PDA

View Full Version : Trikefest 2018

Eric250R
04-11-2018, 03:14 PM
Do you smell that ?? 2 more months.....

fabiodriven
04-11-2018, 03:58 PM
I smell it. Every vehicle I own isn't running.

ironchop
04-11-2018, 08:52 PM
My wallet is on fire.

I might need to hitch a ride with you Eric. My truck is nowhere near driveable

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

Eric250R
04-11-2018, 10:41 PM
I smell it. Every vehicle I own isn't running.
:lol::lol::lol: Brutal....I'm actually ok this year...aaannnnnd I'm sure I just jinxed myself.

Eric250R
04-11-2018, 10:42 PM
My wallet is on fire.

I might need to hitch a ride with you Eric. My truck is nowhere near driveable

Anytime man, I can meet you in the middle if you can make it that far...

ZachH
04-12-2018, 10:32 PM
Do you smell that ?? 2 more months.....

I'm 20 and Trikefest is what my year revolves around! This Year I am going BIG. Should have a good majority of my trike collection there. Its amazing the people I've met at Trikefest over the years, cant wait to see them all again soon!

kiser
04-12-2018, 10:57 PM
I missed last year and hated every minute of it so I can't wait for this year! I haven't decided what bikes to bring but probably whatever is running lol!

Hunting Chip
04-14-2018, 03:49 PM
Looks like I may be in the same boat you were last year Kiser. I had 3 years in a row and going for 4 but I may miss this year. My oldest son is moving up to varsity football and may have a camp or something he has to attend at WVU that weekend. If we can swing it, we will certainly be there, but we will have to wait and see. My 2 boys really enjoyed the last couple years and I wanted to continue to make it an annual Father’s Day thing. Great time and great people.

schlepp29
04-20-2018, 11:21 AM
I didn't think I was able! to go with this new job just found out that I'm able to go can't wait!

mollie8000
05-09-2018, 12:32 PM
dam I cant wait may stay for a week this year

loshe191
05-18-2018, 05:59 AM
I can't wait I believe my trikes are all ready to go unless I have any issues pop up since we ride them around home. My son went for the first time last year and loved it he's definitely excited for this year's.

Eric250R
05-21-2018, 03:16 PM
I still have my bus ( my new official Trikefest hauler ) to finish, my 70 and my KLT. Nothing major, and in no big rush this time. HOPEFULLY everything goes smoothly....

brandonlowe2
05-21-2018, 04:03 PM
This will be my first year and I am super excited about it... I can't wait!

morgan
05-22-2018, 04:33 PM
Is it worthwhile to come up on a Friday and stay the weekend?

fabiodriven
05-22-2018, 04:47 PM

Where are you coming from Morgan?

morgan
05-22-2018, 09:01 PM
I’m coming from western Kentucky, close to Owensboro if your familiar. I’m roughly 200 miles away from Haspin acres. Was thinking of coming up Friday or very early Saturday.

fabiodriven
05-22-2018, 09:03 PM
Definitely worth it from that distance to arrive Friday, Saturday that would be up to you. I wouldn't say whether or not it would be worth it to you either way. If the weather doesn't cooperate the place turns into a mess, might not be worth it then.

ironchop
05-23-2018, 11:26 AM
I’m coming from western Kentucky, close to Owensboro if your familiar. I’m roughly 200 miles away from Haspin acres. Was thinking of coming up Friday or very early Saturday.From my house just south of Bowling Green, it's about 4.5 hrs to get to the front gate of Haspin. You're closer than me so less than that for you

Friday would be best. You're also going to be competing for good camping spots especially if it's been raining so the sooner you get there, the better.

Eric250R
05-23-2018, 12:31 PM
I’m coming from western Kentucky, close to Owensboro if your familiar. I’m roughly 200 miles away from Haspin acres. Was thinking of coming up Friday or very early Saturday.

If possible Thursday or very early Friday. The Mx races begin at noon on friday and are my personal favorite part of TF. As mentioned, getting there on Friday leaves you with little choices for camping, as not only have most, if not all, of the trikefesters have shown up but all the locals start rolling in also. If you're just wanting to get an idea of what It's about then sure, anytime would be fine, but if you want to be able to relax and enjoy yourself I would suggest Thursday.

fabiodriven
05-23-2018, 12:31 PM
480R is coming together, much more work than I was anticipating. 650 has finally been running great but valve seals are sa-moked and worse yet the timing chain has started making a bit of noise. I still have a lot of work to do on my truck and the trailer hasn't even been uncovered yet. If everything falls into place, see you boys in June. If the machines don't cooperate it is what it is, might not make it. Time will tell.

