achieved only by satisfying the urges of the self. And we can trace this all the way back to the Garden of Eden where Eve became stirred by Satan’s lie that she could “be like God” (Genesis 3:5).

The opposite of ego is humility, and both the Old and New Testaments are laden with references to living humbly. In the book of Micah we read, “What does the LORD require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God” (Micah 6:8). King Solomon declared, “Humility and the fear of the LORD bring wealth and honor and life” (Proverbs 22:4). One verse that epitomizes why we are to be humble is Peter’s exhortation in his first epistle: “All of you, clothe yourselves with humility toward one another, because, God opposes the proud but gives grace to the humble” (1 Peter 5:5, emphasis added).

Indeed, Scripture makes it clear that God hates pride and arrogance (Proverbs 8:13). In fact, it was pride that turned Lucifer into Satan. Isaiah 14:13-14 describes Satan’s astounding focus on self: “I will ascend…I will raise…I will sit… I will ascend…I will make myself like the Most High.” This is a perfect example of pride going before destruction (Proverbs 16:18), for in the next verse in Isaiah we see where Satan’s pride got him: “But you are brought down to the grave, to the depths of the pit” (v.15). Christ reiterated the fate of the proud, warning that “whoever exalts himself will be humbled” (Matthew 23:12). Clearly, an inflated ego and its focus on self are not in keeping with the Christian call for humility. Rather, it is the antithesis of what characterizes true Christians—dependence on God and service to others.

A humble heart has no room for ego or pride or arrogance because it recognizes that all we have and all we are comes from God, as Paul reminded the Corinthians: “For who makes you different from anyone else? What do you have that you did not receive? And if you did receive it, why do you boast as though you did not?” (1 Corinthians 4:7). Every gift, every talent, every breath we take—all are from God, as is our most precious gift, salvation (Ephesians 2:8-9). “Where, then, is boasting? It is excluded…by the law of faith” (Romans 3:27).

Jesus Christ is the perfect example of humility (Mark 10:45; Philippians 2:5-8). “Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls” (Matthew 11:29). Indeed, Jesus did not come to earth to be served, but to serve, making “himself nothing, taking the very nature of a servant” (Philippians 2:7). We see an expression of Christ’s selfless attitude in the Garden of Gethsemane when He said to His Father in heaven, “Yet not as I will, but as you will” (Matthew 26:39), and then on the following day when He humbly endured the tortures of the cross so that we could be reconciled to our Father in heaven.

Paul is another beautiful example of humility in action. Next to Jesus, he was probably the most significant figure of the Christian era. And even though he was perhaps the greatest advocate of Christ there ever was, he still considered himself as the “least of the apostles” and the “worst” of sinners (1 Corinthians 15:9; 1 Timothy 1:15). He always encouraged those who followed Christ to emulate His humility, encouraging them, and us, to “do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit, but in humility consider others better than yourselves,” adding that we should not simply look to our own interests, but also to the interests of others (Philippians 2: 3-4; Romans 12:10). That is the essence of humility and the opposite of ego.

Jesus taught us that the greatest commandments were to love God with all our heart, soul, and mind and to love our neighbor as we love our self (Matthew 22:37, 39). When we strive to keep these commandments, we take the focus off ourselves and place it where it should be—on God and on helping others. In the Christian life devoid of ego, the “I will” becomes a “thy will.”

barnett468
06-11-2017, 02:45 PM

.................... https://www.mustang.org.au/forum/Smileys/smilies/thud.gif

PREVIOUS KAWASAKI INTERNATIONAL R & D PROJECT ENGINEER AND ATV DEPARTMENT SUPERVISOR

Mickey Dunlap
06-11-2017, 02:47 PM
You guys are the ones that say I have this big ego, but you don't know me, you wouldn't even try to get to know me so you can't judge me when all you know is what I share on here, and for some reason it bugs the heck out of you if I share my past, if I bring new products out for the industry and I say I too much. LOL How crazy is that. I under stand perfect what God wants of me, doing it and living it all the time isn't possible, that's why he tells the highest of all the Jews you must be "Born Again". We can't be perfect, if we could there would have been no reason for Christ to die on the cross. You can't fully understand any of this with out being born again, you don't have the mind of Christ. You have the mind of your father. Read it again and think about how satan works, he is always going to attact me through those that even say they are Christian , that's why I hate relion, it fools people into thinking they are OK, but unless you have been born again, you are not a follower of Christ.

Now back to the simple point of this post, did you get a star from this site owner, or did you give it to your self? I didn't ask for it the first time, and I did earn it, so what's the big deal. I'm not making a big deal, all of you are. So what is really going on in all of your hearts that make you say and do the things you do, satan. Re read it over and over until you can see what you are doing is what satan does.

El Camexican
06-11-2017, 03:31 PM
You guys are the ones that say I have this big ego, but you don't know me, you wouldn't even try to get to know me so you can't judge me when all you know is what I share on here, and for some reason it bugs the heck out of you if I share my past, if I bring new products out for the industry and I say I too much. LOL How crazy is that. I under stand perfect what God wants of me, doing it and living it all the time isn't possible, that's why he tells the highest of all the Jews you must be "Born Again". We can't be perfect, if we could there would have been no reason for Christ to die on the cross. You can't fully understand any of this with out being born again, you don't have the mind of Christ. You have the mind of your father. Read it again and think about how satan works, he is always going to attact me through those that even say they are Christian , that's why I hate relion, it fools people into thinking they are OK, but unless you have been born again, you are not a follower of Christ.

Now back to the simple point of this post, did you get a star from this site owner, or did you give it to your self? I didn't ask for it the first time, and I did earn it, so what's the big deal. I'm not making a big deal, all of you are. So what is really going on in all of your hearts that make you say and do the things you do, satan. Re read it over and over until you can see what you are doing is what satan does.

Anyone wondering what insanity looks like need only read this post.

May the good Lord make you well Mickey, I'll be praying for your recovery.

Mickey Dunlap
06-11-2017, 03:36 PM
Anyone wondering what insanity looks like need only read this post.

May the good Lord make you well Mickey, I'll be praying for your recovery.

The hate in your heart for me is all you need to work on, don't worry about me. Look who gave themselves a Star that only the owner gives out, how is that not ego?

bkm
06-11-2017, 04:09 PM
Look who gave themselves a Star that only the owner gives out, how is that not ego?

satire
[sat-ahyuh r]
noun
the use of irony, sarcasm, ridicule, or the like, in exposing, denouncing, or deriding vice, folly, etc.
a literary composition, in verse or prose, in which human folly and vice are held up to scorn, derision, or ridicule

You're letting your constant need to remain relevant with this stupid star cloud your own vision. Your ego won't let you see that none of us gave two shites about a stupid star until you acted like it "Made The Man". In reality all the star is, is a way for you to think you are better than almost everyone on here. You're an attention whore, nothing more.

I guarantee none of the other "star" members give a damn about it and damn sure wouldn't:

A.) Act like a trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotr ailpro and get it taken away
B.) Have the balls to cry to Billy begging it be reinstated

It's actually really pathetic when you take a step back and look at your behavior. None of the other old school guys act like you. None.

