PDA

View Full Version : Dazed and Confused" How DO I PM a Member"? Ol Deuce i need a lifeline

oceanends
09-14-2017, 08:57 PM
Ok..............so I'm a newbie and apparently have limited and or no access around here> This is like a Techno Geeky Hazing never seen before on Sons of Anarchy!!! That said I've enjoyed many forums and learned a lot. What I'm seeking is the ability to get in touch with a member named " OL Deuce " seems I have no message or PM buttons, is that because I'm new or don't know what buttons to Push? I have an 83 200E and after spending hours researching How to swap out the Front forks with a 200X I found this wall between myself and apparently the only other person in the world that makes the adapters that make this dream a reality!!! So guess what I found today.............7 200x frames for sale and at least two have forks complete. Herein lies my dilemma do I buy without any assurances I can get Ol Deuce to make my adapter? I see he hasn't posted in a LONG time, hate to waste the money, what would you do in my shoes. Im guessing I have 9 posts to go and 60 days to think about it. PS I'm no spammer it took me 5 days to figure out I wasn't allowed to post and my computer skills rank a solid 1 on a 1 to 100 scale, believe me I hate these things but cant resist the idea of seeing other people projects. Oh and if you Patch bearing members read this >>>>>>Tell deuce to message me or reply to this post<<<<<<<<<<< those frames for sale wont last long

350for350
09-14-2017, 09:07 PM
At the top of your page, in the trike race picture, you will see some words in white. Click on your screen name. It will pull up your profile. At the right hand side there is a verticle column. Underneath your profile picture (or lack there of) you will see where it says private message. Click on that and you're set.

HairyJR
09-14-2017, 11:18 PM
First off Welcome to the madness. Buy the most complete or best front end. Have patience it may take a couple days for Ol Duece to respond but he will and sell you an adapter, very helpful too. I purchased one and am quit happy with the out come, installed a first gen 250r front end on a 110 frame.

"HJ" 246368 :beer

barnett468
09-15-2017, 12:06 AM
Sorry that I can't help you, just wanted to say that your your post is hilarious and I mean that in a good way. :)

PREVIOUS KAWASAKI INTERNATIONAL R & D PROJECT ENGINEER AND ATV DEPARTMENT SUPERVISOR AND THE ONLY PERSON ON 3WW WITHOUT AN EDIT BUTTON OR A STAR :Bounce