PDA

View Full Version : Anthony Bourdaine and Kate Spade commit suicide...

Dirtcrasher
06-08-2018, 04:36 PM
AB insulted the Clintons last year - https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/anthony-bourdain-hillary-clinton-weinstein-response_us_59deb426e4b00abf36463918

Kate Spade - https://www.antischool.us/single-post/2018/06/07/Recently-Dead-Fashion-Designer-Kate-Spade-Helped-Clinton-Foundation-in-Haiti

BOTH tied to the Clintons. Yeah, girls that get 3 billion dollars from Coach for her line of purses hang themselves with a scarf on a doorknob.

Bourdaine, who traveled the world eating the best and unique types of food, unexpectedly committed suicide.

And the Pentagon only had 1 working camera when the missle Oops, errr the plane hit it, they were on maintenance that week

And the plane that crashed in PA just turned to dust.

They also found the terrorists passport a block away from the trade center, how lucky!!

And Obama was born in the USA.

And we had to respect OSAMA BIN LADEN religion by burying him at sea, because we had no desire to bring him to the USA and face any criminal charges.

EVERYTHING YOU THINK YOU KNOW IS FAKE!!

It's all lies and most people believe this trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotr ailpro trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro!!!! MY GOD, WAKE UP AMERICA!!!!

Sorry, go back to the job you hate that you'll have for 50 years of your life, nothing to see here...

bkm
06-08-2018, 05:33 PM
Or maybe no matter how much fame and fortune a person has, they're susceptible to the same demons in their mind as regular ole people?

fabiodriven
06-08-2018, 07:22 PM
Or maybe no matter how much fame and fortune a person has, they're susceptible to the same demons in their mind as regular ole people?

There's no question about that, but I think there are many questionable deaths involving government and Hollywood. It's a disservice not to question one way or the other.

bkm
06-08-2018, 07:44 PM
There's no question about that, but I think there are many questionable deaths involving government and Hollywood. It's a disservice not to question one way or the other.I'm speaking solely on the basis of fame and fortune having jack shite to do with a person's happiness in life. DC's post implicates there is no way someone with the lifestyles these two lived, that they could have legitimately committed suicide due to personal demons, it had to be a Clinton conspiracy.

I'm not jumping down the conspiracy worm hole. That's not my bag.

fabiodriven
06-08-2018, 07:47 PM
I know what Steve said and I saw your reply. I know you prefer to obey.

Labeling something as a conspiracy right off the bat and dismissing the option as such is the same as not investigating a suspect because you don't think he committed the crime.

Not questioning one way or the other is a disservice.

bkm
06-08-2018, 08:03 PM
Fawk off with your obey bullshite.

You guys just keep living life with your fawking tinfoil hats.

Billy should change the name of this place to Conspiracywheeler World.

fabiodriven
06-08-2018, 08:03 PM
You want some cheese with that whine Bryan?

bkm
06-08-2018, 08:07 PM
You want some cheese with that whine Bryan?No, my tinfoil is wearing thin. Hopefully the Clintons aren't intercepting this communication.

knappyfeet
06-08-2018, 08:31 PM
Can my boy Tony just plain ol commit "old fashion" suicide without some long shot conspiracy theory clouding the occasion?

bkm
06-08-2018, 08:47 PM
Can my boy Tony just plain ol commit "old fashion" suicide without some long shot conspiracy theory clouding the occasion?Nope, anyone who talks bad about the Clintons, then commits suicide 8 months later, didn't simply commit suicide. Nothing is what it seems to be and everything is a lie. I'm starting to think all you fawkers here are government plants trying to get me to reveal my conspiracy theories in order to silence me.

What say you Agent Knappy? Or is Knappyfeet even your real name?

fabiodriven
06-08-2018, 09:01 PM
Bryan, clearly you're miffed but I don't understand why.