My favorite antic was when you tried to public shame Barn. I might have had my issues with Barn and my fair share of juvenile pissing contests, but for a self proclaimed "Star" to go to the trouble you did in your public shaming showed your real "born again" values.

barnett468
06-11-2017, 04:11 PM

i simply try to put out there what god would have people to understand.

And so you did and we do understand! https://www.mustang.org.au/forum/Smileys/smilies/hysterical.gif

...i know more about what's what then anyone...

Your so dumb...

...your such a dumb ass...

...you look foolish...

...what a loser!

...i have been lmao at you,...

...and to show how wrong you always are...

...the dope you smoke makes you so you can't understand even the simplest things...

It's either the dope, your playing stupid or you are, which is it?

I wouldn't say you were much of a pro atc racer...

If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck....

...i am flattered that you want to be like me,...

I do more for the 3 wheel world then some punk like you could ever do.

Now for you, you will bow before him and be judged!

El Camexican
06-11-2017, 04:22 PM
The hate in your heart for me is all you need to work on, don't worry about me. Look who gave themselves a Star that only the owner gives out, how is that not ego?

I don't "hate" you. I feel sorry for you, I mean that sincerely. Someone, somewhere along the path of your life seems to have filled your head with misconceptions about Christianity and what it takes to be a good person and now you're ostracized in the community that once had high regard for you. That must really suck.

Mickey Dunlap
06-11-2017, 04:31 PM
satire
[sat-ahyuh r]
noun
the use of irony, sarcasm, ridicule, or the like, in exposing, denouncing, or deriding vice, folly, etc.
a literary composition, in verse or prose, in which human folly and vice are held up to scorn, derision, or ridicule

You're letting your constant need to remain relevant with this stupid star cloud your own vision. Your ego won't let you see that none of us gave two shites about a stupid star until you acted like it "Made The Man". In reality all the star is, is a way for you to think you are better than almost everyone on here. You're an attention whore, nothing more.

I guarantee none of the other "star" members give a damn about it and damn sure wouldn't:

A.) Act like a trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotr ailpro and get it taken away
B.) Have the balls to cry to Billy begging it be reinstated

It's actually really pathetic when you take a step back and look at your behavior. None of the other old school guys act like you. None.

My favorite antic was when you tried to public shame Barn. I might have had my issues with Barn and my fair share of juvenile pissing contests, but for a self proclaimed "Star" to go to the trouble you did in your public shaming showed your real "born again" values.

Now how is the way you talk any different then satan? You said you were a Christian but you talk just like the post I put up. Answer one question, are you born again, and if you think you are please tell me how you know. My bet is you won't because people that are not saved won't talk about what Jesus did in their life. So will you?

Mickey Dunlap
06-11-2017, 04:36 PM

And so you did and we do understand! https://www.mustang.org.au/forum/Smileys/smilies/hysterical.gif

Are you saying everything I said there isn't true. Like I said I say what I mean and I mean what I say.

If I wanted to take you down I would just post up what you did at Kawasaki and why they let you go. I can post up Jimmy's and Reid's e-mail and show everyone what you really were at Kawasaki in their words, not mine. Would that be better for you?

Mickey Dunlap
06-11-2017, 04:40 PM
I don't "hate" you. I feel sorry for you, I mean that sincerely. Someone, somewhere along the path of your life seems to have filled your head with misconceptions about Christianity and what it takes to be a good person and now you're ostracized in the community that once had high regard for you. That must really suck.

Don't feel sorry for me, I know that I was born again, are you? Tell me in your own words how you will go to heaven, because if you are saved, the same thing I asked bkm you will be able to do also. Will you do that?

bkm
06-11-2017, 04:55 PM
Your years of abuse have seriously fried your brain. You act as if you're still partaking in the Devil's Brew, because there is no reasoning with you and you ramble on like a drunk. I hope someday you find peace with yourself. You are a very troubled person.

hublake
06-11-2017, 05:10 PM
And the silliness of this thread continues!!!

Mickey Dunlap
06-11-2017, 05:24 PM
Your years of abuse have seriously fried your brain. You act as if you're still partaking in the Devil's Brew, because there is no reasoning with you and you ramble on like a drunk. I hope someday you find peace with yourself. You are a very troubled person.

Now come on, that doesn't sound like a Christian. I am asking simply to show you are what you say. Is there anything wrong asking about your Christian life?

barnett468
06-11-2017, 05:24 PM

If I wanted to take you down I would just post up what you did at Kawasaki and why they let you go. I can post up Jimmy's and Reid's e-mail and show everyone what you really were at Kawasaki in their words, not mine. Would that be better for you?

FACT - As has been generally stated by others, your ego is far greater than your ability.

FIRSTLY - You can not "Take me down." with anything you post about me that purportedly came from others as you so arrogantly and pompously proclaim you can, besides, nobody here really gives a flyin fk about me anyway which is the way it should be imo.

SECONDLY - Jimmy and Reid barely even knew me and Jimmy didn't even work there and Reid wasn't even in the same department, therefore, neither of them know what all my job functions were at Kawi and the only things they could have "heard" were second hand at best and most likely even third or fourth hand and were most likely incorrect or incomplete and out of context.

THIRDLY - Attempting to try and refocus the attention away from the topic which is YOU and your massive ego and continued religious hypocrisy isn't going to work, and threatening me ain't gonna make me go away either, and to the contrary, it will only motivate me to continue to show others what a religious hypocrite you are by merely posting your own words. :rolleyes:

Mickey Dunlap
06-11-2017, 05:27 PM
And the silliness of this thread continues!!!

Wait until tonight, it will go off the chart!

Mickey Dunlap
06-11-2017, 05:31 PM

FACT - As has been generally stated by others, your ego is far greater than your ability.

FIRSTLY - You can not "Take me down." with anything you post about me that purportedly came from others as you so arrogantly and pompously proclaim you can, besides, nobody here really gives a flyin fk about me anyway which is the way it should be imo.

SECONDLY - Jimmy and Reid barely even knew me and Jimmy didn't even work there and Reid wasn't even in the same department, therefore, neither of them know what all my job functions were at Kawi and the only things they could have "heard" were second hand at best and most likely even third or fourth hand and were most likely incorrect or incomplete and out of context.

THIRDLY - Attempting to try and refocus the attention away from the topic which is YOU and your massive ego and continued religious hypocrisy isn't going to work, and threatening me ain't gonna make me go away either, and to the contrary, it will only motivate me to continue to show others what a religious hypocrite you are by merely posting your own words. :rolleyes:

OK so lets hear why you were let go in your own words, then we will hear from them. And if you don't have a ego, why is this on here?

" PREVIOUS KAWASAKI INTERNATIONAL R & D PROJECT ENGINEER AND ATV DEPARTMENT SUPERVISOR" [/QUOTE]REALLY! LOL

barnett468
06-11-2017, 05:41 PM

.............................https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/67/c9/4a/67c94a70710a366a770ef0055657cf3b.jpg

PROJECT ENGINEER FOR KAWASAKI INTERNATIONAL AND R & D DEPARTMENT ATV SUPERVISOR

Mickey Dunlap
06-11-2017, 05:48 PM
I agree with your sign, but I'm not a good person, there are none good, no not one. No one in the world is good enough to go to heaven, no one.

