PDA

View Full Version : 9/11 thread won't go past page 21??

Dirtcrasher
07-17-2020, 03:34 PM
I'm just here looking around and I cannot get to the last page, or ANY page after 21.

Anyone else have that issue?? Guess I'll check some other long threads...

Shep1970
07-17-2020, 03:53 PM
I think it's because glamy's posts were deleted/erased. (took up a bit of space).
I'm seeing the same thing.

shep

sledcrazyinCT
07-18-2020, 11:00 AM
Correct Glamy's content has been removed so that explains why more pages then people are able to access.

BarnBoy
07-18-2020, 08:40 PM
Yay glamy is gone for good!!!?!?!?!??? ��

Yelowfincroaker
07-19-2020, 12:08 PM
Yay glamy is gone for good!!!?!?!?!??? ��

Yay my Mom will beat your Mom`s Ace..........and i`ll have "MY" way with you behind the Barn ..........Bun Boy !!!!............where have all the cowboys gone ? ...........Bun Boy ?.......Shepp ?..........Dirtsmasher ?

Dirtcrasher
07-19-2020, 04:37 PM
Glamys post may sometimes seem cryptic, but he's an important member to keep around.

Different views are always welcome, opens up our minds...

Dirtcrasher
07-19-2020, 04:39 PM
I think it's because glamy's posts were deleted/erased. (took up a bit of space).
I'm seeing the same thing.

shep

Wow, so in reality there are only 21 pages I guess.

Sorry MODS, I wasn't trying to stir the pot. I like to look at these long threads ever so often.

I had a picture of a plane that had a bird strike a couple weeks ago and the nose was crushed! I just wanted to add it to the info in the thread...

BarnBoy
07-19-2020, 05:02 PM
Glamys post may sometimes seem cryptic, but he's an important member to keep around.

Different views are always welcome, opens up our minds...

Is he still around then or??? I never understood his point but maybe thats just me lol

Yelowfincroaker
07-19-2020, 05:23 PM
So now Fabiodriven hates a me......... so i`ll be gone soon ..........and you can have this dying forum because difference of opinion is not acceptable ...........Thank you.........

El Camexican
07-19-2020, 06:58 PM
So now Fabiodriven hates a me......... so i`ll be gone soon ..........and you can have this dying forum because difference of opinion is not acceptable ...........Thank you.........

I don’t think John “Hates” anyone on here, but like the rest of us he probably gets sick of our trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro at times. Send him a PM, he doesn’t bite.

Yelowfincroaker
07-19-2020, 07:48 PM
Probably the most important reason i don`t trust Trump is his affiliation with Israel and they won`t open a 911 investigation because it will tarnish 2 ex presidents record ............Obama`s Osama sh!t Lama`s legacy is a total farce.........and now the Covids being perpetuated by crop dusting .......nothing but military grade bio weapon.........it`s all a sham every bit of it..........MAGA MY ARSE !

Tri-Z 250
07-20-2020, 09:30 AM
CIA Military Complex are the ball that wax themselves to keep it rolling. I like the thought people have that one position rules the wheel. Only the profiteering Presidential candidate’s can be looked at as corrupt but only after they served. Funny how the lesser of two Evils is your only choice to give directions from the back of the bus. Old Joe wins....he will step down from his position(due to health like Reagan)and the vice will assume the seat, just my prediction.

fabiodriven
07-21-2020, 03:50 PM

Oh yes my record definitely reflects that I don't like to engage in debate Rick.

The problem is that your side has gone off the deep end and all you do is berate and attack. We tried to talk to you for a very long time before your people attacked. Your politics and those who share in your views will be squashed like the vermin you are, and I'll do everything I can to help with a smile on my face. It is your party who has killed discussion and ended debate, nobody else, so enjoy.

We're going to crush you, I promise.

Yelowfincroaker
07-21-2020, 07:35 PM
But i`m a MAGA ........WHAT OTHER CHOICE IS THERE ?...........i don`t want there to be bad blood John ........i mean it..........i thought you`d understand by now ..........none of this sh!t matters to me ..........i only want peace .....thats all ........i came back for you John because i`m worried that your taking this BS politics too far ........they don`t deserve it

fabiodriven
07-21-2020, 09:14 PM
But i`m a MAGA ........WHAT OTHER CHOICE IS THERE ?...........i don`t want there to be bad blood John ........i mean it..........i thought you`d understand by now ..........none of this sh!t matters to me ..........i only want peace .....thats all ........i came back for you John because i`m worried that your taking this BS politics too far ........they don`t deserve it

That's complete bee ess. I've given you multiple chances to come off your retarded tirade and you've double and tripled down. You've aligned yourself with the stalking antifa member. I take this stuff very seriously, and it ain't about Trump or MAGA. It's about right and wrong, good and evil, and you are amongst my enemies.