I agreed with your first post very clearly, but I simply added that it's silly to just dismiss any theories aside from the initial reports. I know as much about the subject as you, which isn't much, but I'm not supporting or dismissing any theories at all. Why you would be so convinced you've instantly been handed the truth is beyond me. I never even implied that I had a lean in any direction, but you're intent on dismissing something based on what? If the news told you that these people were killed under suspicious circumstances would you just as easily dismiss the option that they may have dispatched themselves, and if so, why? I fail to see the logic in dismissing a scenario which is completely feasible just because the TV told you to.

Curt Cobain supposedly killed himself and most people accepted that as fact. If you look into that case now all these years later, there are many facts which suggest that may not have been the case.

It's not shameful to be open minded my friend. Believe nothing you hear and only half of what you see.

bkm
06-08-2018, 09:20 PM
I'm not miffed and if you re-read my first response it was an open ended question. I started it with "Or" for a reason. DC implies it as fact. Maybe they were offed by the Clinton Cartel? Maybe they weren't? Maybe going back to my original point, people do F'd up things to themselves beyond comprehension to anyone but themselves.

Suicide hits close to home for me in more ways than most people and still to this day I have zero answers to one that hits very close to me. I've seen an 18 year old kid empty his brains with a .45 because his dad was pissed that he traded his Jetta for a POS Dodge Ram and the list goes on from there. I was just offering insight because unfortunately I have a lot of experience in the matter.

If these two were connected to the Clintons and we're named in an investigation and we're about ready to testify and they decided to suicide themselves like a few others have over the years, sure, let's have that discussion.

But don't give me the "obey" crap just because I pointed out these two were probably very disturbed individuals who decided life was no longer worth living and didn't feel like diving down the Government/Hollywood worm hole.

bkm
06-08-2018, 09:45 PM
Don`t worry Fabs .........there are some people that have Tripped .........and others that won`t ...........they`re wound up tight and expect everyone else to be the same .....and when you`re not it makes them mad ...........they don`t want you to believe anythings possible ........there are some people here that are in desperate need of a trip before they self destruct ...........Dr. Glamy is in !I agree. It seems to be that anyone who believes the government isn't smart enough to pull off all these perfect crimes, as the conspiracy theorist suggest, and suggest things may actually be what they appear from time to time, or there could possibly an unexplained event every now and then, are the ones who are shouted down around here.

Here's the thing, I've never told anyone on here to think a certain way, if you want to believe the government is behind every event and everything is different than it's being portrayed, knock your socks off. But I and others here have been labeled for not thinking in lock step with this way of thinking.

It's either you're with us 100% or you're against us and it doesn't have to be like that.

Some on here shout down conformity, but blast you for not conforming to their way of thinking.

Now go ahead and take the us vs. them stance like you always do, or say I'm a Mr. Bungle or post any of your other canned responses you have loaded and ready.

El Camexican
06-08-2018, 09:54 PM
Hey, Threewheeldrive! What’s taking so long with the MJ popcorn gif?

bkm
06-08-2018, 09:58 PM
This all goes back to the 9-11 thread. You believe death rays brought the buildings down, Bill thought it was military planes, Fabio thought it was explosives and government, and Damon was being his usual douchey self, and that is your prerogatives to think those things. Some of us weren't ready to go there just yet and I'm convinced if we had all been sitting around a fire, there would have been fisticuffs because we didn't think the same as you guys.

Whatever happened to live and let live and the understanding that not everyone is ready to take those stances for a number of reasons? But no, they, we, me, we're called sheep, uninfomed, stupid, and other things simply for not thinking the same as you guys.

bkm
06-08-2018, 10:02 PM
This one today kinda saddens me cause i saw a lot of myself in Bourdain ............this time however i do believe his girl friend dumped him ...........but only a Mr. Bungle would jump down your friends throat .........just face it your sick a my sh!tOnly a Mr. Bungle would take a Us vs Them stance with his friends.

Dirtcrasher
06-08-2018, 10:02 PM
Did I mention Chris Cornell and Podestas son, singer from Linkin Park?

I prefer to read as much material as possible and form my own opinion and I don't believe in coincidences...

fabiodriven
06-08-2018, 10:05 PM
Bryan... Jeez Louize.