Now back to my question, why were you let go by Kawasaki in your own words, and is your ego in check with you tage?

""""PROJECT ENGINEER FOR KAWASAKI INTERNATIONAL AND R & D DEPARTMENT ATV SUPERVISOR""""""

barnett468
06-11-2017, 05:57 PM

OK so lets hear why you were let go in your own words, then we will hear from them.

FACT - Again your feeble attempts to try and refocus peoples attention away from you will not work.

FACT - Neither Jimmy nor Reid will ever sign up to this site and post a single negative word about me. It will simply never happen.

FACT - Since you have now proven several times to anyone here that has an IQ greater than that of a rock that you have nearly zero credibility, therefore, few, if any, will believe what you purportedly claim that Jimmy or Reid sent you in an email.

FACT - The fact that you started a thread solely about me and purportedly even contacted people that barely even knew me 30 fkng years ago to ask them about me and are continuing to boringly drone on about me only proves that you have a disturbing and grossly unhealthy obsession over me that you should see a mental health practitioner for, not to mention the other serious mental and emotional issues you obviously have.

Helopilots
06-11-2017, 06:13 PM
I agree with your sign, but I'm not a good person, there are none good, no not one. No one in the world is good enough to go to heaven, no one.

I'm a good person, Lil' Shalmstein. I help turtles cross the road.

El Camexican
06-11-2017, 06:14 PM
Don't feel sorry for me, I know that I was born again, are you? Tell me in your own words how you will go to heaven, because if you are saved, the same thing I asked bkm you will be able to do also. Will you do that?

I appreciate your concern, but don't worry about where I'm going when I die. I'm actually quite content with what I foresee as my prospects in the afterlife of God's wonderful universe.

barnett468
06-11-2017, 06:24 PM

...there has to be a standard by what you measure how good of person you are...

ummm...there is, and a few are posted below for your edification.

MATHEW 7:12

Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them.

MATHEW 23:12

And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be abased; and he that humble himself shall be exalted.

JAMES 4:6

God opposes the proud, but gives grace to the humble.

PROVERBS 29:23

A man's pride shall bring him low but honor shall uphold the humble in spirit.

http://izquotes.com/quotes-pictures/quote-whoever-is-a-hypocrite-in-his-religion-mocks-god-presenting-to-him-the-outside-and-reserving-the-jeremy-taylor-364396.jpg

Helopilots
06-11-2017, 06:48 PM
How funny this has been for me to watch! LOL I asked to have my star taken down a while ago after I deleted some of my posts, then as I always do I said I was sorry I did that, but no one forgives on here, they act just like satan always bringing up the past to re-put you down, it's petty but that's whats done. I ask Bill (the owner of the site) since it was a long time ago I did that and that I made a public post saying I'm sorry for the way I acted and what I did, saying it was wrong, if he thought it would be OK if he would put it back on (since some mocked me about not having it). He said he would do it that night because he has been so busy selling House in FL., but he said or I could do it by right clicking and copying it and pasting , so I did. There is a list of the people that have been given the star by the owner of the site, people that were apart of the history of ATC 3 wheeling world, Mike Coe, Dean Kirsten (3Wheeling Magazine), Brett Driscoll, Scott Steger (PhaseFive), Mike Hallett and myself.

Now it's funny that all of you that have no history worthy of Bill giving you a star have taken it upon your selves to give your self one! LOL I am flattered that you want to be like me, or at least that's what it looks like since none of you did it on your own before this, but after all the talk about me having a ego, wanting all the attention or what ever you Hater keep saying over and over you do this. I'm sorry but I have been LMAO at you, thinking it's no big deal, that anyone can have star power if you just give your self one with out having anything to do with the history of the sport, talk about ego's! LOL Keep it up I'm flattered, not, you look foolish, childish and you have disrespected all those that have been given one, shame on you for mocking 3 Wheel World!

So, without regard to the Satan stuff because frankly it's a load of garbage, you said some pretty sincere stuff here with only a hint of ego in the first paragraph. I can omit the Mickeyisms and understand the subject reasonably without laughing or disregarding the whole thing as a pathetic attempt at justification.

You sound like a complete tool. You say, in a later post, that no one knows you or would try to get to know you. THAT is a load of crap, Dunlap. People have tried and even given you second chances....just look at your shiny effin star!! I bet you wouldn't give Bill the time of day if he, in the slightest, disagreed with you. You are a straight up arsehole. You'll belittle anyone at the drop of a hat. You give a shyte about no one but yourself. But, with all this that I take time to type, you couldn't care less or disagree with me more. In your eyes, you are the perfect human being. Now you'll reply to that last statement with some religion crap that no one cares about, but religion aside, YOU think YOU are the best of the best of the best. You said it yourself with that star garbage. Wow...you are a grown azz man, by age only, and you are bragging about a star on a blog. Man, you got some kinda reach when it comes to grasping that ego of yours.

Mickey Dunlap
06-11-2017, 07:02 PM

FACT - Again your feeble attempts to try and refocus peoples attention away from you will not work.

FACT - Neither Jimmy nor Reid will ever sign up to this site and post a single negative word about me. It will simply never happen.

FACT - Since you have now proven several times to anyone here that has an IQ greater than that of a rock that you have nearly zero credibility, therefore, few, if any, will believe what you purportedly claim that Jimmy or Reid sent you in an email.

FACT - The fact that you started a thread solely about me and purportedly even contacted people that barely even knew me 30 fkng years ago to ask them about me and are continuing to boringly drone on about me only proves that you have a disturbing and grossly unhealthy obsession over me that you should see a mental health practitioner for, not to mention the other serious mental and emotional issues you obviously have.

I asked you two simple questions, and you won't answer. I haven't posted anything to you in maybe years now, and you say I have, """""""""""" you have a disturbing and grossly unhealthy obsession over me that you should see a mental health practitioner for, not to mention the other serious mental and emotional issues you obviously have."""""""""""""" lol Now that was funny. Don't worry I'll wait until keep popping up before I show the e-mails you know I have. Remember when you first came on here and didn't want anyone to know your name, and you told me to ask Jimmy and Donny about you, so I did, didn't I Mike. The mods back then along with ATC007 e-mailed me wanting me to get all the info on you, and I got more then you wanted me too. You stay out of my business I'll stay out of yours like I have done up until today, haven't I.

Mickey Dunlap
06-11-2017, 07:07 PM
I appreciate your concern, but don't worry about where I'm going when I die. I'm actually quite content with what I foresee as my prospects in the afterlife of God's wonderful universe.

Well you said that someone must have filled my head with """""""""misconceptions about Christianity"""""""""""""" so I think it would only be the Christian thing to do and teach me what you know. That seams reasonable to me, unless you don't know what you are talking about?

