PDA

View Full Version : How is the weather?

Rob Canadian
10-13-2018, 06:48 PM
This summer has been hot here. Only got out on my bike once. Trike needs some lovin'. AC cranking for most of the summer. Temps have been up and down over the last couple of weeks. Just had my AC on at the beginning of the week. Now I have my furnace on for the last couple of days. YO-YO.
Trees are dropping leaves like crazy now. Going down to 3C tonight.

States had some bad weather lately. Hope everyone is good.

El Camexican
10-14-2018, 09:26 AM
I’m told it’s been snowing in the Peg. Still hotter than normal down here, but now we have beach like humidity. Yesterday was so bad I was breaking into a sweat every time I exerted myself and blinked.

Feels wierd watching hockey with the AC on.

keister
10-15-2018, 12:27 PM
Western PA hit 87 last Tuesday. Yesterday's low was 37. We are used to big temp swings in Pennsylvania, but not 50 degrees! It felt like Mother Nature flipped the switch from summer to winter.

In Canada, that is 31C on Tues, 3C on Sunday. 28 degree swing doesn't sound nearly as drastic.

ATCKevin
10-15-2018, 06:07 PM
This summer has been hot here. Only got out on my bike once. Trike needs some lovin'. AC cranking for most of the summer. Temps have been up and down over the last couple of weeks. Just had my AC on at the beginning of the week. Now I have my furnace on for the last couple of days. YO-YO.
Trees are dropping leaves like crazy now. Going down to 3C tonight.

States had some bad weather lately. Hope everyone is good.

:lol: same here in Michigan!! High humidity and mid 80's beginning of last week. Thursday comes around and we havent seen 60 degrees since!

Rob Canadian
10-15-2018, 06:59 PM
:lol: same here in Michigan!! High humidity and mid 80's beginning of last week. Thursday comes around and we havent seen 60 degrees since!

Can't wait to see my Hydro/ electric bill for my AC and my gas bill for heat!!! LOL

Scootertrash
10-15-2018, 08:33 PM
Below average temps here for the last week or so. Al Gore told us that lower temps are a side effect of global warming................

Ima go out and burn a couple tires....

coolpool
10-16-2018, 11:00 PM
Our ponds are frozen already, we've had a few inches of snow and below freezing temps in September to -12C in October....I'll sign off now before I get too depressed......

But......ice fishing will start early:naughty:

RIDE-RED 250r
10-17-2018, 06:15 AM
Yep, AC last week, then someone realized it is October and flipped the switch on the weather. Woodstove running now. Opening day of rifle season for deer this coming Saturday. I'll be in the woods with a Winchester and a Smith and Wesson. :)

greenhuman
10-17-2018, 10:07 AM
Below average temps here for the last week or so. Al Gore told us that lower temps are a side effect of global warming................

Ima go out and burn a couple tires....

Al Gore is a prick.

Dirtcrasher
10-17-2018, 12:38 PM
July, August and September were terribly hot and the longest run of humidity we've ever had.

I didn't work in the shop or ride much, I don't like it hot...

And 3 days ago I had to fire up all the boilers, and were using it!

This is in the Northeast, Massachusetts