You're building this up to something it's not. You've posted multiple times clearly taking jabs at a way of thinking different than your own, but in case you haven't noticed, it is you who is drawing lines and taking sides and nobody else.

You're free to disagree and post as you feel obviously, different opinions are what keeps things interesting.

I'm not a "conspiracy theorist", I just like the truth. We live in a society of lies my friend, and whether you admit it or not you will inherently dismiss anything labeled "conspiracy" because it is a trigger word for you, just like the word "obey". If I listen to multiple theories on a given subject then base my conclusion on the total information I have gathered, that doesn't mean I automatically blame the government for everything.

You can learn things which will be unexpected or even find things that would have gone undiscovered if you inform yourself from every angle and see which facts seem the most prevalent and reliable. I don't follow specific guidelines as to what I believe and what I don't, I follow specific rules which lead me to any given conclusion I come to, and one of those rules is to acquire as much information as possible before I take a specific stance on anything.

Now if I happen to see the same story you do in regards to one particular incident, but I also watch a second story that presents an alternate theory, and you decide not to watch the second story because it's been suggested to you that side is wrong, which one of us is making the more informed decision in the end? How can you come to the conclusion one story would be more truthful than the other if you've not even heard what the other side is presenting for your consideration?

I think I'll slide on in to you guys' curling thread now and talk about what a gigantic waste of time it is.

bkm
06-08-2018, 10:15 PM
Actually Mr. Melke hated me and we were sitting around the campfire and we didn`t fight ..........guess what ?......... you`ll never get me to fight ............i got Way to much to lose.........there`s no fighting between adults ..........you might have tension ...i don`t ..........in fact if you like me i`ll go away .........i`m just sick of the Gov. lies ...........whatever i`m cool wit it ........Brother so am I, trust me. I just hate that I can't even suggest that maybe the idiots in the government aren't smart enough to pull off these incidents from time to time without being labeled a conformist, or a sheep, or because I'm a cop, "one of them."

Sorry, but it gets old and honestly shy me away from any in depth conversation on here unless you walk lock step with the consensus.

Anyone who has met me in person or via text for that matter from here and has discussed more than trikes knows that I'm not a sheep.

Life is to short for me to worry about the crap I have zero control over. If others want to devote their time to debunking these things, Salute.

fabiodriven
06-08-2018, 10:15 PM
Thanks very much for quoting that Glamy, and control yourself Bryan. I run a dash cam in my vehicles at all times because of people who can't drive, but it's proven to keep your buddies in check too Bryan. You should always keep a cool head my friend.

Everyone has been nothing if not nice in this thread but you're a salty muffin today. Take a break or something, smoke em if you got em. You sound like a nagging girlfriend bringing up the past which we've all moved on from aside from you. It's been nice on here, a lot of us had ammends to make after such a serious discussion, but my feelings aren't hurt. You don't hurt that easy do you Bryan? Do I have to worry about running into at races now?

bkm
06-08-2018, 10:26 PM
Bryan... Jeez Louize.

You're building this up to something it's not. You've posted multiple times clearly taking jabs at a way of thinking different than your own, but in case you haven't noticed, it is you who is drawing lines and taking sides and nobody else.

You're free to disagree and post as you feel obviously, different opinions are what keeps things interesting.

I'm not a "conspiracy theorist", I just like the truth. We live in a society of lies my friend, and whether you admit it or not you will inherently dismiss anything labeled "conspiracy" because it is a trigger word for you, just like the word "obey". If I listen to multiple theories on a given subject then base my conclusion on the total information I have gathered, that doesn't mean I automatically blame the government for everything.

You can learn things which will be unexpected or even find things that would have gone undiscovered if you inform yourself from every angle and see which facts seem the most prevalent and reliable. I don't follow specific guidelines as to what I believe and what I don't, I follow specific rules which lead me to any given conclusion I come to, and one of those rules is to acquire as much information as possible before I take a specific stance on anything.