3 Wheel Drive
06-11-2017, 07:07 PM
You are all evil deamons mixing your gas headed down the Highway to Hell!:mad::mad::mad:

https://youtu.be/WxUJnR3oURw

Mickey Dunlap
06-11-2017, 07:21 PM
So, without regard to the Satan stuff because frankly it's a load of garbage, you said some pretty sincere stuff here with only a hint of ego in the first paragraph. I can omit the Mickeyisms and understand the subject reasonably without laughing or disregarding the whole thing as a pathetic attempt at justification.

You sound like a complete tool. You say, in a later post, that no one knows you or would try to get to know you. THAT is a load of crap, Dunlap. People have tried and even given you second chances....just look at your shiny effin star!! I bet you wouldn't give Bill the time of day if he, in the slightest, disagreed with you. You are a straight up arsehole. You'll belittle anyone at the drop of a hat. You give a shyte about no one but yourself. But, with all this that I take time to type, you couldn't care less or disagree with me more. In your eyes, you are the perfect human being. Now you'll reply to that last statement with some religion crap that no one cares about, but religion aside, YOU think YOU are the best of the best of the best. You said it yourself with that star garbage. Wow...you are a grown azz man, by age only, and you are bragging about a star on a blog. Man, you got some kinda reach when it comes to grasping that ego of yours.

Hey, Dr. Phil is back! So even the real Doctor Phil knows there is a God, but you don't?

Bill has bought stuff off me, but we are not close, we talked a little at TF last year, but that's about it.

I will challenge you to show me where I said I am """""""""""""you are the perfect human being"""""""""YOU think YOU are the best of the best of the best"""""""""""""??????????

The fact is just a few posts ago I said I'm not a good person. I also said I didn't like, in fact I hate religion! I have a relationship with
Jesus, totally different then religion, but surly A smart man like your self understands that , right?

By the way where do you stand on your brother in law on his smoking pot, is that OK in your house when he comes there, do you have kids?

Helopilots
06-11-2017, 07:41 PM
Hey, Dr. Phil is back! So even the real Doctor Phil knows there is a God, but you don't?

Bill has bought stuff off me, but we are not close, we talked a little at TF last year, but that's about it.

I will challenge you to show me where I said I am """""""""""""you are the perfect human being"""""""""YOU think YOU are the best of the best of the best"""""""""""""??????????

The fact is just a few posts ago I said I'm not a good person. I also said I didn't like, in fact I hate religion! I have a relationship with
Jesus, totally different then religion, but surly A smart man like your self understands that , right?

By the way where do you stand on your brother in law on his smoking pot, is that OK in your house when he comes there, do you have kids?

Well, Mickey Slowlap (since we're going to label folks), as you challenge people to show you facts of past transgressions, I'll challenge you to show me where I said there is no God. Hell, I'll answer it for you. There are plenty of Gods out there. So many, in fact, that the number is probably too high to count. Speaking of being high and your question of my preference on smoking pot in my house, that's just none of your business. Whether I have kids or not, also is none of your business.

You are correct when you say you are not a good person. We agree on that.

barnett468
06-11-2017, 07:52 PM

I asked you two simple questions, and you won't answer. I haven't posted anything to you in maybe years now, and you say I have, """""""""""" you have a disturbing and grossly unhealthy obsession over me that you should see a mental health practitioner for, not to mention the other serious mental and emotional issues you obviously have."""""""""""""" lol Now that was funny. Don't worry I'll wait until keep popping up before I show the e-mails you know I have. Remember when you first came on here and didn't want anyone to know your name, and you told me to ask Jimmy and Donny about you, so I did, didn't I Mike. The mods back then along with ATC007 e-mailed me wanting me to get all the info on you, and I got more then you wanted me too. You stay out of my business I'll stay out of yours like I have done up until today, haven't I.

LOL, again, trying to change the subject which is about YOU and YOUR ego and YOUR religious hypocrisy is NOT going to work, but you are obviously to "unintelligent" to understand that.

Your thread about me was a joke that I didn't even dignify by responding to, and all it really "proved" by your own acknowledgement is that I did in fact work at Kawasaki R and D which was the main question some here had about me so that basically backfired on you, lol.

You also have no "dirt" on me as you are implying because there is no "dirt" to have irregardless of what you attempt to imply or what others might say.

As I previously stated, neither Jimmy nor Reid will EVER join the site and say one single thing bad about me, and if you email them and ask them to they will probably think you are fkng psyco to be annoying them 30 years later with your disturbing obsession over me, and I'm quite confident that neither one of them would want any part of that.

I can also guarantee you that if you continue down this path of attacking me and post slanderous comments about me irregardless of where they purportedly came from, you will in fact get sued for slander and libel. If you don't think so just go ahead. It doesn't matter to me whether I win or not, because although I am definitely not independently wealthy, I have WAY more than enough money to burn and throw at my lawyer to drain nearly every penny you have which you will need to spend defending yourself after he gets through with you.

One thing you really do not want to do is threaten me or give me ultimatums because it will never end well for you.

Mickey Dunlap
06-11-2017, 07:58 PM
Well, Mickey Slowlap (since we're going to label folks), as you challenge people to show you facts of past transgressions, I'll challenge you to show me where I said there is no God. Hell, I'll answer it for you. There are plenty of Gods out there. So many, in fact, that the number is probably too high to count. Speaking of being high and your question of my preference on smoking pot in my house, that's just none of your business. Whether I have kids or not, also is none of your business.

You are correct when you say you are not a good person. We agree on that.

I like a challenge, but you said """" regard to the Satan stuff because frankly it's a load of garbage"""""""""" but with out God there would be no satan, but then you say there are many gods, which is true, but there is only one true and living God, Christ Jesus.

1 Tim For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour; 4Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth. 5For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus; 6Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.

As far as my other questions I thought we would just get to know one another better.

Arky-X
06-11-2017, 07:59 PM
I've got a question about 350x steering stem bearings. Am I on the right thread?

3 Wheel Drive
06-11-2017, 08:03 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/9ahoHmfN37Uze/giphy.gif

Mickey Dunlap
06-11-2017, 08:05 PM

LOL, again, trying to change the subject which is about YOU and YOUR ego and YOUR religious hypocrisy is NOT going to work, but you are obviously to "unintelligent" to understand that.

Your thread about me was a joke that I didn't even dignify by responding to, and all it really "proved" by your own acknowledgement is that I did in fact work at Kawasaki R and D which was the main question some here had about me so that basically backfired on you, lol.

You also have no "dirt" on me as you are implying because there is no "dirt" to have irregardless of what you attempt to imply or what others might say.

As I previously stated, neither Jimmy nor Reid will EVER join the site and say one single thing bad about me, and if you email them and ask them to they will probably think you are fkng psyco to be annoying them 30 years later with your disturbing obsession over me, and I'm quite confident that neither one of them would want any part of that.

I can also guarantee you that if you continue down this path of attacking me and post slanderous comments about me irregardless of where they purportedly came from, you will in fact get sued for slander and libel. If you don't think so just go ahead. It doesn't matter to me whether I win or not, because although I am definitely not independently wealthy, I have WAY more than enough money to burn and throw at my lawyer to drain nearly every penny you have which you will need to spend defending yourself after he gets through with you.