Eric250R
05-23-2018, 12:34 PM
Noisy timing chain ? That's factory Honda isn't it? Lol

ironchop
05-23-2018, 02:44 PM
Well here's my bad news....last four days in the hospital for bad heartbeat. Just got discharged an hour ago....of course the repair surgery I have to have is in the middle of TF (June 21st 6am). It's absolutely imperative I get this surgery done ASAP because I keep ending up in the ER once a month all F@#$ed up. They said my complete and total recovery after the procedure is 95% certain and then I'll be able to do all the same stuff I been doing.

Thought of rescheduling it but if I fall out in the middle of the woods at Haspin, I'll be screwed and I've been in the ER getting shocked back into rythm way too often the last 18 months and there's no sooner slots open.

So looks I'll be on the sidelines again.

Enjoy yourselves ladies and gentlemen.

fabiodriven
05-23-2018, 02:49 PM
That's very unfortunate to hear Doug, and I had a feeling something was going on. I was hoping to spend some good time catching up with you this year too, as we've hung out at Haspin in years past but never had a really long sit-down.

ironchop
05-23-2018, 05:11 PM
That's very unfortunate to hear Doug, and I had a feeling something was going on. I was hoping to spend some good time catching up with you this year too, as we've hung out at Haspin in years past but never had a really long sit-down.Let's go to Imperial Invasion

fabiodriven
05-23-2018, 06:53 PM
It's on the list pal. I can't commit to that just yet, lol!

big specht
05-23-2018, 08:54 PM
Your health is more important than drinking beer and bsing lol. There is always next year or a ride somewhere in between.

Eric250R
05-23-2018, 11:22 PM
That's terrible man, but yeah, I'd rather you be there healthy and worry free, hope to see you next year or I may put together a ride towards the end of summer. I'll let you know for sure...

fabiodriven
05-24-2018, 12:23 AM
If anyone noticed my post that looked like a terrible joke, that was completely by accident. I wasn't trying to make a joke at all, I didn't even realize how that sounded when I posted it.

ironchop
05-24-2018, 09:37 AM
That's terrible man, but yeah, I'd rather you be there healthy and worry free, hope to see you next year or I may put together a ride towards the end of summer. I'll let you know for sure...I'll be down for that ride too.

ironchop
05-24-2018, 10:05 AM
If anyone noticed my post that looked like a terrible joke, that was completely by accident. I wasn't trying to make a joke at all, I didn't even realize how that sounded when I posted it.What was the joke? I have a great sense of humor.

Not to turn this into Chops Medical Problems thread, but I'll offer some perspective to you guys....

In 2007 (I was 36), I had a huge aortic aneurysm at the root. Seven centimeters across. Genetic condition. They replaced my aorta from my heart to the first branch with a synthetic one and I also got a mechanical aortic valve. This abnormal electrical thing is a rather normal development for people who've had open heart surgery. I knew ahead of time to expect it eventually.

Now with that in mind, you'll recall y'all seen how me and little Chop fearlessly bombed around TF in 14 and 15 which was also two years after breaking my neck in five places in a rollover crash. So you can see why this is merely aggravating to me rather than a huge thing. It's peanuts compared to the rest of my medical record and my local hospital is full of cardiac badassness from places like Walter Reed medical center who operate on me so I have NO worries at all that I'll be right as rain and back to my normal self very quickly. Just aggravated at the timing especially since I dropped butloads of money to get the R done in time for this year's TF

THANK YOU for all the kind words though, and have a great TF!

brandonlowe2
05-24-2018, 10:37 AM

I will be getting there around 7 or 8 Thursday night and leaving Sunday morning.

fabiodriven
05-24-2018, 10:41 AM
What was the joke? I have a great sense of humor.

Not to turn this into Chops Medical Problems thread, but I'll offer some perspective to you guys....

In 2007 (I was 36), I had a huge aortic aneurysm at the root. Seven centimeters across. Genetic condition. They replaced my aorta from my heart to the first branch with a synthetic one and I also got a mechanical aortic valve. This abnormal electrical thing is a rather normal development for people who've had open heart surgery. I knew ahead of time to expect it eventually.

