PDA

View Full Version : log in times

lndy650
12-24-2017, 10:55 PM
is there any way to change how long I stay logged in for? by the time I read down a post and go to reply I have to log back in its driving me crazytrailpro

3 Wheel Drive
12-24-2017, 10:59 PM
I think I’ve been logged in for years without logging out, LOL! I can’t remember the last time I had to sign in unless I got a new cell phone.

fabiodriven
12-24-2017, 11:44 PM
Indy (and others with site questions I've been seeing) there is a forum section for questions about how to navigate the site just so you know. I don't know the answer to this specific question you're asking but I'm sure there's a setting somewhere that won't be difficult for you to find.

Site/Board Feedback & New Feature Announcements
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_fid=192465&share_sfid=11&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2E3wheelerworld%2Ecom%2Fforum display%2Ephp%3Ff%3D11&share_type=sf

barnett468
12-25-2017, 12:21 AM
There is a tiny white box just below where you enter your name that says "Remember Me" . Click in that box until you see a check mark appear. If that doesn't work your computer might be cleaning out your cookies every day or it may be set so it does not remember them. If you don't have to re-log into other sites that you did not sign out of, I don't know what the prob could be.

PREVIOUS KAWASAKI INTERNATIONAL R & D PROJECT ENGINEER AND ATV DEPARTMENT SUPERVISOR AND THE ONLY PERSON ON 3WW WITHOUT AN EDIT BUTTON OR A STAR :Bounce

lndy650
12-25-2017, 01:22 AM
I just figured as this is open forum it would be ok to post it here. I tried searching but didn't find anything. I have the little box checked when I click the username box my name and password fill in automatically. ill try a different browser I usually use opera but I opened IE a week ago and haven't switched back yet.

Billy Golightly
12-25-2017, 08:54 AM
If you click the check box, it should theoretically keep you logged in for 999999 minutes. If its not, then its a browser issue deleting cookies or some cleaner/other application deleting the login cookie also

tripledog
12-25-2017, 09:09 AM
Santa deleted my cookies...

lndy650
12-25-2017, 07:23 PM
thanks uys. pretty sure it was my browser im using opera now and hasnt logged out yet.
On a side note anyone looking for an awesome web browser opera is amazing. it has a built in VPN and its light weight not full of ad bars and such. it runs super fast and it has a built in ad blocker. I rarely see ads when watching youtube and such.