One thing you really do not want to do is threaten me or give me ultimatums because it will never end well for you.

LOL To sued for slander someone has to lie about you.

Maybe I help you with you memory, do you remember telling you boss you were taking the box van out to do some testing, only have him to find out you went to a local race and told everyone you were a factory racer?

hublake
06-11-2017, 08:05 PM
And silliness still continues.

Mickey Dunlap
06-11-2017, 08:06 PM
I've got a question about 350x steering stem bearings. Am I on the right thread?

You need to replace them because you took a wrong turn. lol

Helopilots
06-11-2017, 08:08 PM

Negative. Slowlap is on this thread. Run...run fast and far. He'd probably tell you to buy his swizzle bearings made of sealed unobtainium gonkulators. Also, throw cash at him and ask no questions, peasant.

fabiodriven
06-11-2017, 08:22 PM
Icky don't bother trying to deflect on other people. I smoke marijuana. I've said that a lot. It's legal where I live. You're not shaming me. My family knows. Everyone knows. Now which substances was it that you have addiction problems with? I have a hard time remembering them all.

It doesn't matter how much you try and deflect on Barnett, none of us care. We like Barnett (usually) and his actions are having zero negative effect (at the moment) on the forum. Trust me, if he acts a fool we'll be on him. No one is safe, myself included.

It's your turn to shine Icky! Let your star power shimmer all over this great forum! We're all superstars!

Also I beg to differ. I am a legit good person. I do realize how that could seem completely impossible to you, but I can assure you it is not.

Helopilots
06-11-2017, 08:46 PM
Icky don't bother trying to deflect on other people. I smoke marijuana. I've said that a lot. It's legal where I live. You're not shaming me. My family knows. Everyone knows. Now which substances was it that you have addiction problems with? I have a hard time remembering them all.

It doesn't matter how much you try and deflect on Barnett, none of us care. We like Barnett (usually) and his actions are having zero negative effect (at the moment) on the forum. Trust me, if he acts a fool we'll be on him. No one is safe, myself included.

It's your turn to shine Icky! Let your star power shimmer all over this great forum! We're all superstars!

Also I beg to differ. I am a legit good person. I do realize how that could seem completely impossible to you, but I can assure you it is not.

He's ashamed of his additions. That's why he uses religion....oops, sorry...he uses his status as born again as a crutch for his failures at life and reasoning behind pointing his hypocritical crusty finger at others to judge. Anyone can read the good book and find an excuse to be who they are. It falls right in line who Slowlap is...a sorry excuse for a human being. And, I mean that in the most sincere of meanings of sorry excuse. I understand that this is definitely not what is considered consistent with the rules of this blog. I should never harsh someone like this. But, it's time someone just flat said it.

El Camexican
06-11-2017, 08:53 PM
Well you said that someone must have filled my head with """""""""misconceptions about Christianity"""""""""""""" so I think it would only be the Christian thing to do and teach me what you know. That seams reasonable to me, unless you don't know what you are talking about?

I'm sorry Mickey, but I doubt you would be able to comprehend my beliefs. Especially since you have already allowed yourself to be immersed in the teachings of a book that was written by mortals and then edited over three hundred years later to suit the needs of men determined to control the populace and keep women down and then modified through translation various times since.

What I would suggest to you do is to look out your window and marvel at the perfection that nature has provided us on this earth and then ask yourself exactly what it is that we as humans offer back to nature? When you realize that the answer is absolutely nothing you should start to realize that to have put us here only to tell us that we should avoid so many of the pleasures that nature offers us would be absurd.

bkm
06-11-2017, 08:54 PM
Now come on, that doesn't sound like a Christian. I am asking simply to show you are what you say. Is there anything wrong asking about your Christian life?
I don't have to prove a damn thing to a zealot like you. My family and friends know my integrity and that I'm a man of my word. If my god has a problem with the way I conduct my life, then him and I will just have to sit down and have that discussion on the day of my judgment. I don't owe that to you or any other man.

Just stop before you embarrass yourself further. It really is sad.

fabiodriven
06-11-2017, 09:00 PM
For the record I really did help a turtle across a busy road today.

bkm
06-11-2017, 09:03 PM
My last one was this past Wednesday. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170612/ecfee92d9263a88413a73aa956789246.jpg

barnett468
06-11-2017, 09:04 PM
LOL To sued for slander someone has to lie about you.

Maybe I help you with you memory, do you remember telling you boss you were taking the box van out to do some testing, only have him to find out you went to a local race and told everyone you were a factory racer?

FACT - You just posted two blatant lies about me and I will NOT let it go unanswered.

FACT - You are clearly not a lawyer but you may soon need one, because as usual, you are incorrect because you do NOT have to lie about a person to have them sue you for slander. Perhaps you might try Jacoby and Myers. :lol:

FACT - I do not need any help with my memory because what you claimed Jimmy said about me using the Kawi van for personal use without anyone knowing is a blatant lie irregardless of whether you made that up or he really did say that, and if you post the purported contents of the purported email you claim he sent you regarding me, it will prove nothing because he will not come on the site and corroborate that comment because it it is NOT true, and he couldn't possibly know what deal I had with Kawi anyway.

FACT - Kawasaki not only let me use the van any time I wanted to go racing, which I did on SEVERAL occasions, they also let me use our pre production proto type TECATE to race with and told me I could modify it however I wanted to, therefore, since I had PERMISSION to use it anytime, it would be impossible for me to use it without their approval, lol.

FACT - I won the last PRO short track race at Saddleback over around 35 other riders including Jimmy White and some top factory Honda riders, and I did it on a bike that had a nearly stock chassis and James Degaine and Bruce Stjernstrom, whom were both in charge of Team Green at the time, watched me do it and they knew I went there in the R and D van so it wasn't really much of a "secret" that I was trying to hide. :lol:

FACT - I also NEVER told ANYONE I was "factory" racer as in being sponsored by Team Green, and it would make no sense for me to do that, besides, it was far more amusing to me (and possibly humiliating to some) to beat some people with my nearly stock chassis bike with them KNOWING that I was NOT being a "factory" sponsored rider per se.

What I DID tell people that asked me was that I worked for Kawi R and D and the bike I was riding was R and D's test bike of which both statements were 100% true, so in FACT, I was a "factory" sponsored rider whether you like it or not, and in FACT I was the ONLY rider that was sponsored directly by KHI industries and NOT through its Team Green sub division, so put that in your crack pipe and smoke it. :lol:

FACT - For the THIRD TIME, I seriously doubt that either Jimmy nor Reid will join the site and say anything negative about me no matter how much you might beg and plead with them too so ALL your comments about me continue to go uncorroborated.

El Camexican
06-11-2017, 09:08 PM
For the record I really did help a turtle across a busy road today.

Then maybe you should change your avitar to a shell. unfortunately the way things work here one of the original teenage mutant ninja turtles will log on and tell you you dont deserve a shell. Life is a crazy place.

El Camexican
06-11-2017, 09:12 PM
My last one was this past Wednesday. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170612/ecfee92d9263a88413a73aa956789246.jpg

Looks shy.

bkm
06-11-2017, 09:14 PM
Looks shy.
I relocated him back at my house out of harms way. The little bugger stayed in his shell for almost an hour.

