PDA

View Full Version : Hey El!

Scootertrash
05-26-2019, 08:03 AM
You gonna retire now? :naughty::Bounce:lol::beer

https://www.ghpage.com/farmer-finds-600-million-buried-farm-gives-to-police-video-pablo-escobar/30700/

While digging the irrigation trench for the plantation, Jose discovered something big beneath his feet. After further excavation, Jose discovered several large blue containers with something incredible inside.

Money, not just a few hundred dollars, not even a million dollars, heck not even 100 million dollars. This 65-year-old farmer with nothing but the shirt on his back had managed to find one of Pablo Escobar’s money pit’s containing a whopping $600,000,000. Yup, that’s right, six hundred million dollars.

El Camexican
05-26-2019, 08:48 AM
There’s two things that exclude me from being the farmer in this story....

The first is that Columbia doesn’t give farming permits to Mexicans or Canadians

The second is that there’s NO FREACKIN WAY I’d have turned it over to the authorities!

Now you may think that’s because I’m greedy, or dishonest, but to the contrary I always pick pennies up off the sidewalk, but every time I turn them in at the police station and tell them where I found them they just laugh at me so screw them, from now on I keep all the money I find!

DAM shop
05-26-2019, 10:21 AM

The first is that Columbia doesn’t give farming permits to Mexicans or Canadians

The second is that there’s NO FREACKIN WAY I’d have turned it over to the authorities!

Now you may think that’s because I’m greedy, or dishonest, but to the contrary I always pick pennies up off the sidewalk, but every time I turn them in at the police station and tell them where I found them they just laugh at me so screw them, from now on I keep all the money I find!

Hahahaha, I'm with ya Nico

Scootertrash
05-26-2019, 10:28 AM

Damn it!!!!
I was hoping I could pack my bags and head down your way so we could get together and do an Aerosmithesque World Tour:

Hookers and Blow FTW!!!!!

:naughty::lol::lol::beer

For those younguns who don't know.......

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toxic_Twins

El Camexican
05-26-2019, 10:56 AM
Damn it!!!!
I was hoping I could pack my bags and head down your way so we could get together and do an Aerosmithesque World Tour:

Hookers and Blow FTW!!!!!

:naughty::lol::lol::beer

For those younguns who don't know.......

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toxic_Twins

I hadn’t thought of that, but for sure I would’ve hired Van Halen to play at my birthday party!

86T3
05-26-2019, 12:33 PM
They're claiming it was $600 M they found, but farmers are very smart people. I'm betting it was $650 M that was burried

El Camexican
05-26-2019, 12:43 PM
They're claiming it was $600 M they found, but farmers are very smart people. I'm betting it was $650 M that was burried

You think like my daughter LOL! That’s exactly what she said to me when I told her about the story. I hope he did!

HairyJR
05-27-2019, 12:12 PM
What no finders fee? Bet it's setting in a security vault just a little "light".

"HJ" 258653 :beer