Now if I happen to see the same story you do in regards to one particular incident, but I also watch a second story that presents an alternate theory, and you decide not to watch the second story because it's been suggested to you that side is wrong, which one of us is making the more informed decision in the end? How can you come to the conclusion one story would be more truthful than the other if you've not even heard what the other side is presenting for your consideration?

I think I'll slide on in to you guys' curling thread now and talk about what a gigantic waste of time it is.Sorry John, but you're wrong. You, Damon, Bill, and Glamy were losing your shite with anyone who didn't think the same as you in relation to 9-11 and we're labeled as such and now it's morphed to anything remotely related to possible nefarious government activity. Hell I don't think Bill has been back much since then.

Sorry I'm the only one with a sack to point this out. If the others are true to themselves and aren't afraid to go against the grain, they'll jump in here too, but I'm sure I'll be the only one standing here with my dick in my hands.

fabiodriven
06-08-2018, 10:30 PM
Sorry John, but you're wrong. You, Damon, Bill, and Glamy were losing your shite with anyone who didn't think the same as you in relation to 9-11 and we're labeled as such and now it's morphed to anything remotely related to possible nefarious government activity. Hell I don't think Bill has been back much since then.

Please point out exactly where I'm wrong because I don't see it. I already said things got out of hand in that thread and ammends were made, I didn't say that never happened.

I'm uncertain why you insist on bringing up a time that not many of us were enjoying. Would you like to rehash the argument or get it going again for some reason?

fabiodriven
06-08-2018, 10:47 PM
Sorry I'm the only one with a sack to point this out. If the others are true to themselves and aren't afraid to go against the grain, they'll jump in here too, but I'm sure I'll be the only one standing here with my dick in my hands.

Are you seriously unaware that you're accusing other people of drawing lines in the sand and creating sides while you simultaneously post trying to form a posse?

Dirtcrasher
06-08-2018, 11:01 PM
That's the thing, they DO think they are smarter than us obedient sheep.

There is just too much information that allow me to consider alternative theories.

Our DOJ and FBI should be ashamed of themselves.

Lorreta Lynch tarmac, Lisa Page and Peter Strzok FBI, are an embarrassment; They think they're above the law...

bkm
06-08-2018, 11:04 PM
Are you seriously unaware that you're accusing other people of drawing lines in the sand and creating sides while you simultaneously post trying to form a posse?I'll openly admit to drawing lines at this point and time because I'm trying to refence where it all went wrong and has been downhill ever since.

I'm not trying to open old wounds with the 9-11 thread, just establishing a base for why I keep saying what I'm saying. That's all, and the fisticuffs reference was meant to be from a heated standpoint about a polarizing topic, not anyone in general.

You labeling me as a conformist is no better than if I call you a Nut Job for your way of thinking. It would be great if we can agree to disagree from time to time and not have to take sides.

fabiodriven
06-08-2018, 11:05 PM
I'll openly admit to drawing lines at this point and time because I'm trying to refence where it all went wrong and has been downhill ever since.

I'm not trying to open old wounds with the 9-11 thread, just establishing a base for why I keep saying what I'm saying. That's all, and the fisticuffs reference was meant to be from a heated standpoint about a polarizing topic, not anyone in general.

You labeling me as a conformist is no better than if I call you a Nut Job for your way of thinking. It would be great if we can agree to disagree from time to time and not have to take sides.

I am a nut job. I have papers to prove it.

bkm
06-08-2018, 11:08 PM
I am a nut job. I have papers to prove it.Well I guess since I have a badge I have conformity papers too. Can we still agree on certain things and disagree on others without labeling each other?

fabiodriven
06-08-2018, 11:22 PM
Oh there are plenty of people without badges who think the same way you do and there are plenty of people with badges who have seen what I have.

Yes we have no problem my friend.

ironchop
06-09-2018, 01:06 AM
May these troubled souls rest in peace.