Now with that in mind, you'll recall y'all seen how me and little Chop fearlessly bombed around TF in 14 and 15 which was also two years after breaking my neck in five places in a rollover crash. So you can see why this is merely aggravating to me rather than a huge thing. It's peanuts compared to the rest of my medical record and my local hospital is full of cardiac badassness from places like Walter Reed medical center who operate on me so I have NO worries at all that I'll be right as rain and back to my normal self very quickly. Just aggravated at the timing especially since I dropped butloads of money to get the R done in time for this year's TF

THANK YOU for all the kind words though, and have a great TF!

I was replying to your post saying we should go to the invasion. I wanted to say something along the lines of "I can't be making plans for that just yet" but what I wrote was "I wouldn't be committing to that just yet". Saying that to someone who is going for heart surgery is not funny. It looked like I was saying "Sure we can go if you're still alive." I didn't even realize how it looked until I read my post again hours later.

matt3x
05-24-2018, 10:59 AM
Can't wait for TF 2018! Should have most of our regular group there again, stop by and say hi...

by the way, anyone have a clue what the TF Raffle Trike will be this year? Pretty quiet right now...

schlepp29
05-25-2018, 09:26 AM
get well soon iron chop

Eric250R
05-30-2018, 12:39 AM
Started the teardown of my 70 and my KLT200. Way too complicated just to change the chain on a KLT. Don't know how many of you have done it but it is seriously too complicated and time consuming just to get to it. but at least progress has been made. Still working on them and the bus.....Time is ticking....

fabiodriven
05-30-2018, 12:41 AM
The oil pan is coming out of my truck tomorrow and the drive shaft has been in the shop for over a week.

ironchop
05-30-2018, 11:57 AM
.........hey Ironchef don`t fack wit ya ticker.......get it fixed .........quit jackin so much !!

Haha! If Glamis grew trees all of the sudden, you'd stop riding there, wouldn't ya?

"The humidity at Haspin is always 135%. The forecast is for rain...always...no exceptions.... periodic sunshine" -- A former Hoosier and Haspineer

I go in on 6/18 for a preliminary check-up and then back on 6/21 for the full tune-up. Supposed to take 4-6hrs in surgery then stay overnight for observation and then Dorothy gets to go home to Kansas, Toto.... and then...and then....no and then... Should be 100% a week after.

mollie8000
05-31-2018, 06:51 PM
dam get healthy ironchop,would have love to see you but some things are more important than trikefest,could help you Fabio if you were closer but you will be there

MotorCity
06-01-2018, 04:57 PM
where is trike fest at for 2018?

fabiodriven
06-01-2018, 04:58 PM
where is trike fest at for 2018?

It's been at the same place for many years now, Haspin Acres in Laurel, Indiana.

mikey kinikey 4
06-02-2018, 07:50 AM
Are they doing a online sign up for mxthis year for trikefest

conbon
06-06-2018, 02:58 PM
Bought my first house beginning of last month, moved in 2 weeks, because last week of the month I spent in China for work...so prep work got delayed a little bit, lol.

Last weekend I got battery in my 125, new plug, oil and filter change, fresh gas and a few trips around the block. Fixed brake on my zinger, tightened and replaced a few bolts that had shook loose, again took it around the block. 350x has been used on a regular basis, checked oil, topped off with fresh gas and took her for a spin.

Big SX is last on the list. I know it needs carb, fresh gas, probably a couple oil changes with seafoam to dry it out, new throttle cable, swap bars, etc.

Rebuilt truck transmission a few months ago, seems to be doing good, towed my samurai 5 hours away and back last month no issue. It's due for another transmission filter and fluid change, needs a new CV and the front diff seal on that side is leaking, front diff fluid change, and front brake pads. Changed engine oil the other night and rear diff oil last night. Going to knock everything else out this weekend, then get it in next week for an alignment and tire rotate and balanced.

Knocked a trailer wheel against a K-rail last time I had it out, so it's on the spare now. Ordered a new spare the other day, then it needs one new hub and the other 3 checked/serviced.

So I still got a few projects left, but we're working through them night by night. Georgia Trike Riders will all be camping as a group again, we'll be the 3 big tan carports with flags and whatnot. Probably camping outside the compound this year so we can night ride this year, we ended up wanting to do more of that last year than previously planned. As of now most of our group is planning on driving up Saturday the 16th and staying all the way until Sunday the 24th, first time in 4 years our group will be doing the whole week. A couple are coming later, one has to leave early, but should be a good group most of the week.

