PDA

View Full Version : No help available

Battlesix
10-28-2017, 08:33 PM
I joined here a few months ago and so far no help has been provided when asking questions relating to my kawasaki. Everyone seems to be too cocky and go around deleting posts instead of trying to help. Its quite a shame because this place could be used for positive things instead of dick-head behavior. Can't even post on the main forum, only new member discussion even though I'm not a new member. I suppose that's just what to expect from the "3-Wheeler" community these days. There just must not be professionals in here, which makes sense based on the outcome I've been shown.

fieldy
10-28-2017, 09:06 PM
Takes you like 10 thread starts to be eligable to post other forums besides new member discussion. What Kawasaki do you have?

barnett468
10-28-2017, 09:31 PM
That was an xlnt whine, however this is the tech section. All whining or other non tech related posts should be posted in the proper section.

What are your questions related to your trike?

PREVIOUS KAWASAKI INTERNATIONAL R & D PROJECT ENGINEER AND ATV DEPARTMENT SUPERVISOR AND THE ONLY PERSON ON 3WW WITHOUT AN EDIT BUTTON OR A STAR :Bounce

MonroeMike
10-28-2017, 10:15 PM
...I joined here a few months ago and so far no help has been provided when asking questions relating to my kawasaki....

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthread.php/184421-New-member-here-great-forum

yaegerb
10-28-2017, 10:52 PM
I joined here a few months ago and so far no help has been provided when asking questions relating to my kawasaki. Everyone seems to be too cocky and go around deleting posts instead of trying to help. Its quite a shame because this place could be used for positive things instead of dick-head behavior. Can't even post on the main forum, only new member discussion even though I'm not a new member. I suppose that's just what to expect from the "3-Wheeler" community these days. There just must not be professionals in here, which makes sense based on the outcome I've been shown.

Hmmm, it seems as though someone did help you on September 9th with a wiring question on your kawasaki. And quite honestly that first post about your cobbled wiring harness wasn’t even a question. Whose behavior do you speak of that’s dick headed? 2 months probationary period and 10 posts get you into all forums. You only have 4. I would be thrilled for you to be a member of the forums as I am sure you will add value. However, negative statements like this won’t be tolerated and you may be better served on Facebook.

Battlesix
11-08-2017, 10:01 PM
okay, I read all your statements. I wrote this while extremely pissed off upon returning and seeing my questions deleted.

sledcrazyinCT
11-08-2017, 10:05 PM
okay, I read all your statements. I wrote this while extremely pissed off upon returning and seeing my questions deleted.

Well post five more civil comments and you finished probation

barnett468
11-09-2017, 02:43 AM

And so just exactly what does this comment mean since there is no specific point to it?

PREVIOUS KAWASAKI INTERNATIONAL R & D PROJECT ENGINEER AND ATV DEPARTMENT SUPERVISOR AND THE ONLY PERSON ON 3WW WITHOUT AN EDIT BUTTON OR A STAR :Bounce

coolpool
11-10-2017, 11:33 AM
This thread is so un-Canadian, you need to apologize at least six times for redemption.

Big G
11-10-2017, 01:24 PM

Is this supposed to be an apology?