PDA

View Full Version : Dear Forum.

Rob Canadian
01-21-2018, 08:56 PM
Seems "Cabin Fever" is setting in...

While it is entertaining and FUNNY. It can bring the best and worst out of all of us.

"Save the drama for your mama"... This Forum takes $$$$ to run. It is a great forum with some great people. Keep that in check.

A forum is great to have. Think of it as a privilege not a right. I would hate to loose it.

fabiodriven
01-21-2018, 08:57 PM
What exactly do you mean by "you people"?

Rob Canadian
01-21-2018, 09:27 PM
Enter the grammar police. LOL
I will fix that...

fabiodriven
01-21-2018, 09:27 PM
Lmfao, no no! It's just a joke Rob. [emoji23]

Rob Canadian
01-21-2018, 09:35 PM
Lmfao, no no! It's just a joke Rob. [emoji23]

I thought I spelt people wrong. LOL Just looked wrong.

Ya. You people. :)

Arky-X
01-21-2018, 11:39 PM
Lot of truth to this. I have found many great tips for my rebuild here and many are ahead of where I am in the process. I tell myself I can just go back and look these up once I get to that stage but with all the drama going on, I started downloading all the info I could this weekend so I wouldn't lose it.

I keep waiting for the the day I come to this site and I get the four-oh-four.

fabiodriven
01-21-2018, 11:51 PM
Cooler heads prevail. As stated in the original post, funny is the key word to me. I've been thoroughly entertained over the last few days. Sure there are some people who are bent out of shape, but I will say I sleep very soundly at night. These most recent "incidents" have been so avoidable by those being irked, yet they come back for more over and over again, it really is hilarious. How seriously can you really take this though? I mean really? I like to act serious and see how riled up you can get people sometimes before they figure out how carried away they got.

Ironchop made reference the other day to a fact I've known about for a little while, and the fact is this forum is really just on a perpetual loop with rotating characters coming and going. Reflecting upon my almost ten years of experience on this forum (yep ahhhh), I can say I've seen this cycle over and over again. It is fun for a lot of us, Shep and I were laughing about it today as we rode our trikes, but I don't feel sorry for the victims because they volunteer their involvement and they are free to express themselves as they see fit. Did I mention this year will be my tenth year on this forum? Time flies.

So all is well. Indy will now have a lengthy explanation of his behavior as of late (unless he's posting as I post this now), ideally Glamy will chime in, then we can hear from DanK. Business as usual. :-)

bkm
01-22-2018, 01:58 AM
Poor Seebass, he was just to beautiful for this world. RIP

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

redsox
01-22-2018, 10:03 AM
Oh man,, what did i miss??

bkm
01-22-2018, 10:19 AM
Oh man,, what did i miss??Nothing really. Just our new/old member Indy and Douche version 4.0 getting to know each other. Douche's forum life span is like a mosquito. He knows he only has a very limited amount of time in the new member section before he gets squashed, so he makes the most of it. Then he respawns as a villain with a different name.

fabiodriven
01-22-2018, 11:55 AM
Oh man,, what did i miss??

One helluva ride yesterday Nancy!

redsox
01-22-2018, 05:48 PM
Nothing really. Just our new/old member Indy and Douche version 4.0 getting to know each other. Douche's forum life span is like a mosquito. He knows he only has a very limited amount of time in the new member section before he gets squashed, so he makes the most of it. Then he respawns as a villain with a different name.

What was his moniker?

One helluva ride yesterday Nancy!

I know, you prik!! Weather was perfect. In this time of non-riding, i'm wrenching a little. Bits and pieces of time. Hour here, hour there. Actually getting some things done.

bkm
01-22-2018, 05:51 PM
What was his moniker?

The newest one was seebass.

Billy Golightly
01-22-2018, 10:34 PM
Just squashed another one also, was registered under Milner Brown...

Billy Golightly
01-22-2018, 10:39 PM
And can ya'll give me a reason besides "reported posts" to come visit here from time to time please...lol

fabiodriven
01-22-2018, 10:41 PM
And can ya'll give me a reason besides "reported posts" to come visit here from time to time please...lol

Pull your head out of the book and post any time you're feeling froggy oh fearless leader! It's a dying platform but you have one of the few on the net still alive and kicking, you should be proud!

Billy Golightly
01-22-2018, 10:46 PM
Still around - just doesn't seem to ever be enough hours in the day. Being in that "busy" scam isn't much fun truth be told.