PDA

View Full Version : DT Motorsports Conversions

TSpencer
01-04-2021, 02:07 AM
I've been looking for a modern trike and have a line on a YZ450F conversion by DT motorsports. From the research I've done looks like his name is Damien Tucker. I believe he may be on here as TriMotoMan. It's an 07 bike with an 05 rear and the conversion was supposedly finished only a few months ago. I was wondering if anyone has an opinion about them? Thanks for any feed back before I try and scrape together all the $$$ these modern trikes cost.

An if I do look to try and pick it up my mostly original, 2 owner, low hour, 86 350x will be going up for sale to help pay for it.

TriMotoMan
08-05-2021, 01:57 PM
I've been looking for a modern trike and have a line on a YZ450F conversion by DT motorsports. From the research I've done looks like his name is Damien Tucker. I believe he may be on here as TriMotoMan. It's an 07 bike with an 05 rear and the conversion was supposedly finished only a few months ago. I was wondering if anyone has an opinion about them? Thanks for any feed back before I try and scrape together all the $$$ these modern trikes cost.

An if I do look to try and pick it up my mostly original, 2 owner, low hour, 86 350x will be going up for sale to help pay for it.

I own DT Motorsports, give me a call some time if you would like more information, My conversions handle and feel better then the 80s 3 wheelers, a lot of conversions on the market do not, www.dtmotorsports.net. if it was done correctly with my kit it will not disappoint

-Damien

TSpencer
08-12-2021, 08:39 PM
Thanks!- I tried emailing you through your website with some questions but never got a response. It wasn't done right. Thing pretty much fell apart the first time I rode it but got it all pretty much figured out now. Took it to Trikefest and had it on the MX track. Not unhappy with it.267993

fabiodriven
08-16-2021, 10:58 PM
I own DT Motorsports, give me a call some time if you would like more information, My conversions handle and feel better then the 80s 3 wheelers, a lot of conversions on the market do not, www.dtmotorsports.net. if it was done correctly with my kit it will not disappoint

-Damien

Wow man you've been busy eh?

TriMotoMan
09-19-2022, 06:14 PM
Thanks!- I tried emailing you through your website with some questions but never got a response. It wasn't done right. Thing pretty much fell apart the first time I rode it but got it all pretty much figured out now. Took it to Trikefest and had it on the MX track. Not unhappy with it.267993

Give us a call ,mon-fri 10am-6pm PT 2085181272 I can get you dialed in on it

TriMotoMan
09-19-2022, 06:16 PM
Oh ya man, super busy, I'm never on 3WW anymore