PDA

View Full Version : Daca

DOHC_Bikes2
06-18-2020, 07:09 PM
How you like us now?

Why does your beloved leader continue to pound himself in the butthole?

Fox News just released their latest poll. Check it out.

P.S. Matt Gaetz. Just wow.

Tired of winning yet?

DOHC_Bikes2
06-18-2020, 07:17 PM
Fabs can you please call your BF and tell him to come back to the trailer

https://youtu.be/gmKrc3BTvzM

DOHC_Bikes2
06-18-2020, 07:38 PM
Are ya out on the streets patrolling yet Fabs? I got screenshots of your threats. Pre-meditated violence is a felony. You have 4 and a half months to talk your shlt before a DEMONCRAT is your Commander-In-Chief, soldier.

El Camexican
06-18-2020, 09:20 PM
OMG! I think my dog just farted.

El Camexican
06-18-2020, 09:41 PM
Man if you don’t vote for Trump you ain’t white. Oh wait, that’s the other guys thing isn’t it?

Sounds kind of racist, doesn’t it

DOHC_Bikes2
06-18-2020, 09:58 PM
Man if you don’t vote for Trump you ain’t white. Oh wait, that’s the other guys thing isn’t it?

Sounds kind of racist, doesn’t it

What Joe Biden said was "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, you ain't black." And he wasn't afraid to say it, because he isn't a racist.

If you have a problem figuring out that Trump, who just today used Nazi imagery in yet another campaign ad, needs to go, then you're not very smart.

DOHC_Bikes2
06-18-2020, 10:04 PM
Man if you don’t vote for Trump you ain’t white. And this is nearly true except for a small pocket of american latinos. The same 10 people you all use as props are PAID by trump to get black votes. Candace, Terrence, Van, Lee Merrit, Larry, Sharika, Burgess etc. Shills and you're all falling for it.

Matt Gaetz is looking a lot like a child smuggler today.

El Camexican
06-18-2020, 11:39 PM
What Joe Biden said was "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, you ain't black." And he wasn't afraid to say it, because he isn't a racist.

Actions speak louder than words.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/06/25/us/joe-biden-crime-laws.html

DOHC_Bikes2
06-18-2020, 11:59 PM
Actions speak louder than words.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/06/25/us/joe-biden-crime-laws.html

You mean like Matt Gaetz living with a 13 year old cuban boy while dating the boys sister, then claiming him as a son when challenged of his performative virtue signaling?

Fabio is retweeting things that apologize for this weird scenario. Things will become clear.

As a person that has a shred of respect left for you, I urge you to reserve your regurgitation of all this right wing nonsense. They're going down HARD.

DOHC_Bikes2
06-19-2020, 12:22 AM
....................http://www.3wheelerworld.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=263253&d=1592540523

DOHC_Bikes2
06-19-2020, 12:25 AM
263254...............http://www.3wheelerworld.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=263254&d=1592540713

DOHC_Bikes2
06-19-2020, 12:29 AM
You think this girl made this detailed account up?

You think Trump tried to say he didn't know Epstein for a reason, maybe?

You think who killed Epstein to try to keep these things a secret?

fabiodriven
06-19-2020, 01:58 AM
You're seriously messed up in the head. For years I block you anywhere you surface and you're clearly obsessed. Do you realize the pedestal you put me on? Whether you're aware of it or not, you're making me your superior.

Certain things are very clear. I've definitely gotten to you, hence your demented blind rage. It's because I have you pegged, and we both know that.

We also both know that you don't know half of what you're pretending to about me. I haven't shared anything about Matt Gaetz today because I have no idea what that's about. I haven't read or heard anything about it yet.

We also both know that you used to pretend you were someone back when you and I were on good terms. You'd give the impression you were successful on the forum, then you'd tell me how your life really was. Dude, nobody gives a flying fark one way or the other. If you're wealthy and successful, you're Damon, so you suck. If you're poor and unhappy, again you're Damon, and you still suck.

Like a true dem though, you double and triple down. I struck a nerve with you so you crank up the libtard freak out. It's wicked scary.

So the other thing is, no successful person lives in the past first of all. The two cannot coexist. No successful person would have 30 seconds, never mind hours upon hours of spare time to dilly d!ck around on a piddly shite forum in some corner of the internet. What, are you writing us from the rear seat of your Bentley or something? People who do things in life don't bother with this kind of lunacy. It's just not in the recipe for success.

So I know you prefer fantasy land and that works out well for you liberal types. If you were honest though, you'd just come out and say you're still sleeping on people's couches, and the machine shop you're working at this week seems promising, but before long someone can't get along with you... But that's their fault. It's never you. The guy who cannot get along with any human being he's ever met has a problem with me. Oh how substantial.

You know why you have such a boner for me though? Because you know that what I say to you is true and it hurts you more than the bee ess everyone else feeds you to keep you from having a tantrum. I'm sure you can guess how much people appreciate your presence by how many spend time with you. Maybe if you had some friends you wouldn't spend your life fantasizing about a man on the internet you've never even met you weirdo.

Oh, also share these supposed threats that scared you. I understand everyone has a different threshold for what scares them, so maybe we can work around that with you. We don't want to hurt your feelings or anything hunny. Now show us on the doll where the bad man touched you.

fabiodriven
06-19-2020, 02:14 AM
Are you posting from the CHAZ? I can't see any of the assuredly fantastic pictures you're sharing.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200619/b46343880bb86a7bd5e5720819979ee2.jpg

fabiodriven
06-19-2020, 03:15 AM
Although I'm obviously not on your losing team Damon, you can stop pretending that I have a blind faith to anything. I don't like bad people regardless of what party they're a part of.

These people have loitered in Washington long enough robbing us blind, and I don't care if it has to get ugly at some point. If they need to be cleared out on both sides and refreshed from new I hope this country has the stones to stand up and do it.

I think it's obvious who some of the players from the other team are, and although I'm positive there are some republicans involved, it's likely in my mind there are far more leftists involved in any group trying to take over.

Projection Damon. Super predictive and ineffective. You people cannot figure out that always choosing the easy way, lies and yelling the loudest, claiming victim and projection... it never pans out, yet you all try it over and over again. Do you see how truly feeble your argument is? It's the same crap you babies do in person. If you whine long enough you get your popsicle.

If you had anything worthwhile to say, you'd do it under your own name using rationale and thinking. You'd be a man. Instead you make a scene because you're special. You're special alright. Everyone has to listen to the baby liberals. They can attack us but God help us if we defend ourselves.

I'm sure you're trying and I know it's super difficult for you, but for you, for me, for the sake of this forum and those poor human beings who have to deal with you in the flesh somehow, for the love of Pete, please get laid at some point soon. I mean Jiminy Cricket dude, to seriously obsess over another human being. I'd start questioning my own life decisions long before I got to that point. Lol I mean it's honestly the best proof anyone could provide to show they have absolutely nothing going on in their life to be obsessed with me. I've got a few women fawning over me, but a little boy, this is a first. I'm not digging it if I'm honest. I'd appreciate if you could get googly eyed over someone else for a while if you don't mind. I hear there are a lot of liberal people in Hollywood who appreciate that kind of admiration. I bet you could probably hitchhike from CHAZ to Hollywood in no time, maybe get into scientology or something. Places like that are full of people who want sidekicks for validation purposes. I'm good though. I think it's cool that you like me and everything, but I'm all set. Really. Like not interested.

El Camexican
06-19-2020, 07:09 AM
You think this girl made this detailed account up?

You think Trump tried to say he didn't know Epstein for a reason, maybe?

You think who killed Epstein to try to keep these things a secret?

That old story is so far fetched that even the people who seriously investigated Epstein determined it was fake. Fortunately you and the accused in this now dropped lawsuit live in a country where you’re innocent until proven guilty.

Switching gears, I don’t know what your obsession with John is, but there are far more civil ways to disagree with his opinions than this homo stalker sh*t show campaign you’re on.

I don’t even know why I’m wasting my time typing this given that the only difference between the hatred you exhibited on this site over the last few years and this weeks drama is that you have now directed it almost entirely at one person. Maybe it’s because he’s managed to retire at an early age and do all the things you wish you could do, or because he’s found some semblance of peace in his life that you think he doesn’t deserve, or because he changed his opinion on a belief you once shared?

Whatever it it is it’s not healthy and by that I mean time to see the doctor unhealthy. Seriously, if you do have a thread of respect for me then use it to motivate yourself to speak to a professional about how you’re feeling.

DOHC_Bikes2
06-19-2020, 09:30 AM
Same old routine. I came for John because he's on a public forum threatening to engage in violence with anyone opposing his narrow and ignorant perspective. He's like 4'11 110 lbs. Also here just to aggravate anyone that supports Trump. You all have 5 months to wear those tshirts out.

I've seen you two break up and get back together so many times. Glad to see you working together in a barrel. The 6 people that still come here really appreciate it.

Shep1970
06-19-2020, 09:49 AM
Now fabio b riven,
if/when your man looses will u cry like the clinton supporters did?
or come back on here and admit the best man won or shamefully hide for a while?
just curios.
i had to put up with that jack azz obama for 8yrs...
funny how the dems are sobbing only after 4yrs. actually they've been crying the whole term.

no further comments from me on this subject. hate politics but i know who will take us in the right direction.

over and out.

shep

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DOHC_Bikes2
06-19-2020, 10:07 AM
"The dems". Extremely narrow minded.

DOHC_Bikes2
06-19-2020, 10:10 AM
Joe Biden is not "my man". If given any recent choice from any primary on any side, I would like to see Andrew Yang as POTUS.

I think we should abolish welfare.

Now I'll wait for at least one person to put those two things together and blow their top over how you can't have both.

El Camexican
06-19-2020, 10:13 AM
Same old routine. I came for John because he's on a public forum threatening to engage in violence with anyone opposing his narrow and ignorant perspective. He's like 4'11 110 lbs. Also here just to aggravate anyone that supports Trump. You all have 5 months to wear those tshirts out.

I've seen you two break up and get back together so many times. Glad to see you working together in a barrel. The 6 people that still come here really appreciate it.

So you belittle and exaggerate John's physical stature as though being less than 6' tall makes someone less than a complete human at the same time that you claim to be standing in solidarity with people of a skin color different than your own. Where does one even begin with that? You're as transparent as fresh air.

Like him or not Trump won an election, respect your democratic process, no cherish it, you have no clue how lucky you are to have it.

Yeah John and I have had our issues, probably still do, but they're all based on opinion and belief, not who's dick is longer, or who can best change a lightbulb without a ladder. Stuff like that is best left to the smaller minded folks like yourself who need an outlet for their misery and aren't up to a mental challenge.

Here's something else to ponder when you look in the mirror next time...

Though all our sh*t the most distinct memory I have of John is him sprinting an 1/8 of a mile two ways in a pair of work boots to bring me a 6mm Allen key in my time of need.

The most memorable image I can conjure up of you is one where you're holding up traffic a mile long while driving a trike down the highway from AZ to Cornhole County NE tapped out at 45mph. Tell me, are your ears still ringing from all those 18 wheelers that honked at you when they were passing? Your sponge of an ego probably mistook the blaring horns as a show of respect and not the "Put that POS in a truck bed you idiot!" that they really represented.

So what ever happened to that Tractor Supply theme build? Did it end up on the wall at Kearney Motorsports? Hard to believe you'd sell something that meant so much to you.

atctim
06-19-2020, 10:33 AM
The fake impersonation has got to stop - either speak for yourself or don't speak at all. Here's your chance to use your own profile, or don't, but this user profile is going to get deleted. Hiding behind another's image to irritate, or mislead is very typical and telling of you.

ironchop
06-19-2020, 10:44 AM
Tell us how big YOU are, white progressive.

Are you the toughest guy in K-town?

Tell us again, white progressives, how you fight for the Brown Man on the front lines of liberal cities because white progressives are better fighters than the brown man.

Tell us about the combat you've engaged in. Post pics or it didn't happen.

Tell us about your physical prowess, white incel progressive.

Will the K-town "bombsquad" be firebombing the Black Walgreens in Coer de Lane? Why won't you white Progressives go into Idaho at all? I mean, a guy like yourself with that immense of a physique and your combat mouth, why wouldn't you win every battle?

You can type all those Nazis into submission!

Tell us how tough you are, white progressive.

You must be pulling down ALL the green-haired fat pu**y from the RefuseFa clique. I wish I could hit me some of that gender-fluid stuff......mmmmm..... Tell us about your sexual conquests, white progressive

Are you going to fight John? Or just constantly threaten to snitch on him? I think all you'll do is snitch.

It's only natural that tiny children who claim to hate assumed authority, immediately cling to that authority when you don't get a participation trophy.

Do you go around K-town snitching on your buddies, tough white progressive guy?

I'll bet you're a Karen who calls the cops on a black man just like white progressives do, and then they cry that the cops were mean to the black man that they called the police on, to begin with. Drunk on that Soros nutsack

Are you a SNITCH? white progressive?

Why do you need to snitch? Anarchy/AnCap whatever you guys are calling it now...... No room for snitches.....I wonder if your friend know that you snitch alot. They might beat you down with a pink dildo for snitching like a Statist Pig.

Are you a Statist Pig, white progressive?

You can't help but take my bait. You swallowed it whole the other day and now you're back for more.

Tell us about the Brown Man and about how tough you are, white progressive

DOHC_Bikes2
06-19-2020, 11:02 AM
I type a few words and you idiots rant for paragraphs. Make it make sense

DOHC_Bikes2
06-19-2020, 11:07 AM
Here's your chance to use your own profile.I can't you fvcking banned it for life because I was warning people about Milner Brown being a fraud. That's when things got ugly in my posting. Because fvck you.

ironchop
06-19-2020, 11:17 AM
**sets hook**

HE TOOK THE BAIT!

I called it....... He's as predictable as a morning bowel movement

��������������

DUDE I OWN YOUR MIND...... RENT FREE

������

ironchop
06-19-2020, 11:19 AM
Tell us about the time the cops brutalized YOU, white progressive.

There's a reason you hate then and I'm about to unlock that reason.

Here kitty kitty

ironchop
06-19-2020, 11:22 AM
You can't help yourself.

You are addicted to us like a dicksucking crackhead

You CAN'T help yourself.

Pennington rose above my baiting. He's smarter than Damon. Damon is like a catfish.... He will eat the first turd on a hook that plops in the water in front of him

schlepp29
06-19-2020, 11:45 AM
Trump 2020!!

ironchop
06-19-2020, 11:51 AM
Where is Barnett?

Mike ran intellectual circles around Damon.

Barnett was a WAY better opponent. He mastered Stoicism, for the most part. He spit out the bait because his emotions didn't constantly get the better of him. Plus he actually knew wtf he was taking about even if he did copy paste some stuff..... Unlike this self-professed lawnmower shop hero from middle America

El Camexican
06-19-2020, 12:17 PM
Tell us about the time the cops brutalized YOU, white progressive.

There's a reason you hate then and I'm about to unlock that reason.

Here kitty kitty

Was that the time he cried over getting a ticket for unloading the groupie van on the sidewalk and blocking the local horse & buggie traffic?

I wish I could find that old post he put up about him and his homies calling each other the "N Word". Bet they take a good look around before whispering it in each others ears these days.

fabiodriven
06-19-2020, 12:32 PM
I came for John because he's on a public forum threatening to engage in violence with anyone opposing his narrow and ignorant perspective. He's like 4'11 110 lbs.

Yes you were supposed to provide examples of that. Funny that hasn't happened yet.

I'm 5' 10" 145.

Tri-Z 250
06-19-2020, 12:42 PM
Why is this post in the Open Forum? You guys have an area to play...go there. This has nothing to do with 3Wheelers and should be moved.

fabiodriven
06-19-2020, 12:55 PM
Why is this post in the Open Forum? You guys have an area to play...go there. This has nothing to do with 3Wheelers and should be moved.

Technically, the open forum is the place for political discussion. You can read right up top under the rules that this section specifically IS NOT supposed to have posts about three wheelers. I see a lot of trike threads in this section lately and they don't get many replies and they are actually wrong for posting about trikes in the open forum.

This should definitely be in fracas establishment though at this point.

atctim
06-19-2020, 01:18 PM
I can't you fvcking banned it for life because I was warning people about Milner Brown being a fraud. That's when things got ugly in my posting. Because fvck you.

You are horrible with following rules. You were banned, then you create a new user mocking another user, then you just insult me. Did your momma teach you manners as a child, because she failed at teaching you about rules.

fabiodriven
06-19-2020, 01:37 PM
You are horrible with following rules. You were banned, then you create a new user mocking another user, then you just insult me. Did your momma teach you manners as a child, because she failed at teaching you about rules.

Teach him rules? They tried to abort him.

Scootertrash
06-19-2020, 04:40 PM

The Open Forum
Where the cool kids go to talk about stuff other then trikes. Our highly (un)qualified group of members can give you financial advice, diagnose your current health crisis, conjurer up a fix for your ailing air conditioning system at home, and share your pain over your latest life crisis with a tear in their beer.

In addition, if you don't like the title of a thread, or check into a thread and find out you don't like the discussion, you can click the back button on your browser and proceed to another topic. It's actually VERY simple.

Scootertrash
06-19-2020, 04:44 PM
I came for John because he's on a public forum threatening to engage in violence with anyone opposing his narrow and ignorant perspective.

Kinda like that dooschbike guy that threatened to kick someone's arse at trikefest?

Not only that but douchebike is an expert on narrow and ignorant perspectives, he has many of his own.