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

bkm
06-09-2018, 01:21 AM
We all value your opinion very much and if you think i owe you an apology .........i apologize ........i do get carried away ! .........all i ever wanted was for people review the evidence presented by Dr. Judy Woods and make your own conclusion ........why did they turn to dust ? .......
You don't owe me an apology. This suicide trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro unfortunately hits too close to home and anytime I think about it, sends me off in a direction I otherwise wouldn't normally go. We're all pretty passionate guys and shoot from the hip from time to time, but no apology needed brother.

Billy Golightly
06-09-2018, 06:32 AM
While i find the "I have information leading to the arrest of hillary clinton" memes attached to every story about every celebrity that has passed away in the last 2 years kind of entertaining (And don't doubt that maybe a few could be true...), but you've got to look at just the sheer numbers and statistics - they can't ALL be related. I mean, does literally no one OD of "natural" causes anymore? No one just got some deep dark trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro inside they succumbed to on their own? Can't let your own paranoia warp reality.

That being said - I've seen enough corruption and favor trading in small town politics that it boggles my mind for the extent it is possible at federal levels.

ironchop
06-09-2018, 02:44 PM

^^^That^^^, is horseshit. There is no "cut and dry" "this is how it is" in this department. I don't know of any statistics nor do I care to which state how many people advertise their self-inflicted demise before carrying it out, but there are plenty of people who are open with their problems and then end up losing the battle in the end.

I'll just leave it at that. Yes I'm pissed off. Do me a favor and please don't care, because I don't want anyone to. I don't know why my life should be any different now or in the future than it has been already and I don't know why I've shared so much in the past and continue to today. Enjoy your circle jerk.

Well I deleted that "horseshit"

I knew the minute I joined this conversation that it was probably a mistake to post my personal crap and I should have gone with my gut. It damn sure won't happen again.

I shouldn't presume to know a anything about how anyone else feels either, which is another reason I'll keep my opinions and experiences to myself

It's a conspiracy thread and not group therapy.

My apologies to Steve for the derail

fabiodriven
06-09-2018, 03:08 PM
Well I deleted that "horseshit"

I knew the minute I joined this conversation that it was probably a mistake to post my personal crap and I should have gone with my gut. It damn sure won't happen again.

I shouldn't presume to know a anything about how anyone else feels either, which is another reason I'll keep my opinions and experiences to myself

It's a conspiracy thread and not group therapy.

My apologies to Steve for the derail

Stop it Doug. You and I are friends and that's not changing, and please don't delete your words on my account. I'm fairly certain everyone enjoys your posts so you have zero to apologize to me for. My posts are the posts not liked so I would just carry on the way you were if I were you.

Caminofeld
06-10-2018, 03:05 PM
2 weeks ago I helped my best friend's Wife move out of their home she could no longer afford since he jumped off a bridge on St Patty's day this year. 2 years ago a close relative shot himself. Between EMS and the ED I've seen far too many attempted and successful suicides. The saddest for me was a 40-something lady that overdosed on her mother's Flecanide. She arrived conscious and there was literally nothing we could do except comfort her children as she slowly slipped away and her heart died.

It's no joke, and if you ask me the people that kill themselves get off easy...as their friends and family are left with a lifetime of grief and wishing they had done more.

That being said, I haven't seen anything convincing tying Spade or Bourdain to the Bush-Clinton crime syndicate, so it's understandable when people get irked about it.

However, I have seen plenty of credible evidence, testimony, and circumstantial evidence pointing to the Clinton body count, Seth Rich, school shootings, Vegas, Charlottesville, etc that makes me question the official narrative. Even stuff going back to Pearl Harbor and the US getting involved in WWI.

I have also seen ghosts and UFO's.

The real eye-opener for me was watching a History Channel documentary about the attack on the USS liberty and how LBJ was up for re-election and pardoned Israel, lied to the public, and used the media to spin everything in order to prevent his Jewish backers from pulling out. Scary stuff that 100% really happened.

Even with 9/11 a friend of mine's family owns a demolition business and, from the beginning, stated it was absolutely a controlled demolition. Maybe it happened the way the news told it, but ever since I started researching conspiracy stuff I have seen so much that makes me question everything more and more.

