PDA

View Full Version : My first liquid cooled 250r

LushATC250R
08-13-2017, 04:27 PM
Im not for sure but id say the pic attached is so.eone from here. Srry but im stealing your color scheme. Absolutely love it. Well about my bud. So far i have ordered new 8x10 itp's with a 3x5.5 offset. A set of 2in billet wheel spacers, a new seat cover just like the factory 85 but in red, new hubs, a westcoast +4 swingarm. Next payday im going with a new clarke tank in white and possibly those beefy looking foot pegs i see on ebay. After that its a set of white rear and front fender. Once i have all those parts gathered up my local powder coating company is gnna media blast and powder coat my frame for 190.00 . Hell of a deal there. While i have the motor out im gonna take the topend down and take a look. If all is well she will go back together with a new piston that measures the same as the old. Probably a pro x or wiseco. Either way lol. Gonna check rod play while im at it. It doesnt leak but i plan on changing out a few easy to get gaskets and oil seals. Gonna order a new JT x ring chain and some new sprokets before she goes back together. Already got new bearings and brake pads as well. I have a gallon of wheel acid im gonna spray my bolts with to give them a nice cleaning. Also need a new longer rear brake hose for the +4 swinger. Some renthal desert bars. Not goin to crazy just enough to make it look decent but not care to take her in the slop and trails here in ohio and wv. 245683

Spencer2986
08-18-2017, 12:23 PM
Where in Ohio? I'm NE Ohio.