PDA

View Full Version : Ebay gurus need help

LushATC250R
08-16-2017, 01:37 AM
I ordered 250r parts off ebay. 2 days ago one order showed delivered/in mailbox by usps. Get home from work and low and behold no package waiting. Got ahold of the seller to verify and he said his showed the same. What are my options here? I called the post office. They said if it says delivered then it was delivered. Package was to big for a mailbox.

atc007
08-16-2017, 10:07 AM
USPS are horrible. Good luck. Wish I could help more !

coolpool
08-16-2017, 10:34 AM
UPS or USPS? Could they have left it on your doorstep and someone took it? Only couriers leave stuff on doorsteps that I know. If the USPS works somewhat like Canada, the Post Office should give you a notice to go pick up at the post office when a parcel is too big.Probably not helping much here.

knappyfeet
08-16-2017, 06:03 PM
I've had that same problem before.

In all cases it was just delivered to a wrong address and within a week the recipients dropped it off at my house.

Don't loose hope........there are a lot of good folks out there that will do the right thing.

TexFest
08-16-2017, 10:30 PM
i had a package that said it was delivered on my ebay app, got home and nothing, was delivered the next day in my mailbox

Spencer2986
08-18-2017, 12:30 PM
I will say it depends the work ethic of the person rather than the actual company. Not all employees are equal. This is in some cases not all

barnett468
08-19-2017, 11:11 PM
I ordered 250r parts off ebay. 2 days ago one order showed delivered/in mailbox by usps. Get home from work and low and behold no package waiting. Got ahold of the seller to verify and he said his showed the same. What are my options here? I called the post office. They said if it says delivered then it was delivered. Package was to big for a mailbox.

Your problem is with the delivery service, not Ebay or the seller since there was nothing in the box unless it was stolen as was asked.

Unfortunately too many days have gone by to get much help from the delivery service but it wouldn't hurt to try. Call and tell them what happened and ask to be transferred to the dispatcher. They can see which driver made the delivery and ask them about it.

The best way to protect yourself against retarded delivery drivers is to tell the sender to send items "signature required".

PREVIOUS KAWASAKI INTERNATIONAL R & D PROJECT ENGINEER AND ATV DEPARTMENT SUPERVISOR AND THE ONLY PERSON ON 3WW WITHOUT AN EDIT BUTTON OR A STAR :wondering