The kid that was with our group last year that raced my red zinger in the drag races will not be attending this year, so it probably won't be getting a whole lot of use. That being said if anyone has a kid that would be interested in riding it or even racing it, you're more than welcome to, it runs off good premix at 36:1. I'm not a big fan of lending it out to adults, unless you're intimately familiar with how skinny the rear axles are and how fragile the hubs and diff are.

-Connor

Jason T
06-07-2018, 04:44 PM
I’m coming over from the U.K. with my dad and my son. My brother lives in Chicago so we will travelling To Haspin Acres from Chicago. Not sure if it will be Thursday evening or Friday morning that we will arrive. My brother has been for the last few years, I attended in 2015 and can’t wait to come back!
My son is 8 and he doesn’t know we are going yet, it’s going to blow his mind!

86T3
06-07-2018, 07:25 PM
Jason T, if like to catch up with you guys. Do you all have trikes to ride?

fabiodriven
06-07-2018, 08:27 PM
I wouldn't begin to start typing how hard I've been busting my arse on everything over here, and I can type a lot. Truck is finally running but not done completely, many dollars and busted knuckles later. It's been a ton of work. The 480 is done but I won't have time for a test ride before Indiana, so first ride and jetting will be done at Haspin. There are still parts in the mail and the trailer just got dragged out of it's resting place now. A "repair" to address a wonky trailer brake controller has resulted in zero trailer brakes instead of wonky trailer brakes. I'll be on the phone with Hopkins again bright and early tomorrow.

I'm excited for you guys coming from across the pond! I heard someone is coming from another continent as well but I haven't seen anyone post about that so I'm not saying anything in case I know something I'm not supposed to, lol. Hopefully I'll be seeing everyone in a couple weeks!

Billy Golightly
06-07-2018, 09:20 PM
I've gotten nothing done save working on the 2 trikes a bit (guess that is something). All the packing still to do, and have to unload my enclosed trailer which has double dutied as storage from the office the last several months. Will be here before we all know it again of course.

Jason T
06-08-2018, 02:42 AM
Jason T, if like to catch up with you guys. Do you all have trikes to ride?

My brother has a 200x and a 70 but if anyone has something we could borrow as well I would be very grateful:D

fabiodriven
06-08-2018, 11:07 AM
I got my trailer brakes fixed. I won't bore with details but after what I found in there I have no idea how I was driving around the country all this time with this brake controller hooked up the way it was. It's amazing they worked at all, the guys at Hopkins were amazed as well.

If anyone remembers me for for anything, the best piece of wisdom I can pass on is when you hit a really big speed bump sleep on it. I couldn't imagine how many problems I've fixed in my sleep. I woke up this morning with the answers clear in my head after being boggled last night and this morning it seems so obvious.

Sleep on it!

conbon
06-08-2018, 01:28 PM
My brother has a 200x and a 70 but if anyone has something we could borrow as well I would be very grateful:D

I have a 350x you're welcome to take for an afternoon if you're up for it, or maybe you're brother can ride it and you can ride the 200x.

-Connor

Jason T
06-08-2018, 05:06 PM
I have a 350x you're welcome to take for an afternoon if you're up for it, or maybe you're brother can ride it and you can ride the 200x.

-Connor

That would be awesome if we can borrow your 350 for a bit. I have a 350x over here and we each have 30+ years experience on trikes so it would be in safe hands:)
In the past we have parked near to John and Howdy so we are easy to find. Having said that I’m sure we will stick out from the crowd with our funny accents....

Eric250R
06-09-2018, 12:28 AM
If anyone remembers me for for anything, the best piece of wisdom I can pass on is when you hit a really big speed bump sleep on it. I couldn't imagine how many problems I've fixed in my sleep. I woke up this morning with the answers clear in my head after being boggled last night and this morning it seems so obvious.

Sleep on it!

I have said this so many times, and so many times it has held true.

Hunting Chip
06-11-2018, 06:21 AM
Just found out that my son’s high school football team won’t be taking freshman to the camp at WVU on the 23rd... come on Trikefest 2018!!! Me and the boys will probably head west on the 21st late afternoon/early evening. 4th year in a row! This will be the 3rd year in a row there with the kids.

