PDA

View Full Version : eBay ATC200x seat rubbers misleading listing

rg97
06-01-2020, 11:53 AM
Hey guys, just wanted to make you aware of a listing from eBay seller "acjracing". Their listing title is "HONDA ATC200X, ATC350X, ATC250R, TRX250R FRONT RUBBER SEAT MOUNTS, CUSHIONS", however they DO NOT FIT the seat mount on the back of the gas tank for a 200x. They fit the gas tank mounts up by the trees. Not knowing that, I bought a set and am now returning them. They admitted to me that they have experienced other complaints about the item. I feel like this misleading listing title is on them, not me. Just in case anyone sees this. IDK.

Shep1970
06-01-2020, 08:20 PM
you've got the correct rubber heading your way tomorrow.:D

i attempted to make an acount in the 3ww store but i probably did something wrong. ill try again mid-wk
the wife has them on ebay but there only $16 a pair for 3ww members "here" shipped.

shep

rg97
06-01-2020, 08:31 PM
you've got the correct rubber heading your way tomorrow.:D

i attempted to make an acount in the 3ww store but i probably did something wrong. ill try again mid-wk
the wife has them on ebay but there only $16 a pair for 3ww members "here" shipped.

shep

Yep! Thanks Shep, it just happened to be really good timing that I received the set from eBay, tried to put them on, then saw your mold making skills a couple minutes later. You can't make this stuff up