PDA

View Full Version : Hello

barnett469
12-31-2017, 02:20 PM
Just wanted to say hello and tell everyone a little about myself.

I'm a very modest person who deals only in FACTS, so please don't question any of the information I may share with you and we'll get along just fine. If you fail to heed this warning I will fill your PM box with stuff you'd better not show anyone!

Have a wonderful New Year!

bkm
12-31-2017, 02:36 PM
Just wanted to say hello and tell everyone a little about myself.

I'm a very modest person who deals only in FACTS, so please don't question any of the information I may share with you and we'll get along just fine. If you fail to heed this warning I will fill your PM box with stuff you'd better not show anyone!

Have a wonderful New Year!Do you like the warm touch of another man?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

bkm
12-31-2017, 02:38 PM
Oh, and welcome!

bkm
12-31-2017, 02:41 PM
Two more things, does your Edit Button work and can you view pictures?

Dan-k
12-31-2017, 02:41 PM
Well at least your honest. By any chance do you know anything about tecate’s?

knappyfeet
12-31-2017, 02:56 PM
Welcome from San Diego!

PREVIOUS NICO SUAVE REGULAR GUY R & D PROJECT ENGINEER AND DEPARTMENT SUPERVISOR AND THE ONLY PERSON ON 3WW WITH A SPONGEBOB AVATAR

HairyJR
12-31-2017, 03:07 PM
Signed on as a new member and in @ 20 minutes several personal attacks, sit back and lets see where this goes....

"HJ" 248933 :beer

Poppa Wheelie
12-31-2017, 03:35 PM
Welcome to the world of 3 wheels!

Why would someone ask you about the warm touch of a man? That’s just straight up bs and rude!

bkm
12-31-2017, 04:00 PM

Why would someone ask you about the warm touch of a man? That’s just straight up bs and rude!Maybe it's rude not to ask?

lndy650
12-31-2017, 04:21 PM
if you knew the situation you might understand

Why would someone ask you about the warm touch of a man? That’s just straight up bs and rude!

sledcrazyinCT
12-31-2017, 05:09 PM
I suppose your right, what’s the real deal?
Welcome Poppa Wheelie...You are the real deal breaking the record for posts per day......joined 12/29/17 and already made your ten required posts as a 'newbie'. Where is "over here" BTW?

Poppa Wheelie
12-31-2017, 05:11 PM
Maybe it's rude not to ask?

Ummm, mabey not but I think your Tapatalk got your forums mixed up with craigslist M4M classifieds or something? Any ways this is getting off track.

Y’all have a happy New Years! It’s almost time to party like it’s 1999! :beer

bkm
12-31-2017, 05:25 PM
Ummm, mabey not but I think your Tapatalk got your forums mixed up with craigslist M4M classifieds or something? Any ways this is getting off track.

Y’all have a happy New Years! It’s almost time to party like it’s 1999! :beerIf you knew the origins of barnett469's screen name, you'd know this was off track from the get go. Welcome to the board though, but forgive me if I judge you by your join date. Anyone who joined from December 29th forward is suspect in my book.

barnett469
12-31-2017, 05:59 PM
Do you like the warm touch of another man?

There were times when huddled over the front end of the first generation Tecate prototype with fellow engineers looking for the optimal headlight location that some arm and cheek skin was rubbed against which resulted in some awkward loin stirrings, but I never acted on the impulse to take it any further. Now that I think about it I do recall on of my supervisors asking me to bend down and adjust the air screw more often than I thought was needed.

Oh, and welcome!

Thank you!

Two more things, does your Edit Button work and can you view pictures?

Yes it does and yes I can, thank you for asking.

Well at least your honest. By any chance do you know anything about tecate’s?

As a matter of FACT I do!

Welcome from San Diego!

Thank you!

Signed on as a new member and in @ 20 minutes several personal attacks, sit back and lets see where this goes....

Thank you! Good of you to notice that I am a victim. For reason I will never understand people are always jealous of me.

Hello, thank you for your welcome and your friend request!

I don’t have any issues with it. In FACT I’ve always been curious about such things as I’ve always enjoyed learning new things.

Maybe it's rude not to ask?

Exactly

if you knew the situation you might understand

Is it that obvious?