El Camexican
06-11-2017, 09:17 PM
I relocated him back at my house out of harms way.

Sounds like aiding and abetting to me.

Scootertrash
06-11-2017, 09:18 PM

I think you took a wrong turn.........:lol:

ETA: I guess I shoulda read the whole thread before the wrong turn comment. Well, better late then never.

I like turtles

Slowlap?:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I hope my chocolate starfish isn't offending anyone.......:naughty:

I felt I wasn't worthy of a gold star.

Feel free to resume the Richard Oscillation

barnett468
06-11-2017, 09:37 PM
I like turtles

Me too...in my soup ...mmmm yum!

..... https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQDsM6m-W7DtfnCAUJm5FxwQtFubhVu6Wvk-l7Bp8jEfXtSIh5ttA

PREVIOUS KAWASAKI INTERNATIONAL R & D PROJECT ENGINEER AND ATV DEPARTMENT SUPERVISOR...AND SICK VERY PUPPY :lol:

barnett468
06-11-2017, 09:45 PM
OOPS...ANOTHER POST TO DO A POST CORRECTION

PREVIOUS KAWASAKI INTERNATIONAL R & D PROJECT ENGINEER AND ATV DEPARTMENT SUPERVISOR...AND SICK VERY PUPPY :lol:

should read:

PREVIOUS KAWASAKI INTERNATIONAL R & D PROJECT ENGINEER AND ATV DEPARTMENT SUPERVISOR...AND VERY SICK PUPPY :lol:

El Camexican
06-11-2017, 11:37 PM

Chocolate eh? I thought it looked like s**t

83ATC185
06-12-2017, 09:20 AM
Guys i rescued not one, but TWO turtles friday while cutting grass. Do i get a star too?

barnett468
06-12-2017, 09:39 AM

Guys i rescued not one, but TWO turtles friday while cutting grass. Do i get a star too?

Sorry, no, not for that, however, you are still a winner cuz you do get to have twice as much Turtle soup now! https://www.mustang.org.au/forum/Smileys/smilies/hysterical.gif

............................................. https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR9qBVnEPobgjK9jAPf_jW99PRlM-SCxq8IWrdijpGw3kiODxEDHQ

Scootertrash
06-12-2017, 10:40 AM
Chocolate eh? I thought it looked like s**t

That was a crappy thing to say, no need to be cheeky. :beer :lol:

tripledog
06-12-2017, 12:19 PM

I didn't even know that turtles cut grass...

83ATC185
06-12-2017, 01:16 PM
with a hilly waist high acre to cut with only a walmart pushmower i sure as hell wish they did!

I confess i didn't "rescue" them, since the only danger to them was me with the mower...can't exactly call myself a hero if i set the building on fire in the first place.

Dirtcrasher
06-12-2017, 04:44 PM
" And now is the time for death!"....

tripledog
06-12-2017, 04:48 PM

Isn't the Chocolate Starfish on the endangered feces list?

Scootertrash
06-12-2017, 05:54 PM
You are correct sir. Nearly all of them have been wiped out.

tripledog
06-12-2017, 06:56 PM
You are correct sir. Nearly all of them have been wiped out.

And a White Cloud hovers dangerously close to those that remain.

Scootertrash
06-12-2017, 07:11 PM
Your comments are Charmin! You're on a roll! Carefull tho, your starting to look a little flush. :naughty: ;)

tripledog
06-12-2017, 08:43 PM
Your comments are Charmin! You're on a roll! Carefull tho, your starting to look a little flush. :naughty: ;)

Mr. Whipple would be pleased with the references you have throne out.

Scootertrash
06-12-2017, 10:31 PM
Tanks for sharing these squeezably soft moments with me.

Mickey Dunlap
06-16-2017, 01:43 AM
barnett468 you called me out on what JW said about you, so I'm going to prove what I said is what he said. ATC007 (Bill) sent me this e-mail after you told me to go to JW and Donny L. and as about you, so when I found out everything I posted up your name, this is his e-mail.

Mickey Dunlap
06-16-2017, 01:50 AM
Then just so you can't say I made anything up, JW sent this, the "he thought he was on crack too is what Reid said about you to JW.

Mickey Dunlap
06-16-2017, 01:52 AM
And then I was given the OK to post this up from a mod named in this e-mail.244065

3 Wheel Drive
06-16-2017, 02:32 AM

http://24.media.tumblr.com/1822690e316bc531be14b0aeab8fb226/tumblr_mz2c44qrFT1sezoa7o1_500.gif

fabiodriven
06-16-2017, 04:22 AM
Nobody cares what you and your emails you've written to yourself say about Barnett Mickey. This thread is still about you and you alone.

El Camexican
06-16-2017, 08:00 AM
For a guy that had so much of a work backlog that he couldnt go to TF and then spent an unexpected week watching TV, it's odd that Mr. D. has so much spare time to be on his computer playing copy & paste now.

"Idol hands are the Devil's tools"

Mickey Dunlap
06-16-2017, 08:25 AM
For a guy that had so much of a work backlog that he couldnt go to TF and then spent an unexpected week watching TV, it's odd that Mr. D. has so much spare time to be on his computer playing copy & paste now.

"Idol hands are the Devil's tools"

My wife's step mother has been in the hospital on and off for months, basicly on her death bed, and is now in a old fokes home as of today, but Mon. morning her Dad passed out going to the mail box and ended up getting a pacemaker put in so I have been taking care of a lot of stuff including the small farm. I lost business and had to refund John Barnharts card because I didn't get his kit out before I had to go. Another guy isn't going to get his 350x motor either, so it hurt my business, but it's family first.

Mickey Dunlap
06-16-2017, 08:27 AM
Nobody cares what you and your emails you've written to yourself say about Barnett Mickey. This thread is still about you and you alone.

I did it the way I did so you can fact check it with your buddy Bill M.

fabiodriven
06-16-2017, 08:46 AM
That's the part you keep missing. I don't care, nobody cares about however you feel about Barnett.

El Camexican
06-16-2017, 08:58 AM
I did it the way I did so you can fact check it with your buddy Bill M.

FACT: Barnett went back on his meds and has turned out to be a pretty decent guy. If nothing else he's learned to take a joke. You on the other hand seemed to have become one.

Please don't go away angry, just go away.

bkm
06-16-2017, 09:40 AM
Then just so you can't say I made anything up, JW sent this, the "he thought he was on crack too is what Reid said about you to JW.
And on the 8th day, the Lord sayeth, "thou shall air years old dirty laundry and throweth old friends under thy oxen cart as thou attempts to smite thee barnett in the name of thy Lord."

knappyfeet
06-16-2017, 05:12 PM
You shouldn't post stuff like that......emails and petty stuff.......not cool!

Boot this guy. I don't care who he is........ enough is enough. Lets get back to shift shafts and jetting and tires and the endless 200X threads and forget about stars and stuff.

Follow him on FB.

