PDA

View Full Version : Jason Hall Billet Triples for ATC250R/USD Forks

Rhino-1
06-25-2018, 11:12 PM
Anyone know if Jason Hall is still making these? I am interested in buying a kit.

85 ATC250R

Thanks!

Rhino-1
06-26-2018, 11:56 AM
Anyone? Does Jason post here anymore? I'd really like to get this 250R done up...

keister
06-26-2018, 12:38 PM
I haven't seen him post on here in a long time. He may still check in from time to time, but no guarantee he will see this post. You can message him on here, but maybe have better luck finding him on Facebook.

Rhino-1
06-26-2018, 01:20 PM
I haven't seen him post on here in a long time. He may still check in from time to time, but no guarantee he will see this post. You can message him on here, but maybe have better luck finding him on Facebook.

Thanks Keister, I appreciate the response. I tried messaging him a few days ago. Any idea if anyone is making billet triples for the R's? I want to upgrade the front end. I'm not even opposed to using "right side up" CR500R forks, but I wanted to try to go USD first...

atc300r
06-27-2018, 12:33 PM
This is a time of year thats hardest to get ahold of him.They race the Ne-Edt series.

Rhino-1
06-27-2018, 06:04 PM
This is a time of year thats hardest to get ahold of him.They race the Ne-Edt series.

I think I got ahold of him on FB ( because you never know, LOL )— looks like he only runs them every few months, and one has to deposit before getting put on the list. I told him I’d be willing to do that, if I had a good completion date... we’ll see how it goes, maybe by the time we get around to it, I will have sufficient privileges on this forum to post in the regular area. LOL

thommy
09-12-2018, 06:06 PM
Can you give a link to his fb page?