Poppa Wheelie
12-31-2017, 06:41 PM
I thought this was a 3 wheeler site? Y’all are getting me confused, what the heck is going on here?

fabiodriven
12-31-2017, 06:46 PM
It's not just a trike forum, it's an adventure.

lndy650
12-31-2017, 06:54 PM
can we all please get along and stay on topic? here we have a new member that might leave because of the nonsense thats been going on. can i assume we are all adults and we can stay on the topic at hand? there is a place on this forum if you want to get into other issues and theres a very special place for those who like to argue.
if you want to get profane which most here do not follow this link
http://www.3wheelerworld.com/forumdisplay.php/95-Fracas-Establishment

fabiodriven
12-31-2017, 07:44 PM
Very true Indy. Guys give this guy a break, I don't think we should be scaring Barnett off so soon either. He's literally brand new to the site. Stick it out Barnett, we're just messing with you!

lndy650
12-31-2017, 07:53 PM
not funny you know i meant poppa. as for barnett im gonna treat him like a new member everyone deserves a second chance. please lets all just get along

bkm
12-31-2017, 08:28 PM
That weird feeling in your loins is quite common when wrenching on the most powerful 3 wheeler in the universe amongst fellow male companions. No other way to describe that headlight placement.

Poppa Wheelie
12-31-2017, 08:56 PM
can we all please get along and stay on topic? here we have a new member that might leave because of the nonsense thats been going on. can i assume we are all adults and we can stay on the topic at hand?

Yeah guys take it easy, I'm a bit timid right now & a lil frightened of some of the tension going on right now. :( I don't appreciate all of you being so facetious and full of this nonsense. Were all here for teh same reason......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BR8D8HqulMk

:beer:Bounce:w00t::beer:crazy::Bounce:wondering:): naughty::w00t::beer:crazy:;):Bounce:Bounce:wonderi ng:idea::p:beer;):crazy::Bounce:w00t::w00t::mad::m ad::Dhammer;):cool::beer:wondering:lol::rolleyes:: ):cool::Bounce:w00t::naughty::lol::lol::lol::D:coo l:

Shep1970
12-31-2017, 09:29 PM
Hey, happy new years to you also glamy AND everyone else. The wife got me this bottle for x-mas, i'm not a big drinker but
This is GOOD stuff. A couple shots does me good....:Bounce
about this place being an adventure, it sure is. (Entertaining)
Cheers....
Shep

fabiodriven
12-31-2017, 09:34 PM
Trolls, trolls, which ones are the trolls.....? Could be anyone.

https://youtu.be/EDSUfXHktZA

lndy650
12-31-2017, 09:59 PM
ok im done with this crap y'all have fun with your circle jerk

lndy650
12-31-2017, 10:30 PM
your so frigging cool making a second account. your realize the ip's are the same?

Poppa Wheelie
01-01-2018, 01:39 AM
ok im done with this crap y'all have fun with your circle jerk

http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/good-good-let-the-butthurt-flow-through-you.jpg

........,:lol:

Poppa Wheelie
01-01-2018, 08:45 AM
as for barnett im gonna treat him like a new member everyone deserves a second chance. please lets all just get along

But be hind closed doors:

Uh oh..... I just sent good ol Barns a friend request & now I just got inside information that he’s a Psycho!!!!!. :wondering

Here’s what 3ww Moderators say about secret messages and belittling other members:

bkm
01-01-2018, 03:15 PM
But be hind closed doors:

Uh oh..... I just sent good ol Barns a friend request & now I just got inside information that he’s a Psycho!!!!!. :wondering

Here’s what 3ww Moderators say about secret messages and belittling other members:

Barnett is no longer a member. You can't be guilt of belittling a member, if they're no longer a member.

lndy650
01-01-2018, 03:28 PM
id like to know when i called yaeger a psycho i really would because that never happened. you glamy on the otherhand ya your a psycho a sadist and an all around giant piece of shite

fabiodriven
01-01-2018, 03:38 PM
You know name calling is against the rules of this forum Indy.

lndy650
01-01-2018, 03:49 PM
its pretty trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotr ailpro obvious there are no rules. if if by some chance you do get banned you can just start over again fresh and clean

fabiodriven
01-01-2018, 04:07 PM
You're not supposed to swear on here.

Poppa Wheelie
01-01-2018, 04:28 PM
Barnett is no longer a member. You can't be guilt of belittling a member, if they're no longer a member.

The Op is a new member as of Dec 2017, why do you think he is no longer a member? That’s an odd thing to assume about a new member.:wondering

Some ppl have the same names, you must have him mixed up with another fellow. I thought everyone was trying their very best to get along and start a new year fresh.

