PDA

View Full Version : Recovering old posts/pictures

lndy650
12-20-2017, 01:58 AM
I had a JP racing 87 tecate 3 and my hard drive wiped all my pics. I'm pretty sure I posted pics of it on here years ago. Is there an area in my profile that shows all the uploads I've done? Also do threads stay online forever or is there a certain age where they get deleted? Thanks guys. I'm decent with computers but I'm a lot better with a wrench :Bounce

3 Wheel Drive
12-20-2017, 02:49 AM
Ok I just figured it out, if you don’t have a photo album just create one. Click on upload photos, then another window will open with every picture you ever uploaded to the site. 3ww must have tons of storage...mine has over 2k pics alone.

Use the arrows to browse each page until you find what your looking for. ;)

Ghostv2
12-20-2017, 03:50 AM
That’s a really handy thing you found there. I always think about a picture i posted here some time ago and it was on an old phone i don’t have anymore and would love to find for people for certain builds or such.

I’m just gonna do it now to relive some old 3ww memories and dreams lol.

fieldy
12-20-2017, 05:45 AM
Is there a way to find every thread i started? It only shows the recent posts in the profile area. I wish i had jotted down the thread topic or "name" of them all. Lots of posts in someone elses threads too. Some of them had information id like to see again. I guess pen and paper for thread names.

fieldy
12-20-2017, 06:01 AM
Nevermind found threads started over on left hand side in profile area, duh!

lndy650
12-20-2017, 04:59 PM
thanks 3 wheel that's very helpful :beer

lndy650
12-20-2017, 05:08 PM
Well that did work but only some pics came up I'm sure ive posted more than what it shows. must be some are too old idk.. I also used photobucket back then and I know they expire sometimes.
Sucks man that tecate I had was friggin awesome it was all JP racing had a big bore custom JP airbox hi flite seat JP big bore, porting, and head and some other cool stuff. I got 3900 for it but id give that back for it in a heartbeat now.

3 Wheel Drive
12-20-2017, 08:29 PM
Here’s a Tecate with the JP airbox anyways:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthread.php/166012-Team-White-1986-Tecate-WOW!

lndy650
12-20-2017, 08:38 PM
yup mine was similar to that. Mine had what I think was a one off or one of very few exhausts on it too. You could tell it was built for the bigger cc the stinger was larger ect.. There were no markings at all and it looked hand built I've never seen one since. I'm so pissed that I lost those pictures. I've had hundreds of toys in my life most not very nice a few nice but that one was definitely the most beautiful piece I've ever owned