PDA

View Full Version : GBC Tires?

Gandalfthegray
08-23-2018, 04:37 PM
Hello, would the GBC XC Master tire be a good choice for trail riding on my 250SX?

They are a 6 ply tire and I'm thinking they may ride a little smoother than the bearclaw. I'm not racing or looking for mud. Have 4 wheelers for that.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00AZW0AJ4/?th=1

ironchop
08-24-2018, 07:37 PM
I ran that tread pattern on a 200X that I rode in the woods alot.

The only complaint I have is that they are almost too grippy when you want to side the rear end around to manuever obstacles. Great traction but a little too much side bite for pinning the front wheel and swinging the rear around in my opinion. Was awesome in a straight line on hills, mud, creeks and stuck like glue to dry hardpack dirt.

Pretty good price too

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

ironchop
08-24-2018, 07:39 PM
Double post

Gandalfthegray
08-29-2018, 04:53 PM
I ran that tread pattern on a 200X that I rode in the woods alot.

The only complaint I have is that they are almost too grippy when you want to side the rear end around to manuever obstacles. Great traction but a little too much side bite for pinning the front wheel and swinging the rear around in my opinion. Was awesome in a straight line on hills, mud, creeks and stuck like glue to dry hardpack dirt.

Pretty good price too

Thanks for the feedback. I gave them a try and ordered a set. Hope to have them on by this weekend.