Happy 2018 boys n girls!

Poppa Wheelie
01-01-2018, 04:39 PM
id like to know when i called yaeger a psycho i really would because that never happened. you glamy on the otherhand ya your a psycho a sadist and an all around giant piece of shite

Hello Indy,

I don’t want to see anyone get their feelings hurt over a little Tom foolery, there are some rules that have been placed at the top of the forums by billy. I’ll put it here for all to see:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthread.php/65055-The-RULES

We all get anxious to get right into topics like our favorite wheeler & often times we all over look the fine print. Saul

bkm
01-01-2018, 04:40 PM
The Op is a new member as of Dec 2017, why do you think he is no longer a member? That’s an odd thing to assume about a new member.:wondering

Some ppl have the same names, you must have him mixed up with another fellow. I thought everyone was trying their very best to get along and start a new year fresh.

Happy 2018 boys n girls!Barnett468 and barnett469 are both banned members and barnett doesn't exist yet. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180101/2d3774430eeb8418d1eeb89be92f867c.jpg

lndy650
01-01-2018, 04:50 PM
im still waiting for an explanation of where i supposedly called yaeger a psycho. making things up again glamy?
hey glamy/poppa or whatever you wanna be called do you ever attend trikefest? i think you should go to 2018. ill be there and im just dying to meet you in person. if you can fit through your front door to get there that is.i could help you with the cost of double seats you have to pay for the bus ride

fabiodriven
01-01-2018, 04:58 PM
What would you do to our friend Glamy should you ever meet him in person?

Poppa Wheelie
01-01-2018, 05:12 PM
im still waiting for an explanation of where i supposedly called yaeger a psycho. making things up again glamy?
hey glamy/poppa or whatever you wanna be called do you ever attend trikefest? i think you should go to 2018. ill be there and im just dying to meet you in person. if you can fit through your front door to get there that is.i could help you with the cost of double seats you have to pay for the bus ride

Hi Indy650,

Why wouldn’t I be able to fit through my front door? So do busses have room to bring my 3 wheeler? Why are you dying to meet us? That’s an unusual thing to offer and say to someone you don’t even know at all.

El Camexican
01-01-2018, 05:55 PM

Nobody likes having their member belittled.

lndy650
01-01-2018, 05:56 PM
im not going to implicate myself here just curious if youll be at 2018 trikefest i think we would become such wonderful friends :) i could hook you up with a nice diet plan if you only want to pay for one bus seat??

Poppa Wheelie
01-01-2018, 06:04 PM
Why would you implicate yourself if we’re going to be such wonderful friends? If your dying to meet that bad, why do you want to wait until Trikefest? I will most likely never make it there.

Why do you think I need a diet plan or bus tickets? Only broke ass people ride the bus imo. I’m neither fat or broke. Nor would I ever ride on a bus.

No need to beat around the bush.... What do really have on your mind Pal?

Shawn Powell
01-01-2018, 07:02 PM
Imperial invasion is coming up very soon. I’m sure you guys can make it out there. We can all have a beer at my trailer after the dust settles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

lndy650
01-01-2018, 07:55 PM
sounds good to me. and i know your sensitive about being over weight but come on buddy no reason to lie. as for money by the way you talk its obvious you could never be intelligent enough to make it yourself so what you a trust fund baby or are you lying about that too?

Scootertrash
01-01-2018, 08:24 PM
How clever. 1 big troll thread.

lndy650
01-01-2018, 08:30 PM
ya somebodys gonna give you a bat upside the head glamy. im adding you to my ignore list now if you loose enough weight to pay to get there ill see ya at trikefest.

ironchop
01-01-2018, 08:34 PM
Well....

https://youtu.be/rG1xOUIykhY

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

ironchop
01-01-2018, 08:50 PM
What would you do to our friend Glamy should you ever meet him in person?My money is on this

https://youtu.be/V8cTUjaBX28

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

lndy650
01-01-2018, 09:00 PM
ya its exactly like that except the kitty is too fat this time and doesnt get away

fabiodriven
01-01-2018, 09:09 PM
I think threatening to hit someone over the head with a bat might be against the rules.

lndy650
01-01-2018, 09:41 PM
i said someone i would never do that.... besides it would just bounce off the fat rolls. honestly i just wanna meet you to see if you are as damaged as you seem.