PDA

View Full Version : Wheels

Hemi N Haw
02-01-2018, 11:46 AM
Hey guys I知 sure this is just beating a dead horse but. I知 doing a ground up build on a 1986 ATC 250R.
As many I知 sure are like me, I知 hung up on the original gold wheels. If money were not an object I壇 buy the best ones I could find from someone. That said does anyone know a company that makes repros or if not repros maybe identical dimensions w/ same style / bolt pattern. In addition does anyone know the gold color name or the most closest match ? I壇 be more than happy to find a company that makes the exact dimensions but not the finish & then I壇 handle that aspect. All & any help is appreciated thank you all in advance...

fabiodriven
02-01-2018, 11:47 AM
You posted in the wrong section of the forum.

Rob Canadian
02-02-2018, 07:01 PM
You posted in the wrong section of the forum.

Why do you say that? I think minimum rules apply(?) Yes been a member since 2014.

OP. Sorry I can not help you out on that. Hope someone will chime in with some info. :)

fabiodriven
02-02-2018, 07:03 PM
My mistake Rob, thanks for pointing that out. I thought this was posted in the site feedback section (unless the thread was moved).

AMK
02-02-2018, 07:37 PM
I thought the same thing until I saw the member since '14. That should qualify for the classified.

Anyway I've got a set of gold rims that I would trade for some OEM silver for an '86 200x.