Since it seems many of us have been hit hard by suicide, maybe it would be good to start a thread about why we are seeing an increase and what we can do to help?

Dirtcrasher
06-11-2018, 02:04 AM
I started this thread because I question everything, and while digging, I had stumbled upon many things as well as this: https://twitter.com/Bourdain/status/991823988765614081

It's just a little convenient that seemingly anyone that messes with a Clinton ends up killing themselves. Along with the other things I posted which also seem to have questionable circumstances.

I'm unaware of whatever went on here with a 9/11 thread,which I feel was an inside job as well; Apparently it left a sour taste in the mouths with some of you.

I am a conspiracy theorist, absolutely. No one has to participate in this thread if they don't wish to, it is an open forum with quite the variety of topics unrelated to trikes.

I start to make connections and quite frankly it pisses me the trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro off.

In no way shape or form was this an attempt lessen the seriousness of suicide and the people it impacts. I think we all know somebody and unfortunately, yes, it often leaves the love ones bewildered and left to pick up the pieces.

My cousin took his life this February. No note, nothing, just an empty bottle of pills. Shortly thereafter, we had discovered that he had racked up a very serious debt with online poker and was desperately trying to get out of it; That's all we could ever find...

keister
06-11-2018, 12:49 PM
....... but you're a salty muffin today......

My all time favorite fabio phrase appears yet again.

Personally, I had never heard of Anthony Bourdaine prior to this thread.

86T3
06-11-2018, 01:18 PM
"Fame don't take away the pain, it just pays the bills"

https://youtu.be/R2k0yRWc9Rs

Arky-X
06-11-2018, 02:18 PM
Arkansans have had theories on Clinton coincidences for as long as I have been alive.
Nothing to see here.....move along.

Scootertrash
07-08-2018, 06:50 AM
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/fbi-agent-david-raynor-wife-dead-apparent-murder-suicide-crownsville-maryland/

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/mar/7/fbi-agent-david-raynor-wife-donna-fisher-dead-murd/

http://www.neonnettle.com/features/1398-fbi-agent-who-exposed-hillary-clinton-s-cover-up-found-dead

An FBI Special Agent, who was anticipated to expose the extent of Clinton and Obama malpractice and corruption in the "Operation Fast and Furious" cover-up before a US Federal Grand Jury, has been found dead at his home.

atc007
07-08-2018, 10:02 AM
Sorry John, but you're wrong. You, Damon, Bill, and Glamy were losing your shite with anyone who didn't think the same as you in relation to 9-11 and we're labeled as such and now it's morphed to anything remotely related to possible nefarious government activity. Hell I don't think Bill has been back much since then.

I don't stop by a lot anymore,well, I don't post. I was only so pissed,because I cared. I would never physically assault any of you around a fire ;) It just really befuddles me when guys I like and respect can look at the pic of the pentagon that Glamy posted in the 911 thread,watch each of the towers fall the way they did, and stay on script. I am truly sorry to anyone I offended. It came from a good,caring place. I watch my 6 and those around me,and that keeps me more than busy.. I can't change what anyone else thinks, nor,do I need too. I'm here if anyone needs me. :)

Scootertrash
07-08-2018, 12:46 PM
Say it isn`t so...........Scootertrash believes in conspiracy theories .............BKM your boy - "Scootertrash" ...........the one that sets the bar for all "morality" or moronically on 3ww . cum says Hillary Rottenham Clinton is the root of all evil !!!! .........BKM come back ...........you can blame it all on me !............I was wrong ........and i just can`t live without you ..........HEY FABIODRIVEN ..........Scootertrash needs your support ..........Fabio come back .....you can stick a corn cob my arse ..........i was wrong ........and we just can`t live without you !:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes ::Bounce:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::r olleyes:

Not sure where you got the idea I'm some sort of moral icon. I'm flattered that you think so highly of me. Can I expect flowers next Valentines day?

