PDA

View Full Version : dang, my parts guy closed up shop!

Jim mac
09-30-2021, 09:53 PM
I've been dealing with Brian for probably 25 years when it came to honda trike parts. about 6 months ago when I kept buying broken down parts trikes I was stopping by his place for misc part and buying more parts trikes. All he had left was hard tail stuff all the 70s 200x, 250r and 350x stuff was gone but he had a lot of stuff! plus go carts, quads, anything with gas motors.
I heard thru the grapevine his health was failing, so he sold everything as a package (1 acre of stuff!). I hope he is doing well, going to have to give him a call, maybe he'll have a number to the next hoarder of parts. jim

Jwheeler
09-30-2021, 10:24 PM
Good evening Jim , I'm in town from San Diego area. I'm going to see Brian tomorrow, I've been dealing with him for at least 15-18 years now. Good guy !

Jim mac
09-30-2021, 11:33 PM
do me a favor, and let me know if what I heard is true or not, I only heard it second hand from 2 different people. I understand the buyer is slowly moving the stuff out. I really wanted to pick up another 185s or two. jim

Jim mac
10-13-2021, 08:27 PM
well I guess the rumor I heard was thankfully wrong! I picked up a trashed 200x project and was able to go over and pick up a tank, switch and throttle this afternoon. jim