PDA

View Full Version : 185s swap into a 200e and low range on a 185?????

Ehmer53
04-08-2018, 10:10 PM
I have a 200e that the crank is stripped out and some other problem internally because it stopped running. I've spent a lot of time screwing around with it trying to get it to run and I just don't feel like dealing with it anymore. I have a 185s that I wan't to swap the motors with. I believe the 185 motor should bolt right up to what I have with no problems. The only thing I want to know is can I put the low range from the 200 motor onto the 185? the only reason I need this is because it is my mud toy and sometimes it gets a little soupy. I think I can take it off the 200 and put it on the 185. Does anybody know if it will work? Or is the shaft coming out of the motor different spline? Thanks for the help

Howdy
04-10-2018, 08:15 AM
I have a 200e that the crank is stripped out and some other problem internally because it stopped running. I've spent a lot of time screwing around with it trying to get it to run and I just don't feel like dealing with it anymore. I have a 185s that I wan't to swap the motors with. I believe the 185 motor should bolt right up to what I have with no problems. The only thing I want to know is can I put the low range from the 200 motor onto the 185? the only reason I need this is because it is my mud toy and sometimes it gets a little soupy. I think I can take it off the 200 and put it on the 185. Does anybody know if it will work? Or is the shaft coming out of the motor different spline? Thanks for the help

It won't swap. The bottom ends are different.
Howdy

daddy420big
04-15-2018, 07:02 AM
you prob could do it but you are going to have to swap the iner case off the e to your s and trans to but i dont c why not but its just going to be alot of work to do