PDA

View Full Version : Three wheels on my wagon 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣

Obm81r
02-10-2020, 07:52 PM
New to the fourm just having a look about. Bought a 85 tri-z to relive my youth haha. Plan stripping the old girl down and rebuilding. No doubt I'll have plenty questions along the way. I'll shout when I need uz🤙261635

350for350
02-10-2020, 08:35 PM
Welcome. I got to ride one of those for a little bit a couple of years ago. It was a fun ride.

Obm81r
02-10-2020, 09:52 PM
Welcome. I got to ride one of those for a little bit a couple of years ago. It was a fun ride.

What the raptor or tri-z?🤣

ironchop
02-10-2020, 10:24 PM
New to the fourm just having a look about. Bought a 85 tri-z to relive my youth haha. Plan stripping the old girl down and rebuilding. No doubt I'll have plenty questions along the way. I'll shout when I need uz[emoji1690]

Welcome!

So now I know that there are Tri-Zs in Scotland. That's pretty cool.

You picked a nice looking survivor for sure.

Post up progress pics as you fix it up. Lots of Tri-Z experts here (I'm not) so I'm sure they'll be glad to answer

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

Obm81r
02-10-2020, 10:55 PM
Welcome!

So now I know that there are Tri-Zs in Scotland. That's pretty cool.

You picked a nice looking survivor for sure.

Post up progress pics as you fix it up. Lots of Tri-Z experts here (I'm not) so I'm sure they'll be glad to answer

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

Cheers mate yeah it's not just haggis and whiskey. Quite hard to come by now over here compared to America. I'll take plenty pictures dont worry.