PDA

View Full Version : Vendor probs...

Seabass
02-10-2004, 03:31 PM
What's the deal with Power Sports Pro...Before I bash or flame has anyone else had a bad dealing with this co.? I heard they were good - but.....maybe I'm the exception?

Thanks

Tucson 200x
02-10-2004, 03:47 PM
They just take along time to get your stuff to you took me 2 months to get a small box of parts :shock:

trikerider2oo7
02-10-2004, 04:52 PM
not sure about your question, but, i got a couple. What kind of stuff do they sell? and if its trike stuff, are they cheap?

deathman53
02-10-2004, 07:20 PM
I just use them for part number. I placed a order 8 months ago, never heard back. Seervice honda got me the same items in two weeks

Seabass
02-11-2004, 12:41 PM
Here's what happened to me... I placed an order 3 weeks ago. they got back to me a couple days later and said one of the items I ordered was discontinued. So I said 'no problem' send me the rest of my stuff. He emails me back asking for my address. I give it to him. Now two weeks later, after several attempts to get status on my order, I emailed him and said if i don't hear back today or tomorrow about this order I will cancel and go elsewhere. 3 days go by and he replies saying that I NEVER got back to him about the discontinued item. I said 'WHAT?' check out the correspondence we had! That was two days ago now he won't reply back.
I am in the industrial distribution business and if I treated my customers this way there would be no business. I know ithe order was for only $150 but still...whatever happened to customer service? Oh well...thanx for the rant.

yater
02-11-2004, 05:53 PM
great--I just ordered some stuff from them and the same thing. They emailed me the next day and said they would have to have the stuff sent to them (out of stock)--It said "in stock" or I would have found it somewhere else! Now I'm waiting to see what happens. Luckily, it was only $20

Wickedfinger
02-11-2004, 06:28 PM
I've used them a dozen or so times over the years and I've never had a problem whatsoever .... However, I havn't ordered from them in a while (6mo?) Maybe somethings up?.

Jeb
02-11-2004, 09:41 PM
Kick his @$$, SeaBass. :D

Chopperdad
02-11-2004, 09:55 PM
You guys just need to start dealing with Howdy. He is fast and reliable. You just can't trust many people so stick with the ones you know and can.

atc86r
02-11-2004, 10:12 PM
I've used them. No problems.