PDA

View Full Version : Spanglers atc 70 buyer beware!

atc12
05-26-2020, 03:34 PM
Just a heads up to anyone buying parts from these azzholes, I will keep this short and to the point. Don't do it! They send wrong parts, defective parts, broken parts and do nothing about it. Worst buying experience of my life!

DAM shop
05-26-2020, 06:16 PM
Just a heads up to anyone buying parts from these azzholes, I will keep this short and to the point. Don't do it! They send wrong parts, defective parts, broken parts and do nothing about it. Worst buying experience of my life!
Sorry to hear about your bad experience, he’s generally pretty good to deal with. Prices may be a bit on the high side on certain things. Has he done nothing to resolve the issue?

atc12
05-26-2020, 06:36 PM
No, I will eat the loss and just wanted to pass the info along

Scootertrash
05-26-2020, 11:26 PM
I would like to hear the other side of the story before passing judgement.

DAM shop
05-27-2020, 05:05 PM
I would like to hear the other side of the story before passing judgement.

“Never judge someone by the opinions of others “

sledcrazyinCT
05-28-2020, 08:57 AM
No, I will eat the loss and just wanted to pass the info along

You the same guy on FB bashing the business? You aren't passing along anything worthwhile if you can't be bothered to describe your bad experience.

atc12
05-28-2020, 04:15 PM
No, I have never been on facebook in my life. The people who know me will think its worthwhile with the info given.

captainweezy
05-28-2020, 04:46 PM
You the same guy on FB bashing the business? You aren't passing along anything worthwhile if you can't be bothered to describe your bad experience.

I know he got burned bad. Not just 20 dollars either. I was not impressed last time I dealt with them. I had to call and ask where my parts where 2 weeks later. Its been awhile and I dont plan on doing business with them in the future.

schlepp29
05-28-2020, 05:15 PM
I've also had a bad experience with them myself.

3 Wheel Drive
05-30-2020, 01:32 AM
I’ve bought a lot of parts from them over the years. Never had a single problem at all. Ya never know tho.... I’ve also been buying parts on eBay & just had to file a claim on a seller with super good feedback.

I left him a well deserved Negative feedback.....LMAO!!! Got my refund today after 30 days of unanswered emails and a paypal dispute.

Dirtcrasher
06-05-2020, 04:17 PM
Some more details will help.

If the point of the post is to help people, give us all of it please...