PDA

View Full Version : One of the 1st 350X PROTOTYPES

Dirtcrasher
01-22-2018, 11:43 PM
Sounds an awful lot like what Mickey Dunlap talked about with the RFVC XR350 motor.

True Survivor, found by accident...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Honda-410cc-ATC-Race-trike/273035435006?hash=item3f922e1bfe:g:jqwAAOSwjytaZOx I&vxp=mtr

ATCeeya
01-23-2018, 01:49 AM
That’s dope

shortline10
01-23-2018, 07:15 AM
Rear fenders are definitely Maier low pro 83-85 200x .
Very cool old relic .

fabiodriven
01-23-2018, 10:01 AM
Indy please STFU. You have no idea what you're talking about.

Dan-k
01-23-2018, 10:03 AM
Indy please STFU. You have no idea what you're talking about.

How long do we have to wait for your boy toy gloomy to also respond did you wake him up yet?

bkm
01-23-2018, 10:17 AM
It's a cobbled together 200x with an xr350 engine. It does have a 200x westcoast swingarm though. That bike has been for sale on Facebook for a while.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

MonroeMike
01-23-2018, 11:19 AM
hawaiirider's

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthread.php/184910-What-is-this-trike-Has-a-xr350-radial-motor-in-it

redsox
01-23-2018, 11:45 AM
Nice ID Monroe. Well done.

fabiodriven
01-23-2018, 11:58 AM
hawaiirider's

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthread.php/184910-What-is-this-trike-Has-a-xr350-radial-motor-in-it

It's strange but I'm not able to view past the second page of that thread. If I click on the "3" for page three, it refreshes page two. Same thing if I hit the "next" or "last page" icons.

redsox
01-23-2018, 12:02 PM
Thats because DOHC's ample amount of posts have been eliminated, causing a blackhole type void that is eating pages all over the site! Same thing will happen when Indy gets gonged.

fabiodriven
01-23-2018, 12:05 PM
Thats because DOHC's ample amount of posts have been eliminated, causing a blackhole type void that is eating pages all over the site! Same thing will happen when Indy gets gonged.

That explains it! Lmfao!!!

Dan-k
01-23-2018, 01:16 PM
Same thing will happen when they get tired of ............STANK .........buaw buawhahahahaha !

Did I call it gloomy girl hahahaha guess Fabio woke you up early today Troll

Mickey Dunlap
01-23-2018, 01:31 PM
Sounds an awful lot like what Mickey Dunlap talked about with the RFVC XR350 motor.

True Survivor, found by accident...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Honda-410cc-ATC-Race-trike/273035435006?hash=item3f922e1bfe:g:jqwAAOSwjytaZOx I&vxp=mtr

Well at least he isn't saying it was one of the 350x prototype again. That's what was said on FaceBook at one time. Over and over he tried to tag my name to this hack job. For one I never put a 350rfvc motor in the 200x frame, I had a 250rfvc in one, but the true prototype was a custom Dickson frame which went to Japan.

Dirtcrasher
01-26-2018, 02:50 AM
Well at least he isn't saying it was one of the 350x prototype again. That's what was said on FaceBook at one time. Over and over he tried to tag my name to this hack job. For one I never put a 350rfvc motor in the 200x frame, I had a 250rfvc in one, but the true prototype was a custom Dickson frame which went to Japan.I tagged your name?? Rephrase please, I've never said trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro about you...

It reminded me of the story you told 3WW about the 1st 350X being made from the XR350.

Just figured you guys would like to see some of these odd things I find.
Glad Mike spotted the WC, LP's and other goodies I too saw.

It's just history that I really enjoy.

But it's already turned into a trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotr ailpro trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro show of a thread similar to many around here lately.....

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Shawn Powell
01-26-2018, 07:04 AM
I tagged your name?? Rephrase please, I've never said trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro about you...

It reminded me of the story you told 3WW about the 1st 350X being made from the XR350.

But it's already turned into a trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotr ailpro trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro show of a thread similar to many around here lately.....

I think the seller has tried to imply that Mickey built the bike on FB. At least that’s what I got the first time I saw it.
And I also enjoyed mickeys original post of the first Proto type bikes. Was an awesome trip to a time I wasn’t old enough to enjoy.
It’s a cool piece of history. I hope someone on the board picks it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

fabiodriven
01-26-2018, 09:44 AM
I tagged your name?? Rephrase please, I've never said trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro about you...

He's talking about Hawaii rider Steve, not you.

Mickey Dunlap
01-26-2018, 02:37 PM

LOL You need to re-read what I said, it was nothing to do with you!

oldskool83
01-31-2018, 10:21 PM
I don't think its a protype. its just looks like a good amateur build of a bike 2nd gen ims R tank...think they really had them in 1983...i could be wrong but if so it would be yellow as all Fu*K

Dirtcrasher
02-04-2018, 11:22 PM
LOL You need to re-read what I said, it was nothing to do with you!I'm just tired off all the Bull trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro off topic garbage being dragged into another thread.

I want people to enjoy the things I find surfing.

Makes a person not want to share anything.

It just happens too much...

Shawn Powell
02-05-2018, 01:28 AM
Did that thing sell? I was so tempted. If so how much did it go for?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Mickey Dunlap
02-05-2018, 05:03 PM
I'm just tired off all the Bull trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro off topic garbage being dragged into another thread.

OK, but nothing was said, you are the only one getting butt hurt over nothing. The guy has been trying to sell this thing for some time now and I have had to take him to the wood shed a few times for trying to make it out to be something it's not. Personally I think it's a pile. JMO.

Rob Canadian
02-05-2018, 07:48 PM
I'm just tired off all the Bull trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro off topic garbage being dragged into another thread.

I think DC was talking in general about this forum. Posts get deleted... People don't when to stop typing. Yes. You people. (LOL That's for you Fab)