PDA

View Full Version : anyone live near Port Deposit, MD ?

Alan250sx
10-05-2002, 01:09 PM
Here is why... a guy from the old board called "Bucky Jr." sold me a "nice straight" set of handlebars a while back for $20, that we supposedly stock bars for a 200X.
We all know that these bars would have had no crossbar, and they would have threaded inserts in the ends for the plastic bar ends. Of course they didn't, and i can't use them for my restoration.
OK, so maybe he made a mistake. I can forgive a misunderstanding.
But when i contacted him to get my money back, he blew me off.
Today i went to get them out of the box to maybe sell them on ebay and get my money back, and i notice they were massively tweaked.
Now i am MAD !!, i can't even sell them.

His name is:
Worth Eldreth
11 Willow Dr.
Port Deposit, MD 21904

it may be worth my $20 in gas to drive there and teach him a lesson about screwing people....

skippy
10-05-2002, 03:20 PM
hay alan.. i thk he is close to me.. i live in manchester md.. remember you sold me that 70.. anyway.. my zip is 21102.. shoot me an email..

kariutta
02-10-2011, 10:56 PM
how did that work out for you any ways?

Dirtcrasher
02-10-2011, 11:24 PM
Well, Skippy had him arrested, then he escaped and held his breath under water for days. They never found him, they could see remains of a fire and a makeshift hammock. They did find his wallet too though and some inscriptions on a wall under a nearby bridge. They removed them to preserve them as they knew it was the culprit......

Thats the last I heard of it 9 years ago :lol:

oldtime3wheeler
02-11-2011, 06:58 AM
Thats good DC