My old 86

Scootertrash
06-16-2017, 06:25 PM
Boogie down beeches! :beer :Bounce :Bounce :Bounce:w00t: :naughty:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rl-WSmryfSY

Scootertrash
06-16-2017, 06:27 PM
Pick that afro and get you steps in sync!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skfjEVgwskQ

Scootertrash
06-16-2017, 06:30 PM
Spark up a fatty and crack open a pint of Cherry Garcia!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HW6ckZST3w

barnett468
06-16-2017, 08:51 PM
I sinceerely apoligize to every one fur not been hear the last few daze so i could post about wat ignerant azzholes yew all are cuz my wife's step mother has been in the hospital on and off for months, basicly on her death bed, and is now in a old fokes home as of today, but Mon. morning her Dad passed out going to the mail box and ended up getting a pacemaker put in so I have been taking care of a lot of stuff including the small farm. I lost business and had to refund John Barnharts card because I didn't get his kit out before I had to go. Another guy isn't going to get his 350x motor either, so it hurt my business, but it's family first and tellin you guyz what big loozers and idiots you iz iz sekund. So I hopes ya all feelz reel sorry fur me now that i whined like a baby about how much my life sucks and hope that u will pray for me cuz jeesus don't seam to be listen to me.

.................................................. ....... https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSwuBu-lJnw-WMxp8MUWTP31nfFSSGc8k-vULiPY_CD9LjVBATMrg

barnett468
06-16-2017, 09:02 PM
And on the 8th day, the Lord sayeth, "thou shall air years old dirty laundry and throweth old friends under thy oxen cart as thou attempts to smite thee barnett in the name of thy Lord."

OMG...I think I just got a hernia!

...http://www.picgifs.com/graphics/l/laughing/graphics-laughing-867787.gif

PREVIOUS KAWASAKI INTERNATIONAL R & D PROJECT ENGINEER AND ATV DEPARTMENT SUPERVISOR AND THE ONLY PERSON ON 3WW WITHOUT AN EDIT BUTTON OR A STAR https://www.mustang.org.au/forum/Smileys/smilies/hysterical.gif

barnett468
06-17-2017, 12:14 AM
Then just so you can't say I made anything up, I'm a loozer and JW sent this, the "he thought he was on crack too is what Reid said about you to JW.

That's cuz I was!

In fact I smoked a big ol bowl of it just before I went out and BEAT THE REIGNING TRICYCLE CHAMP and several other of the worlds best tricycle racers at Saddleback on a nearly stock chassised "TECATE...The Most Powerful 3 Wheeler In The Universe" with Jimmy Whites own old worn out tires when I won the last PRO short track race held there.

Team Green manager James Degaine also thought I was on crack which is why he asked me to team up with Jimmy White and Donnie Luce for the Perris GP which we won.

Oh by the way, nobody passed me or even made up time on me in that race cuz I smoked so much of it!

Boy I sure love that crack!

Sorry, but I gotta go now cuz I got another batch cookin up in the tub and the wife wants to take a shower.

.............................................. Crack Cocaine...The Breakfast Of Champions! :rolleyes: ...............................

.................................................. ....https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSax36gAdZS_At4cldyKdTps3mf4v95k e0ZOasR9LwtNYt_n3tR ......................................

OMG...I think I just peed my pants!

PREVIOUS KAWASAKI INTERNATIONAL R & D PROJECT ENGINEER AND ATV DEPARTMENT SUPERVISOR AND THE ONLY PERSON ON 3WW WITHOUT AN EDIT BUTTON OR A STAR https://www.mustang.org.au/forum/Smileys/smilies/hysterical.gif

Scootertrash
06-17-2017, 07:42 AM
You two should just meet up and get your dick swinging sword fight over with.

barnett468
06-17-2017, 09:33 AM
You two should just meet up and get your dick swinging sword fight over with.

Well since I am not trying to compete with Mickey Donelap or anyone else here like he obviously is with me and some others, there isn't any fight to have.

PREVIOUS KAWASAKI INTERNATIONAL R & D PROJECT ENGINEER AND ATV DEPARTMENT SUPERVISOR AND THE ONLY PERSON ON 3WW WITHOUT AN EDIT BUTTON OR A STAR :lol:

jays375
06-17-2017, 09:59 AM
Has anybody ever noticed all of Mickey's posts are about himself or his products?His article in Dirtwheels was so full of "I",can't believe it was printed.Was very optimistic and hoping for a good article about trike racing It was far from that.All he uses this site for is his promotion.

El Camexican
06-17-2017, 11:44 AM
You nailed it dude. In my work place experience I have found that people who use "I" and "me" to access in there memos and emails tend to either be short term, or very disliked by the others they have to work with.

Granted, there are plenty of places for these words to appear in a story or document, especially if taking blame for your own actions or shortcomings, but when describing any sort of incident or ongoing's been involve a group, or multiple persons I find it repugnant to see people using these words to describe the successes of a group, or team effort.

3 Wheel Drive
06-17-2017, 11:58 AM
https://youtu.be/i6Qoi-b5NWI

Mickey Dunlap
06-17-2017, 12:57 PM
barnett468 This is what you told me to do, ask Jimmy and Donny who you were, this is what Jimmy and Reid thought of you. The truth hurts, but you told me to do it. Nothing made up , no joking around, just the simple truth.

barnett468
06-17-2017, 03:23 PM
well i hate barnett, i hate fabiodriven, i hate el camexican, i hate them all. pleeze tell god to smite them all with thine almightee hand and restore me to my rite ful place az the undesputed king of 3 whealer world sew that all hear can once again grovel at my feet az they marzel at the power and the glory that iz mee muself and i.

........................... http://sj.blacksteel.com/media/images/gb01.jpg

AK47KID
06-17-2017, 03:43 PM
I want a star!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

barnett468
06-17-2017, 07:18 PM

barnett468 This is what you told me to do, ask Jimmy and Donny who you were... ...you told me to do it. Nothing made up , no joking around, just the simple truth.

That is a gross exaggeration/manipulation of the facts which is no surprise to me coming from you.

The full FACTS are that you didn't (or pretended not to) believe that I worked at Kawi or raced in the PRO atc class or something to that effect and laughably kept trying to discredit me on the forum by incessantly stalking me and suggesting that I didn't, so I told you that Jimmie and Donnie could verify that I both worked at Kawi and that I raced in the PRO 3 wheeler class . Soon after this you became so obsessed with me that you made that laughable thread about me which sole purpose was to again try and discredit me which backfired on you, because in the beginning of it you finally acknowledged that I both worked at Kawi and raced in the PRO class which defeated the majority of your goal, so you then tried to turn it into something else that you thought would discredit me which it didn't, lol.

Another FACT is that you did all this because you were (and still are) unnaturally obsessed with me, which in my opinion was because you perceived me as a threat to your egotistical, self appointed, imaginary position as the King of 3 wheeler world and arbiter of all 3 wheeler knowledge, which is a title I couldn't possibly care any less about, nor would I qualify for it or even want it if I did, therefore, you can be my guest and have it since it obviously means so much to you . It's just a forum for 3 wheelers for christ's sake, so whom other than you really fkng cares about being it's leader, spiritual or otherwise, as evidenced by the nature of your posts and the fact that you yourself posted that you asked billy to give you your shiny little star back.

