PDA

View Full Version : Tri-Zinger DG Exhaust Measurement Request

Steve G
10-29-2018, 04:48 PM
Hi All,

Cool site. Interesting registration rules but, it's your house... and, again, a cool site!

Can anyone help with a measurement? I'm considering the DG exhaust for my Tri-Zinger but would like to know how far out from the grab handle it is. We come off the back of the bikes a lot when doing wheelies and think I'll trash it... my thought is to build a longer grab handle.

There's a few photos of the exhaust here:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthread.php/182863-Tri-Zinger-Exhaust

A photo of my bike for fun:

Thanks!

Tri-Z 250
10-30-2018, 09:54 AM
I'll get you one tonight, if someone doesn't post up sooner. I have a loose frame and pipe but they do stick out. The Coffman's might be a tad less then the DG. Stock tucks in nice and quiet too. The race pipes make em like mad performance chain saws, but top end gains with bigger carb is noticeable.

yaegerb
10-30-2018, 10:51 AM
I'll get you one tonight, if someone doesn't post up sooner. I have a loose frame and pipe but they do stick out. The Coffman's might be a tad less then the DG. Stock tucks in nice and quiet too. The race pipes make em like mad performance chain saws, but top end gains with bigger carb is noticeable.

Nitrous oxide helps too :)

Steve G
02-17-2019, 01:19 PM
Copy that! It runs I put a Malossi cylinder, head, and the DG pipe... runs like hell on the top end but lost some much-needed bottom end.

Steve G
02-17-2019, 01:25 PM
Nitrous oxide helps too :)
Haha. Yes! I’ll post photos of the Boondocker NOS kit, shortly.

Steve G
02-17-2019, 04:12 PM
For others looking for this info, here’s a photo showing the tailpipe with specs.