PDA

View Full Version : Decal website

Indian Chief
02-21-2019, 12:12 PM
Last fall, I took over Harlan's decal business and I finally have my website up and running! If you are in need of Honda ATC decals then please check out my site @:
http://www.atctanksanddecals.com

I haven't got all of the available decals uploaded yet so message me if you need something that isn't on there.

Tank restoration services are available too so check it out!
Thanks!

DAM shop
02-21-2019, 01:15 PM
Great service Chief, thank you. Do you do custom decals? If so can you design a few options?

Gabriel
02-21-2019, 01:41 PM
Wish you had a 200ES set. I'd be in for that!

I'll be working on a 200X soon, good to know where to get the decals. Thanks!!!

twomanytoys
02-21-2019, 09:18 PM
Trying to order but your checkout isnt letting me. Shipping is giving errors but it wont let me continue without choosing shipping. Paypal option would be great to add too!
Awesome you made some 350x stickers for the Maier fenders!! I butchered some stock ones but yours look way better!

"There were problems getting a shipping quote. Please verify the delivery address and product information and try again. If this does not resolve the issue, please call to complete your order."

Indian Chief
02-21-2019, 10:06 PM
Trying to order but your checkout isnt letting me. Shipping is giving errors but it wont let me continue without choosing shipping. Paypal option would be great to add too!
Awesome you made some 350x stickers for the Maier fenders!! I butchered some stock ones but yours look way better!

"There were problems getting a shipping quote. Please verify the delivery address and product information and try again. If this does not resolve the issue, please call to complete your order."

Looks like I have a few bugs to work out! Thanks for letting me know. Yes, the paypal option will be added to the site.
I'll get all of these things corrected.

Indian Chief
02-21-2019, 10:09 PM
Wish you had a 200ES set. I'd be in for that!

I'll be working on a 200X soon, good to know where to get the decals. Thanks!!!

I do have about a 25 pc set for the 200es available but I haven't had a chance to add all of them to my website yet. The tool box lid decal is in need of an edit but I believe that I have everything else for the 200es.

Indian Chief
02-21-2019, 10:11 PM
Great service Chief, thank you. Do you do custom decals? If so can you design a few options?

Possibly. The setup costs may make it not feasible though.

wonderboy
02-22-2019, 01:32 PM
Will you/do you have the ability to print "foil" or metalized (not sure of the term) stickers for things like the rear shock reservoir on a 350x? This would be the same printing process and meterial as used on the model number tags on the steering neck.

By the way, congrats on the business and looking forward to buying from you. I loved dealing with Harlan in the past, and as long as you maintain his level of quality, you'll do great.

twomanytoys
02-22-2019, 02:03 PM
Sent ya a PM.

Indian Chief
02-22-2019, 08:32 PM
I should have waited a bit before announcing my website! I'm working thru some bugs with it but it should be ready to go soon. Thanks to all for letting me know what isn't working like it should.

Indian Chief
02-26-2019, 12:39 PM
Will you/do you have the ability to print "foil" or metalized (not sure of the term) stickers for things like the rear shock reservoir on a 350x? This would be the same printing process and meterial as used on the model number tags on the steering neck.

By the way, congrats on the business and looking forward to buying from you. I loved dealing with Harlan in the past, and as long as you maintain his level of quality, you'll do great.

Thanks and yes, I should be able to come up with that decal. Could you send me a pic of it so I'll know what exactly it looks like?

Indian Chief
02-26-2019, 12:46 PM
My website has been updated and it is secure to handle payments, etc. Currently there are only two shipping options with one being $4 standard shipping and the other being $8 priority all with USPS.
Currently now thru the end of March, if a customer spends up to $30 then they will get $5 off by using discount code FEB19.
I will be adding additional decals to my site soon so let me know what you need if you can't find it. Thanks!

And please let me know if the site isn't working like it should.

twomanytoys
02-28-2019, 05:19 PM
Cool works good on my end! Ordered up some maier 350x stuff!

Gabriel
03-07-2019, 01:34 PM
Man the decals are NICE.

If I had a friendly suggestion, ...and I know what a monumental task it would be.....Making a tutorial on the location of some of these smaller stickers would be a nice thing. Most of them are self explanatory but so many of the tiny ones are gone completely on the machines I see, it's hard to know EXACTLY where they go.

Thanks again.

Indian Chief
03-08-2019, 12:55 AM
Man the decals are NICE.

If I had a friendly suggestion, ...and I know what a monumental task it would be.....Making a tutorial on the location of some of these smaller stickers would be a nice thing. Most of them are self explanatory but so many of the tiny ones are gone completely on the machines I see, it's hard to know EXACTLY where they go.

Thanks again.

Thats a great suggestion! I will start adding a description and location of the decals as time permits.
Keep those suggestions coming. I aim to make the site as user friendly as possible!

Henrii
03-08-2019, 05:18 AM
Nice site and nice decals. Do you think you can make deliveries to France ?

Indian Chief
03-09-2019, 12:07 AM
Nice site and nice decals. Do you think you can make deliveries to France ?

Thanks! You can click on the contact tab to send me an email or notify me thru my FB page of what you are interested in and I can give you a more accurate shipping quote.

wonderboy
03-13-2019, 09:36 PM
FYI: Just placed an order and payed with Paypal, everything worked perfectly! Great site!

Indian Chief
03-13-2019, 11:12 PM
FYI: Just placed an order and payed with Paypal, everything worked perfectly! Great site!

Thank you! Your order ships tomorrow!

t0i90
03-14-2019, 02:13 PM
Cool that you took that over. I ended up getting what I need from dratv.com, I'll try to remember to patronize your business sometime. I did refer a friend to you who has quite a collection of trikes. Hopefully he hit you up.

Indian Chief
03-15-2019, 06:07 AM
Cool that you took that over. I ended up getting what I need from dratv.com, I'll try to remember to patronize your business sometime. I did refer a friend to you who has quite a collection of trikes. Hopefully he hit you up.

Thanks for referring me!