All I did was post a couple more stories about a Clinton connected individual that recently committed suicide. It's related to the thread, so........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnfSoaJxe3Y

Scootertrash
08-02-2018, 08:31 PM
You guys ever heard of Laura Silsby? Guess who she is friends with :naughty:

Contrary to reports in the media, the crowd sourced investigation labeled by some as "Pizzagate" did not begin with internet sleuths digging through the Wikileaks Podesta Files releases looking for pizza parlors and encoded language discussing human trafficking. It began with the shocking discovery that Hillary and Bill Clinton provided assistance to convicted child trafficker, Laura Silsby, resulting in a reduced sentence for child trafficking.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-25/clinton-silsby-trafficking-scandal-and-how-media-attempted-ignorecover-it

ETA: Laura Gayler (Silsby) now works for alertsense, an amber alert like company. Allegedly. (from a reddit post)

ironchop
08-03-2018, 08:14 PM
You guys ever heard of Laura Silsby? Guess who she is friends with :naughty:

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-25/clinton-silsby-trafficking-scandal-and-how-media-attempted-ignorecover-it

ETA: Laura Gayler (Silsby) now works for alertsense, an amber alert like company. Allegedly. (from a reddit post)I remember when that got reported in the news that she was 'detained' for trying to 'find homes for' (smuggle) Haitian children out of the country without their parents knowledge and without visas and paperwork.

Then magically, nobody ever said another word of it on the news ever again.

She was mentioned in Hillary's emails in the WikiLeaks drops I've been told

sledcrazyinCT
01-27-2020, 06:12 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=uLSrBl_RiwE&feature=emb_lo go

Anyone else reading about Schiff being involved in Anthony Bourdaine's suicide in France?

What happened to Anthony Bourdain😳
This is an empty court room, and a federal protective witness who testified in many court rooms such as this one alleges that a California congressmember raped a drugged African American male child.

The witness is anonymously identified as JohnHereToHelp, and he said in 2017 California Rep. Adam Schiff dressed up in drag and went to the Chateau Marmont, near The Standard Hotel, in Los Angeles.

A handler plied “a ten or 11-year-old African American male child” with methamphetamine, or crystal meth. The handler allegedly took the child to Schiff’s room. The black kid was unconscious. He died of an overdose. Schiff allegedly raped him for an hour, thinking the black kid was just unconscious.

When Schiff discovered the child is dead “he freaks out,” the anonymous federal protective witness said.

A witness who was one door down saw everything that happened. This witness saw the crew, who was sent to clean everything up.

Months later, JohnHereToHelp said Schiff had that well known witness killed.

JohnHereToHelp said the room was wired. Consequently everything that happened in that hotel room was video recorded. Schiff knows he was video recorded. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi has a copy of the video, which is why she’s letting Schiff take the forefront on the impeachment.

“The video is out there,” said JohnHereToHelp. “I have not seen it. I have been told by people who have seen it, what’s on it, and that’s what I’ve described, but of course, much more graphic.

“And then they’ve cleaned it up and they have since cleaned up that room,” he said. “[They’ve] taken everything out because they panicked and they thought this was going to be it; and they didn’t want to have any problems in the middle of the Mueller Report, because he [House Intelligence Committee Chairman Schiff] was one of the loudest, you know, loud mouths.

“The person who was one door away, or one bungalow away, was Anthony Bourdain,” JohnHereToHelp shockingly revealed. He added that Bourdain saw everything and knows the Chateau Marmont staff.

Bourdain, a celebrity chef, author and travel documentarian, wanted to expose what happened that night. He reportedly contacted the LAPD. The LAPD knew who Schiff was.

On June 8, 2018, Bourdain reportedly committed suicide, in Kaysersberg-Vignoble, Haut-Rhin, France. He was 61.

But according to a French intelligence contact who has known JohnHereTo Help for about 30 years the French police identified “two Asian men” seen on the video leaving Bourdain’s apartment an hour before Bourdain’s body was discovered. The two men on that video were Muslims. French law enforcement officials didn’t want to offend the Muslim community, so they identified the men as Asian.

