PDA

View Full Version : Looking to buy performance / racing 90 parts

Cjolly
11-10-2021, 11:19 PM
Good evening, I recently bought some bandito 90 frames and looking for some parts to finish them up.
I’m looking for

3 Heavy duty axles
3 Front ends
3 rear axle carriers & 6 hubs
3 exhaust

Anything 90 old performance stuff I’d be interested in Helm and sons, bapp, NASA etc..
I know all the good stuff lol
If you have anything and are looking to sell please message me. I’m in SoCal PayPal ready or can meet local.
I appreciate all the help !

Jwheeler
11-11-2021, 09:05 AM
Welcome to the site. I know a guy with some if not all those parts. Can you provide pics of the Bandito frames ? It's always kool to see those old school trikes parts.

Cjolly
11-11-2021, 08:38 PM
Good evening sir, I have the pic of the add that I bought them off of but I will take some pics tomorrow and post them. I bought a decent amount of stuff from the guy locally he was super cool ! Do you mind putting us in contact, the gentleman with the parts and myself ?

Thank you !

Jwheeler
11-12-2021, 09:24 AM
Good evening sir, I have the pic of the add that I bought them off of but I will take some pics tomorrow and post them. I bought a decent amount of stuff from the guy locally he was super cool ! Do you mind putting us in contact, the gentleman with the parts and myself ?

Thank you !

Good morning. No problem ! Hello, send a PM. I'll see If I can help you with your trike needs.:beer