Hunting Chip
06-11-2018, 11:07 AM
I still have my bus ( my new official Trikefest hauler ) to finish, my 70 and my KLT. Nothing major, and in no big rush this time. HOPEFULLY everything goes smoothly....

I have got to see this bus (Trikefest Hauler)!!!

Eric250R
06-11-2018, 12:52 PM

It's a smaller bus, not the size of a school bus. I bought it at auction with the sole purpose of making a TF camper out of it, dad has some secret interior project he's finishing up today on it then me and Stevie are going to replace the coil packs and maybe some wheel bearings. Then a good cleaning job. Still have a couple issues to finish on the 70 and KLT, then oil changes for all the rest and a bath. Then start loading. Now if only everything goes that smoothly lol.

Billy Golightly
06-11-2018, 08:07 PM
I got new tires on my enclosed trailer today. I knew they needed changed, but i was almost thinking about risking it. good think I didn't because the tread separated from the carcass while they were taking them off the rims they were so dry rotted. I couldn't believe it, had never saw that before, but they literally peeled like bananas

Eric250R
06-11-2018, 11:22 PM
I got new tires on my enclosed trailer today. I knew they needed changed, but i was almost thinking about risking it. good think I didn't because the tread separated from the carcass while they were taking them off the rims they were so dry rotted. I couldn't believe it, had never saw that before, but they literally peeled like bananas

Wow, lucky, and now I'm paranoid about trailer tires..thanks lol

Eric250R
06-11-2018, 11:23 PM
Got the 70 mostly finished today, still waiting on my hand grips, kill switch and coil.

conbon
06-12-2018, 11:08 PM
That would be awesome if we can borrow your 350 for a bit. I have a 350x over here and we each have 30+ years experience on trikes so it would be in safe hands:)
In the past we have parked near to John and Howdy so we are easy to find. Having said that I’m sure we will stick out from the crowd with our funny accents....

I'll keep an ear out for you, but incase I don't find you feel free to stop by the Georgia Trike Riders campsite (we have a flag) and hunt me down. It sat at camp most of last year anyways, probably will do them same this year.

-Connor

86T3
06-13-2018, 12:28 AM
Connor, I'm going to make a point to stop by and meet you guys this year. Last year, everywhere your crew was seemed to be the most fun place to be.

conbon
06-13-2018, 07:37 AM
Connor, I'm going to make a point to stop by and meet you guys this year. Last year, everywhere your crew was seemed to be the most fun place to be.

We'd love to have ya, there's always cold drinks and open lawn chairs if you want to stop by. I think the crazy Canadian is camping with us again this year, then a couple more people from Georgia/our Georgia Trike Riders Facebook page said they want to camp with/near us. I think most of us are bringing a few parts to sell, Brad and Kellen will probably have a bunch of their fabricated parts with them to sell (motor mounts, gusset kits, sprocket guards). No major new project trikes out of our group this year, just refinements of previous projects, we'll have some new stuff in store by next year though that just wasn't ready for this year.

-Connor

Eric250R
06-14-2018, 12:22 AM

This is what it looked like when I bought it. Swing by camp and check out the finished product...well, long way from finished but it's already Trikefest product lol

( Not sure why that pic turned sideways but you get the point )

trikeguy2014
06-14-2018, 10:21 PM
Took a little trip to haspin after work today, some would I was the first person to trikefest this year haha... I will return the 22nd, Friday morning with same rig just two less 4 wheel things and two more trikes https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180615/109df12d1f63efa1fbb8b7ac60036e7d.jpg

Howdy
06-15-2018, 03:09 PM
I'm in a sinking boat. Have had nothing but problems all week. I'm currently Hoping things turn around today and tomorrow. If they do I should head out Sunday.
Howdy

Eric250R
06-15-2018, 05:06 PM
I'm in a sinking boat. Have had nothing but problems all week. I'm currently Hoping things turn around today and tomorrow. If they do I should head out Sunday.
Howdy
I absolutely feel your pain, everything was going smoothly til today and then it all fell apart. I hope everything gets back on track for you, and hopefully I'll see you Monday.

Billy Golightly
06-15-2018, 10:25 PM
Getting there. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180616/7a8e90e1880af69b36ca94511232693a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Jason T
06-16-2018, 08:15 AM
I'll keep an ear out for you, but incase I don't find you feel free to stop by the Georgia Trike Riders campsite (we have a flag) and hunt me down. It sat at camp most of last year anyways, probably will do them same this year.

