PDA

View Full Version : For the gamers in the group.

TrailerRider
05-29-2019, 11:56 PM
Hey all just wanted to share a place for us old gamers to search for old gaming friends they lost. I guess young gamers might enjoy too ��. Anyhow my son created a place for gamers to go and maybe find old lost gamer friends by their tags, handles, clans etc. The site is still in its infancy but seeing as we are all gamers at some level it might be helpful to some.

In case your wondering I used to run the TFC clan (LRS). Little Ray's of Sunshine and I was Medic and name was (LRS)King*Vandal. We were pretty large back in the day but as time passed... We were pretty good friends with the best clan back then called [CMF] if any of you old timers remember them lol. Anyway if you would like to drop by and post your gaming info (don't post your personal stuff please lol) feel free.

Btw anyone still playing PC, TFC?

Here is the site if your interested.

Http://lostgamer.world

83ATC185
05-30-2019, 09:01 AM
This is a pretty cool idea! I haven't played online in years, mostly Battlefield 2 and Halo 2 and 3 on xbox. My gamertag was Loser47. LOL

TrailerRider
05-30-2019, 10:49 AM
This is a pretty cool idea! I haven't played online in years, mostly Battlefield 2 and Halo 2 and 3 on xbox. My gamertag was Loser47. LOL

Well sir jump on and add your info :)

Tri-Z 250
05-30-2019, 10:53 AM
It’s always going down in NUKE TOWN!