I do hope it doesn't come to full on battle, but your side disagrees. It's hilarious to me because these people are absolutely clueless about the efficiency and effectiveness of the machine you insist on marching towards. You'd better hope Uncle Sam handles things because if it becomes an open season I will be out there for fun, and there are many, many more well trained and equipped civilians out there just like me.

This is not a game Rick, this is real life, and the minority is attempting to impose their will forcefully against the majority. Your side is made up of clueless children who've never been spanked, junkies, kids who got picked on, the mentally disturbed, cross dressers, gender benders, soy boys... and then there's Rick and Damon. You two fit right in.

Sit back and enjoy the show Rick. Watch what America does with terrorists and treasonous traitors and by all means, keep obsessing about me and aligning yourself with them. Watch what happens bud. If true battle comes, well, you know buddy.

Yelowfincroaker
07-21-2020, 09:42 PM
See i don`t know who or what got a hold of you but this is not the Fabiodriven that i know ...........i`m actually on your side ..........Damon is what Damon does..........my side is your side...........you`ve got your head so far up your azz i`m gonna start poking fun at you boy !

fabiodriven
07-21-2020, 09:46 PM
See i don`t know who or what got a hold of you but this is not the Fabiodriven that i know ...........i`m actually on your side ..........Damon is what Damon does..........my side is your side...........you`ve got your head so far up your azz i`m gonna start poking fun at you boy !

Too late bud, shove it. Months of me reaching out to you, I welcomed you back on this forum multiple times, and that was even AFTER you attacked me multiple times. We were friends. You had an outstanding friend in me, but you made your choice. Go call Damon.

You are my enemy.

Yelowfincroaker
07-21-2020, 10:12 PM
Do you really want to hurt me ...........do you really want make me cry ? ...........your page used to say "Why so serious ?" .........Q-anon when can we expected you !.........it`s a fargin farce !..........filth flarmin filth .........as long as i`m aloud to be here i`m gonna tax you on this BS ...........oh when you can`t handle it you can always have me banned...........Trumps a failure ....still gonna vote for him............the Virus is his fault..........so much for Trumpy dump economics !!! .......and a whole lot more

fabiodriven
07-21-2020, 10:24 PM
Do you really want to hurt me ...........do you really want make me cry ? ...........page used to say "Why so serious ?" .........Q-anon when can we expected you !.........it`s a fargin farce !..........filth flarmin filth .........as long as i`m aloud to be here i`m gonna tax you on this BS ...........oh when can`t handle it you can always have me banned...........Trumps a failure ....still gonna vote for him............the Virus is his fault..........so much for Trumpy dump economics !!! .......and a whole lot more

No lefty, I have never gotten anyone banned from this forum aside from myself. You're banned from this forum because of YOU and YOUR OWN ACTIONS! Freedom of speech doesn't apply here. If you want to post you have to behave. You don't want to do that and then you get in trouble. That's YOUR FAULT.

This is a typical leftist view, to blame everyone and everything else for their own actions aside from themselves. This is one of many reasons there is no longer any tolerance for you and your kind.

Yelowfincroaker
07-21-2020, 10:30 PM
No lefty, I have never gotten anyone banned from this forum aside from myself. You're banned from this forum because of YOU and YOUR OWN ACTIONS! Freedom of speech doesn't apply here. If you want to post you have to behave. You don't want to do that and then you get in trouble. That's YOUR FAULT.

This is a typical leftist view, to blame everyone and everything else for their own actions aside from themselves. This is one of many reasons there is no longer any tolerance for you and your kind.

A complete and udder brainwashed mind ..........wow.........me and my kind ? ........what kind is that ?............Oh Ghislaine "I just wish her well" ..........i just wish her tongue well .........ya know the way it swirls on dem young ........never mind ......:crazy::Bounce:crazy::Bounce:crazy::Bounce:c razy::Bounce:crazy::Bounce:crazy::Bounce