PDA

View Full Version : 200X Carb intake manifold

oceanends
09-26-2017, 02:44 PM
Here we go..............Post #3 and I haven't even seen the Reaper bringing me my Patch. Real question.....are there any carb manifold intakes that will interchange with the ATC 200x. I'm building an Auto X and used a 200E engine and of course the stock E manifold runs the carb right into the X shock!!!! Believe me I tried to engineer a fix but this surpasses my Redneck ingenuity skill set, seems I need a 200 X manifold. that said it also seems everyone is proud of this part as all I can see is 50 bucks or better on ebay? Anybody know of another bike part that is inter-changeable and affordable. I did read that the XR100 and XR200 manifolds would work but hell they cost as much if not more.....its all about saving those dimes!!! So my saga continues, bought a 200E Big Red for a fun quick ride on the cheap, decided the shocks and rear end were shot but had good motor.....hmmmmm find an 200X roller and fix all my woes plus get suspension, now looking at third trike for some more parts. I think I've been bit by some type of ATC addiction here!!!! Mental note and I know you all reading this already know, there is no Cure for this Sickness!!!! I should quit while im ahead and Pony up the Bread for a 350X................cause I'm going down the cash vacuum and still sitting still........oh well I'm having fun and turning wrenches again :)

shortline10
09-26-2017, 04:19 PM
The xr200r manifold is still available from Honda new for 26.00 .
Part # 11

1986-2002 all the same .

oceanends
09-26-2017, 05:40 PM
Holy......s....moke you mean Im back to zero posts cause I started a thread instead of Post, thus could take forever!!!÷÷

350for350
09-27-2017, 10:11 PM
Every time you answer, it's a post.

Icouldntthink
09-28-2017, 12:09 AM
I ran into the same issue, I eliminated the carb boot, changed out the pieces for the box so I could make them longer been good since.. I don't really recommend this but if you are trying to budget it's a quick cheap fix on the go till you get the new part