On the positive side, one of the few things you ever did post that was actually accurate when you "left for good" over a year ago was that you shouldn't be here and had to get your life in order which you obviously haven't.

... this is what Jimmy and Reid thought of you. The truth hurts...

ummmm...the only person the "truth" obviously hurts around here is YOU, and unlike YOU, I don't have a frail and needy ego that craves the acceptance, and adoration of others, nor are my mood or feelings affected greatly by what people other than my immediate family think of me as yours obviously are . I am also not an "idolizer" or a celebrity worshiper like the few naive followers you may still have are.

Jimmy White was just a 3 wheeler racer . I knew some of the top Motocross racers in the country when I raced PRO Motocross (you will find my name a few times on the internet with the word PRO or EXP next to it in Motocross results if you are obsessed enough with me to do so) and also when I worked at Kawi, and I never worshiped any of them because they are all simply people that were able to do some type of sport better than others, which in reality, was, and is, inconsequential, because it wasn't as if any of them developed a cure for cancer or made great sacrifices for humanity like Ghandi did etc, therefore, they didn't do anything of enough importance to even remotely justify worshiping them over enough to care what they thought about me . Jimmy White was nothing more to me than a very good 3 wheeler racer, but guess what, on occasion, so was I, so does this mean that I should worship myself like you obviously worship yourself....I think not, LOL.

As far as Reid Nordin goes, I am not aware that he ever accomplished anything significant in life by the time he started at Kawi although he may have, nor did I probably ever even see him more than a couple times when we just happened to cross paths, so suggesting that I care what he thinks about me is akin to thinking that I care what my local "sanitation engineer" thinks about me . It's simply laughable.

Here's yet another Bible saying you seem to have forgotten about just like you seem to have forgotten about all the others.

JOHN 8:7

Whoever is without sin among you, let him be the first to cast a stone."

Mickey Dunlap
06-17-2017, 09:00 PM
You can tell when the truth really gets to someone, they have to write a book to try to excuse it away, sad.:rolleyes:

AK47KID
06-17-2017, 09:24 PM
Why, why must one stir the trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro pot?

barnett468
06-17-2017, 10:50 PM
You can tell when the truth really gets to someone, they have to write a book to try to excuse it away, sad.:rolleyes:

Congratulations, you finally posted something accurate which you have proven by making probably over 20 posts in the last few days spewing your hypocritical and egotistical crap trying to defend and rationalize your defenseless and irrational comments. One unfortunate thing for you that most here can see but you obviously can't is that you are in denial which is a nearly impossible condition to cure. You also appear to have a serious reading comprehension deficit because you don't seem to understand what several people here are saying about you and you continually try to change the topic to someone other than yourself hoping in vain that even one person might fall for your childish trick.

Also, for the record, not that anyone even gives a flying fuk but just in case some others might be foolish enough to believe your slanderous innuendos, I have never taken cocaine of any kind, and I probably couldn't even tell the difference between it and sugar by looking at them both.

Also, since you don't seem to understand anything adverse that anyone here posts about you, perhaps you will understand sign language better, so here's something from me to you and probably from several others here as well that might finally get through that alcohol addled brain of yours. Please feel free to interpret and use it as you like.

....................................... http://www.rakaka.se/images/7563-gives-the-finger.jpg

tripledog
06-17-2017, 11:00 PM
Why, why must one stir the trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro pot?

It separates the shake from the bud, from what I've heard.

fabiodriven
06-17-2017, 11:24 PM

He just told you in really good English (probably why you didn't understand) explicitly why he doesn't care. I keep telling you none of us care what you or Jimmy or anyone else thinks of Barnett. You're doing this because it would bother you so you think it would bother others, but it doesn't. Your aim here is so petty it's amazing, but again, you let your star shine every time you post. Every time you post now everyone has yet another clear view of what makes you tick. If you could ever laugh at yourself we would all have the fun we have when you're not around. This place is full of great people, but you can't seem to ever get along.

Ghostv2
06-17-2017, 11:30 PM

If you were a real fan of Barnett you would notice when he talks, it's very specific and usually a 5 paragraph essay. Have you seen his posts just about oil? And various other technical data?

He does have his glamy moments though, but we all do. But he's a changed man. You have no idea what being locked up with no edit button can do to a man after a few years. You can never log on to 3ww the same man you once were.

barnett468
06-17-2017, 11:51 PM
You have no idea what being locked up with no edit button can do to a man after a few years. You can never log on to 3ww the same man you once were.

OMG...there goes my spleen. Please stop, I don't have many body parts left that I can afford to loose.

PREVIOUS KAWASAKI INTERNATIONAL R & D PROJECT ENGINEER AND ATV DEPARTMENT SUPERVISOR AND THE ONLY PERSON ON 3WW WITHOUT AN EDIT BUTTON OR A STAR :lol:

Mickey Dunlap
06-18-2017, 09:43 AM
He just told you in really good English (probably why you didn't understand) explicitly why he doesn't care. I keep telling you none of us care what you or Jimmy or anyone else thinks of Barnett. You're doing this because it would bother you so you think it would bother others, but it doesn't. Your aim here is so petty it's amazing, but again, you let your star shine every time you post. Every time you post now everyone has yet another clear view of what makes you tick. If you could ever laugh at yourself we would all have the fun we have when you're not around. This place is full of great people, but you can't seem to ever get along.

LOL Like I told you, I don't read the long boring post, it's none of my business what you guys say. I keep my answers short and to the point, no long rambling posts about nothing.

Helopilots
06-19-2017, 10:32 AM
LOL Like I told you, I don't read the long boring post, it's none of my business what you guys say. I keep my answers short and to the point, no long rambling posts about nothing.

Here, Slowlap, I think you forgot to take your ego meds....

3 Wheel Drive
06-19-2017, 01:14 PM
That's cuz I was!

In fact I smoked a big ol bowl of it just before I went out and BEAT THE REIGNING TRICYCLE CHAMP and several other of the worlds best tricycle racers at Saddleback on a nearly stock chassised "TECATE...The Most Powerful 3 Wheeler In The Universe" with Jimmy Whites own old worn out tires when I won the last PRO short track race held there.

Team Green manager James Degaine also thought I was on crack which is why he asked me to team up with Jimmy White and Donnie Luce for the Perris GP which we won.

Oh by the way, nobody passed me or even made up time on me in that race cuz I smoked so much of it!

Boy I sure love that crack!

Sorry, but I gotta go now cuz I got another batch cookin up in the tub and the wife wants to take a shower.

.............................................. Crack Cocaine...The Breakfast Of Champions! :rolleyes: ...............................

.................................................. ....https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSax36gAdZS_At4cldyKdTps3mf4v95k e0ZOasR9LwtNYt_n3tR ......................................

OMG...I think I just peed my pants!

I knew that was you riding this 350x like it was a Tecate in this video:

https://youtu.be/BTw9R81k8R8

So what if Barnett was a crazy Kamakazi on his Kawasaki.... it was the 80's and he was down with the ladys!:naughty: