PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Sergeant Cycle

sgtcycle
01-12-2022, 04:38 PM
Hey guys, Throwing up a quick intro. Names Jeremy and I Own Sergeant Cycle LLC in Rochester NY. We do everything from full engine rebuilds to tire changes. Check out the my facebook or Instagram pages or the website at www.Sergeantcycle.com. I'm sure there are plenty of knowledgeable people on this forum but if anyone has any questions on troubleshooting feel free to message me any question as I'm more than willing to help diagnosis issues.

coolpool
01-14-2022, 11:22 AM
Welcome aboard, Jeremy! And I see you hail from across the river from where I grew up, Niagara Falls, ON.

10% discount for active duty or veterans too, well done :-). That's a nice gesture to help with troubleshooting...god only knows tinkering is the name of the game with these things to keep them happy.

What trikes....... and or experience with trikes do you have?

sgtcycle
01-14-2022, 10:02 PM
Hey man, yeah upstate isnt to bad. I like the winter for snowboarding. Yeah i try to help out all the military i can its a brother hood for life and hearing other peoples issues helps me just as much. If i dont know whats wrong already ill reasearch and we both gain knowledge in the end. Win win.

I dont currently have a 3 wheeled beast to call my own. We (my father lol) used to at one point own about 7-8 Big Reds, but we did have a sick tecate that regrettably was sold.

Mostly big reds come through the shop. I do have a 250sx in the shop right now though because the piston and valve decided to give a kiss lol. You ever need anything hit me up🤘

atc300r
01-14-2022, 11:26 PM
Welcome aboard .Im a few hours north of you near Watertown NY.About 5-10 minutes from Fort Drum

sgtcycle
01-15-2022, 11:46 PM
Oh yeah nice, i actually had a customer hes lives here and deives there every day.

I forgot to mention my wheeler now is 2004 Banshee 350. Its but me on my ass more than once but is a blast.

jasong_10
01-16-2022, 10:08 PM
Welcome, I'm from about the same area as arc300r.