“I believe Bourdain actually said that he was stalked or something, harassed by Hillary Clinton’s people,” JohnHereToHelp said. “It wasn’t Clinton’s, it was Schiff’s [people].”

JohnHereToHelp said he has a background in the sciences. He served in the military. He later infiltrated the Islamic terrorist network post 9/11. He was passing information to Justice Department officials, but after Barack Obama was elected President high-ranking federal intelligence and law enforcement officials viewed JohnHereToHelp as a threat, because Obama Administration officials enriched themselves by their associations with the terrorists.

In a hard to listen video produced this past summer JohnHereToHelp described how he and his wife were mercilessly tortured.

JohnHereToHelp was tortured so bad (i.e., they water boarded him with liquid detergent) his respiratory and digestive systems are permanently injured. That’s why it’s hard for him to breathe and talk.

In that video JohnHereToHelp said former CIA Director John Brennan laughed when it was described how JohnHereToHelp was tortured.

If you open the link of that <https://youtu.be/qkmGIUWCw7s (https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fyoutu.be%2FqkmGIUWCw7s%3Ffbc lid%3DIwAR3Qu6bruJPo7FrUwbVyKFTOdAA34Rn1LoZfUNgEGC-FcKo-WNhev1C5654&h=AT156ZBdfywRyrd5EQOOPcb3luYmzzb1LwaXsocJP9pdA5jK UAIxDWEThOI14ettjZzylZ5h8JOCk_QNrN4bE_ZD8oaWrLspAY rdT_P7Tf3a1AZHtgPVYY3n9YANS7c4NJsV5176bw)> video it now displays “This video is private.”

In the first 20 minutes of this <https://youtu.be/uLSrBl_RiwE (https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fyoutu.be%2FuLSrBl_RiwE%3Ffbc lid%3DIwAR2WJN6y4NGwEQCSyPddrmYjGSqqHErMN_mGUFe8LA TMTLC2kW0PMhxhUik&h=AT118VzlN7wDGNskt8E2ETcoxMEvu-12GtWPQi-3s5WOPQW1kx5Q1vnEg_5EA7IfN8IVNOizKZTN1zgfsfANdV0V2 bAuhkZR2bH99WU8LlW2sEmsArN4R8Iot-_ewcvi3yPQGdkmZA)> current video, (which was just recorded this past weekend and posted yesterday [November 17]), JohnHereToHelp shares his background, you’ll see that he is a credible federal protective witness.

—Ronald F Owens Jr

Chataeu Marmont is part Of The Standard Hotel Johnhereto help has tried to get the protection of any
"Real" protection as a whistle blower from any Joke FBI OR JUSTICE Department we have!

The point is
Is Adam Schiff is linked to> Ed Buck, many beatings,
The Standard Hotel> Rachandler> Jeffery Epstein>
Share it help expose this What do you think Ukraine's about?!
China?!
GERMANY?!
WE need ro wake people up that don't know!
It doesn't matter if we know!
They'll the perpetrators will be judged when they are arressted!
Right now The Russian collusion, Muller Reporting, Ukrainian, Etc. . . hoaxers are wasting time we could be using to arrest them!

Whistler blower claims Adam Schiff allegedly killed a 12 year old African American boy while partying at Chateau Marmont. Killed by accidental overdose during a sex Romp while Schiff was dressed in drag and raping this poor child.

11:25 PM - 21 Dec 2019

Jenna Jameson has a cryptic message for Adam Schiff: "The Chateau Marmont .... Schiff.... we know." The Chateau Marmont is a place in LA where celebs and rockers have a "history of bad behavior." As Harry Cohn once said: “If you must get into trouble, do it at the Chateau Marmont."

This is a Red Pill News interview of JohnHereToHelp who exposes Liddle Kidz Foundation and shares what Anthony Bordain witnessed Liddle Adam Schiff doing in his hillside bungalow at the Standard Hotel Chateau Marmont which was caught on video! Listen from 20 min 52 sec to 33 min 6 sec.

Jeffrey Epsteain Didn’t Kill Himself … AND … Anthony Bordain Didn’t Kill Himself either!