PDA

View Full Version : Classifieds? ISO 85 250R Thumb Throttle

Insanity Plea
08-07-2019, 07:46 AM
I don’t see an actual classifieds section on the forum in regards to Buying/Selling/In Search Of. When reading the rules, it seems like a classified section used to exist. Am I blind...and if not, where should I go to post about wanted items?

I’m in search of an 85 ATC250R thumb throttle, in good shape, and would prefer it have the OEM cable.

After 2 months of waiting, I finally got my bike after purchasing from Cali. Haul Bikes went a few weeks over the max delivery time.

It has a twist throttle which I’m not a fan of when sliding arse end around a corner, much more throttle control with the thumb vs. a twist when your arm is stretched out and your hanging off the side.

Thanks for any help with the forum guidance and/or helping to located a thumb throttle.

tripledog
08-07-2019, 09:13 AM
http://www.3wheelerworld.com/forumdisplay.php/14-ATV-Classifieds

BOB MARLIN
08-07-2019, 03:22 PM
I think you may have to reach a certain number of posts to be able to see the classified section.

Insanity Plea
08-07-2019, 03:48 PM
I think you may have to reach a certain number of posts to be able to see the classified section.

Yep, 2 months of activation and a 10 post minimum. The time thing kinda sucks... It’s like...Sure you can come out to where we ride, but you cant ride with us, and you can’t watch, just stay right here and look like an idiot.