PDA

View Full Version : Covid

Yelowfincroaker
07-22-2020, 09:00 PM
Is it real ?......is it fake ?.........how does it make you feel ? .........do you effing care ?.........has it ruined your livelihood ?..........do you wear a mask ? .........do you know the true story how it happened ........your Government insults you by not giving the true story ?.........Why is Fauci still on the payroll ?...........is the whole thing a joke .......or...........i want to know what you think.........say whatever s on your mind........ attack me............. and i`ll tell you the legend of the Yellowfincroaker ! :naughty::naughty::Bounce:naughty::naughty:

Scootertrash
07-23-2020, 02:11 PM

Yelowfincroaker
07-23-2020, 03:24 PM
And your point is..........there`s too many people ?........eat , defecate , sleep , procreate ........fack !

RUNMEDOWN
07-23-2020, 08:03 PM
I am waiting on my test results now. Yesterday I was having a normal day working from home and I suddenly broke out in uncontrollable shivers/shakes and 101.8 temp. The temp broke last nig hg and now I feel like I have been run over by a truck, massive joint pain and pure exhaustion. I am a 6'3" 275 lb powerlifter and ex collage athlete and I have never been this exhausted. This thing is real and it hits hard out of the blue. I will survive this because I take care of myself (exercise and diet) but I can see how older people or people not healthy to begin with would be at high risk of not surviving.

ATC King
07-23-2020, 11:34 PM
I am a 6'3" 275 lb powerlifter and ex collage athlete

I didn't know collaging was a competitive sport.

I couldn't resist. :twisted: Get well.

Scootertrash
07-25-2020, 02:01 PM
I am waiting on my test results now. Yesterday I was having a normal day working from home and I suddenly broke out in uncontrollable shivers/shakes and 101.8 temp. The temp broke last nig hg and now I feel like I have been run over by a truck, massive joint pain and pure exhaustion. I am a 6'3" 275 lb powerlifter and ex collage athlete and I have never been this exhausted. This thing is real and it hits hard out of the blue. I will survive this because I take care of myself (exercise and diet) but I can see how older people or people not healthy to begin with would be at high risk of not surviving.

Almost every virus affects the elderly, people with underlyng conditions (as well as a combination of both previously mentioned characteristics), and sometimes the very young, because their immune systems are not fully developed yet. That's the way nature works and it's nothing new. The flu works exactly the same way.

People who are unhealthy? Well, whose fault is that? We've been told for decades that smoking, bad eating, and alcohol and drug abuse are unhealthy. if you've chosen to ignore these facts during your life and it's had a negative effect on your health, you yourself are the only one responsible. Nobody else should restrict their activities because you made bad life choices.

If you're 90 years old and in a nursing home and healthy you'll be fine. If you have pre-existing conditions that make you vulnerable then your family and friends are responsible for protecting THEMSELVES so they don't infect YOU, and the care givers are responsible for protecting themselves for the same reason.

I've heard no one say it's fake. The problem is that it's way overblown purely for political purposes.

Watch this video. This is the only guy who has remained relatively consistent in his advice about this virus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3URhJx0NSw&feature=youtu.be

Scootertrash
07-25-2020, 02:20 PM
Here's another video. This guy nails it:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1286349473413771265