PDA

View Full Version : Traveling the I-75 from N Georgia to Mid MI...9/7/17 and back 9/15/17. Need any thing

Maico
10-07-2017, 04:55 PM
Hey All!!

I'll be leaving here from N.Georgia (Dahlonega) and heading up to Mid Michigan (Lake/Farwell/Clare). Arrive on Sunday afternoon. I'll be on I-75 the entire trip until I get to US 23 (Ohio/Michigan) border area then US23 to I-75 in Flint and on to US10W in Bay City. If anyone needs anything hauled back to Georgia (U need to come get it unless trailprotrailpro on my route) where I'm at..contact me. I have a 2000 Chevy S10..no trailer. If you need a trike, bike, plastics, motors, frames or whatever hauled back to Georgia or anywhere on the south bound I-75 corridor...let me know.

Gonna visit the parents in Lake, MI. and figured I'd try to help out. Only reason for the pick up on the south bound is that I will be traveling North in the middle of the night...unless you want to make arrangements.

atc007
10-07-2017, 07:39 PM
I had the idea years ago to post up here when we all travel to assist in shipping. I just never mentioned it.. I currently have one in Eagle Co and one in Alabama needing a ride.

2quick4u
10-07-2017, 08:19 PM
didnt you have a friend in northern Michigan that built pipes for a Tecate 500's?

Maico
10-10-2017, 09:40 AM
didnt you have a friend in northern Michigan that built pipes for a Tecate 500's?

I did but I have lost his contact info and haven't talked to him in a few years. I've got a job for him building triple pipes for a sled I still have if I can find him again.