PDA

View Full Version : Not new, but saying hi anyways.

Coaltrain
09-25-2017, 12:39 AM
What's up guys? I've been coming to this site for so long I don't even remember when I first found it. I joined in 2008 and have posted on here about my 250sx I fixed up a little bit back then, but I've not posted in years. I still have my 250sx, and I picked up a pair of 250es big reds last Christmas for $100.00. One of them is all original and complete all the way down to the original ohtsu's. I'm getting back into my 3wheeler obsession and I'll be around here a lot more often. To you new guys, go back and look at my 250sx rebuild threads and you'll see some of my handiwork. I'm a decade older now and I have a couple of milling machines at my house so I'm really excited about what Im going to be able to build for my atc's now. I'm gonna be beating the bushes around here also trying to aquire every last atc that's sitting in the back of everybody's yard, barn or shed around here! Hi, my name is James, and I'm a trikaholic...

350for350
09-27-2017, 09:59 PM
Hi, James. I'm a trikaholic too!

Icouldntthink
09-28-2017, 12:14 AM
Sounds like me.. I just go knocking on doors offering up whatever comes to mind on these old machines.. I love em.. I bought 1 said I don't want anymore.. ended up with 2 then I bought 2 more for a 460 big block and $700 both running and a ton of spare parts that looks like I can literally build atleast 1 more bike out of.. my name is david and trike-a-holic doesn't begin to sum it up