-Connor

Thanks again Connor, see you there!

Eric250R
06-16-2018, 07:14 PM
Well unless someone in here knows how to wire a trailer plug to a 2006 E350 cab and chassis the bus isn't coming. Just in case, it has L.E.D lights, so does the trailer, we tried a conventional light trailer first and had park and signal but no brakes, when we tried the new trailer ( that I'm bringing) it only has signal. Pulling our hair out here.

Hunting Chip
06-17-2018, 12:01 AM
Well that’s stinks. I SUCK at wiring...which is why the Big Red may not make the trip. It was bath day today and after some power washing, I can’t get a spark even with the kick start. Must have lost a ground somewhere. Oh well, if I don’t figure it out, we’ll bring the 5 other trikes! First my 70 started acting cranky, now the Big Red. Those two may have to stay home together.

Eric250R
06-17-2018, 01:27 AM
Well the problem is that the bus manufacturer uses their own wiring harness that doesn't match the factory one, so everything is different. We managed to finally trace them all down but on a normal 4 pin to 7 pin plug you use the signal lights as brake lights, but the bus company separates them to run multiple brake and signal lights. It's been a nightmare but we have a solution and are going to try it in the morning , god willing it SHOULD work ...fingers crossed. If not I'll have to bring my Silverado and several fewer 3 wheelers. Either way , we'll be there sometime Monday afternoon.

big specht
06-17-2018, 10:48 AM
The oem wiring for a trailer should be up around the dr floor pan / fire wall area. When they built that bus all the body builder got was a van frt end and frame so most of the oem wiring should be up there just most never had trailer wiring ran to the back even in a normal van application.

Eric250R
06-17-2018, 11:15 AM
Thanks, but we've got it working...mostly..lol. Good enough to make the trip. And I know some of you are already there , start posting pics !!!

ironchop
06-17-2018, 02:23 PM
First unofficial day of Trikefest.

Who's there already?

Take pics so I can live vicariously thru you this year

Hopper055
06-20-2018, 12:44 PM
This will be my first time at trikefest. What do we do about fuel? Do I just bring a can with me or is there a gas station close by? I finally got the van loaded up. The next dirt to touch the tires of my suspended 185s will be Indiana dirt.

Shep1970
06-20-2018, 01:44 PM
You’ll pass a couple gas stations on the way in, also there’s a Walmart near by if needed.
We are just crossing the Ohio/Indiana border now:beer:beer
Can’t get there fast enough...

Shep

Shep1970
06-20-2018, 09:05 PM
Waiting on fam to bring back Pizza Hut. Here’s three pics :)
253041 253042 253043

Shep

ironchop
06-20-2018, 09:12 PM
Waiting on fam to bring back Pizza Hut. Here’s three pics :)

Shep

Nice. You got there early enough for a good spot.

I see Eric and Steve (Eric250R and mollie8000) are setup in their usual spot back there on the right behind the lake from you

Eric250R
06-20-2018, 09:58 PM
Yes sir, a much needed getaway. Heal up fast so you can camp with us...

Shep1970
06-20-2018, 11:54 PM
Had to have a high ground spot/last yr we woke up in 2” of rain. Oh my sons has one of those 3-4hp old mini bikes and a open face helmet, he loves it but it reminds me of the movie dumb+dumber. Feel free to grab him(antagonize)sp him as he goes by, (anyone) Great kid though. Well he’s got his moments.
I haven’t slept in 36hrs- better stop writing now.

Shep

Aulbaugh
06-21-2018, 10:13 AM
Thanks for the pictures Shep. Hope everyone has a great time!

Keep those pictures coming fellas!

Shep1970
06-21-2018, 11:04 AM
Just a little rain- sure my son and his friend will come back covered in slime/mud though. Think I’ll see if the rain passes first:(
253051 253052 253053 253054 253055

Shep

fieldy
06-22-2018, 07:41 AM
Thanks for the update on the conditions.

Shep1970
06-22-2018, 04:14 PM
Couple pics- the fog was 6am this morning. Loading slow give me five mins
253066 253071 253072 253073 253074 253075

Shep

MotorCity
06-23-2018, 05:40 PM
wish I was there.

Legns
06-29-2018, 08:18 AM
One of these years ill make it. This is defiantly a bucket list thing for me always looks like a great time!!