PDA

View Full Version : New from New Jersey

Living on 3
07-18-2017, 12:23 AM
Hey guys! Glad to finally be here, Fellow trikers pointed me in the right direction. Cool site! I will post up some pics as soon as I figure out how to upload them from my phone. My rides are 1987 Tecate 3 1986 ATC 250R and (2) 1984 Tecate 3's one green and one red. Im hooked! I should be picking up my green 84 this week from Dyno Port. I had a cone pipe and silencer built, ignition installed and cylinder and head work done. Cant wait to get it back. Pics to follow. The red "project" 84 T3 is begging for attention now. Im always looking to buy sell and trade parts, let me know. Thanks and be safe.

Moto Hose
07-18-2017, 09:32 AM
Welcome! Get your post count up so you can join in on the other sections.

FYI. This is who saved the Moto Hose KXT hoses and is the sole seller of them now.

Aulbaugh
07-18-2017, 10:28 AM
Welcome to the site! We definitely like pictures here!

Moto Hose
07-18-2017, 03:11 PM
Welcome to the site! We definitely like pictures here!

What is the best way to post pics? I personally use photobucket then post the link

Matt85'350x
07-18-2017, 03:36 PM
What is the best way to post pics? I personally use photobucket then post the link
Photo bucket won't let you do that anymore unless you want to pay.

Tapatalk app works great for pics

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Aulbaugh
07-18-2017, 03:44 PM
If your using a mobile device their is an app called tapatalk that you can use. If your using the desktop site under this message box is a tab that says"Go Advanced" and Click on that, on the next page scroll down to "Manage Attachments" and click on that. Once you click that tab another box appears where you can upload your photos. I hope this helps.

Living on 3
07-19-2017, 12:21 AM
Whats up guys. Thanks for the welcome and the info on which apps and tools to use to get my trike pics posted. i downloaded tapatalk, now to just figure out how to work it. Also how do I go about getting my trikes listed in my posting area like i see so many other doing? any info on that is appreciated. Do I need better member clearance to post parts for sale? Looking forward to at least getting a profile pic up tomorrow.

Aulbaugh
07-19-2017, 12:45 AM
Also how do I go about getting my trikes listed in my posting area like i see so many other doing? any info on that is appreciated. Do I need better member clearance to post parts for sale? Looking forward to at least getting a profile pic up tomorrow.

Go into Settings and then into Edit Signature. This is where you can list the trikes. New members are subject to a probation period of 10 post and 2 months before you can post in the Classifieds.

Living on 3
07-19-2017, 01:07 AM
Thanks HONDATCS for bearing with me, your teachings are very helpful. so i got my avatar pic up BUT its upside down. How the hell did that happen and how do i fix it?

Living on 3
07-19-2017, 01:20 AM
not sure if ive figured this out yet but im trying to post a picture.

jakep53
07-19-2017, 06:47 AM
Welcome to the forums from Australia!! I have an 87 tecate I am in need of a set hoses for my build i was just wondering what colours and a price if possible? also do you know have the 'missing hose' in stock?

Moto Hose
07-19-2017, 08:59 AM
Welcome to the forums from Australia!! I have an 87 tecate I am in need of a set hoses for my build i was just wondering what colours and a price if possible? also do you know have the 'missing hose' in stock?
We are still in the process of adding the missing 86-87 hose but when we get it Living on 3 will be selling the kits. It will go in our next new kit production and we will ship out to have the mold made as soon as Yamaha releases the new 2018 YZ450F hoses in roughly a month. ETA September.

Aulbaugh
07-19-2017, 09:41 AM
Thanks HONDATCS for bearing with me, your teachings are very helpful. so i got my avatar pic up BUT its upside down. How the hell did that happen and how do i fix it?

Your welcome! Your avatar picture looks straight. Your pictures loaded up(one is upside down) I recognize that 87 tecate!

Living on 3
07-19-2017, 11:54 PM
HONDATCS, yeah i got my avatar straightened out but the other i cant explain what happened there. Im getting the hang of it, a lot going on here and im still trying to figure out my way around. i bought that 87 tecate from southern California about 2 or 3 months ago. Its coming nicely. Ill put up some other pics of it and try to figure out how to enlarge the photo as well. Be well im off to go dream about trikes now.

Aulbaugh
07-20-2017, 08:11 AM
i bought that 87 tecate from southern California about 2 or 3 months ago. Its coming nicely.

Yeah I saw the post on the Tecate FB page when you picked it up a few months back. It's sweet! What did shipping run you from coast to coast? Have you ridden it much since you have gotten it?

Living on 3
07-20-2017, 11:20 PM
Thanks, im enjoying it. Not as much as i would like due to the work schedule. I bought a sprock intake and sprock cool head from ORI, will be putting those parts on when i get a free weekend. Me and a few other guys just planned a trip to Imperial Invasion in February 2018. Gonna get 7 days seat time in the dunes. Really looking forward to that trip, it will be my first time. Definitely taking the 2nd gen with me. It costed me $820 with being insured. Probably could have gotten it cheaper but i went for the quick ship on one truck instead of waiting a month or more. Ended up taking a week or 10 days longer than expected. Wont be using that shipping company anymore.